42. An Idea

Lisa poised herself with a smirk over the body of her girlfriend, lying sprawled out on the duvet from the night before, possibly sporting a slight headache over the drinks from the last night. The brunette grinned as she began to repeatedly hit Rosé with the balloon whilst causing her body to shake as the DJ giggled above her.

"Wake up, wake up," Lisa laughed as she flopped down on top of Rosé. She simply groaned as she opened one eye to grin at Lisa, the balloon now between her teeth. Lisa took the balloon from her mouth and let the air out of it as it faced Rosé, causing the loose hairs from her ponytail to twirl around.

"Happy birthday babe," Lisa grinned once the balloon had deflated.

"Thank you," Rosé smiled as she kissed Lisa, plucking the balloon from her hand and then reblowing it, getting her revenge as she let the air out facing Lisa with a pout.

"Bully," Lisa smirked.

"I'm allowed to, you're small," Rosé laughed.

"And here I was thinking you were going to say you're younger," Lisa rolled her eyes.

"That too," Rosé smiled. Lisa hummed as she let her head fall again on Rosé's chest, "tired?" Rosé giggled.

"Oh the life of a teacher," Lisa smirked with her eyes closed.

"More like the life of a beer-loving 28 year old munchkin, wait, how long have you been up? I didn't hear you get up,"

"No to the munchkin for a start," Lisa held up her finger and prodded Rosé, "and only about an hour," she shrugged.

"What've you been doing?"

"Watching you sleep and drawing inappropriate things where you can't see them," Lisa chuckled.

"Creep, and you better be kidding or I swear to god."

"No kidding, what else was I supposed to do," Lisa shrugged as she pointed at the black pen on her nightstand. Rosé quickly groaned and swiped for her phone, picking it up and looking at the front camera.

"I hate you, you know that," Rosé said as she ruffled the brunettes hair, unable to reach much lower due to the weight on her arms. Lisa shook her head with a laugh.

"Can't believe you actually think I'd draw all over my beautiful girlfriend," Lisa chuckled as she opened her eye and rested her chin on Rosé's abdomen as she stared into her dark brown eyes.

"Asshole," Rosé smiled.

______________________________

"I don't wanna do anything I'm too oooold," Rosé groaned.

"Oh lighten up, I think you'll love this," Lisa smirked as the pair were driving.

"No, my back hurts already."

"Oh you're such a drama queen, you just want a massage from the amazing Lalisa Manoban."

"She wishes," Rosé smirked as she caught Lisa's eye.

"Mean, okay now you have to repay my favour and close your eyes," Lisa swatted Rosé's hand.

"Ok! No need to be vicious," Rosé laughed as she closed her eyes.

A few minutes later and Rosé was led out of the car by warm arms around her shoulders.

"Alright Rosie, open up" Lisa spoke loudly.

"Why do you sound like your miles aw-" Rosé smiled as she opened her eyes.

"Happy birthday Rosie" chimed Jennie, Jisoo and Bambam in time, all holdi balloons. Rosé squealed and ran to the group, enveloping them in a hug.