51. Carvings in Tree's

'Gone to visit mom, be back by 11, love you xx' Rosé smiled lightly at the note left on her side, the brunette always left a note when she knew Rosé would probably wake up alone, and always ended it with a sweet message. Rosé raised her head to look at the alarm clock and sighed, it was 10am, she decided to sleep some more until the brunette came home.

Meanwhile, Lisa sat by the side of her moms headstone, making a daisy chain from the small flowers dotted around her grave. A few other people were visiting their loved ones so Lisa kept to herself, whispering to her mom whenever she wanted to talk. Her phone chimed in her pocket and she paused what she was doing to reach for it and swipe it open,

Bambam:
All is done ;)

Lisa:
Thanks Bam, how's it look?

Bambam:
Absolutely awesome

Lisa:
Great, send my thanks to Jen too, I knew she'd want it to be perfect ;)

Bambam:
On it, have a good day Lis!

Lisa smiled to herself as she put the phone back in her pocket and finished off her chain,

"Just you wait mom... see you soon," Lisa hung the daisy chain over her headstone and clambered to her feet, brushing herself off before returning to her car, she checked the time and she would be back to the house in the time she told Rosé in her note, yet she decided to stop by the shop.

Rosé had woken up again at 10:45 and decided to get up, she fixed herself a coffee and sat with a magazine when there was a knock at the door. She opened it to a bouquet of flowers and a cheeky grin from Lisa. Rosé laughed as she took the flowers from Lisa and was followed in.

"Thanks babe," Rosé chuckled as she put them in a vase as Lisa made herself a cup of coffee.

"It's really warm out," Lisa said as she sat with her coffee and slouched at the kitchen island.

"Well it is basically summer," Rosé stated.

"Shut up y'know what I mean," Lisa smiled, "oh hey, d'ya want this?" Lisa asked as she pulled a usb out of her pocket.

"Yeaahhh," Rosé smiled as she circled the island and plucked the usb out of Lisa's hand with a kiss. "Where'd this come from?"

"My pocket," Lisa smirked and Rosé gave her a pointed look with a smile.

"Well you know all the times at Rainbow High when I have my head stuck in my laptop in class or at lunch or whenever?" Lisa continued.

"Yeah?"

"Well everyone thinks I'm like marking assessments in class but I was making that," she gestured to the usb, "songs that remind me of you or of us and some mixes I thought you'd like,"

"And here I was thinking you were a dedicated teacher," Rosé grinned.

"I tend to dedicate my time to more important things," Lisa winked at Rosé.

"Oh I see," Rosé grinned.

In the early afternoon, Lisa stuck her head through the door.

"Heads up, catch!" She called with a laugh and as Rosé spun round she threw her a pair of shoes.

"Your lucky I can catch," Rosé said as she had caught the shoes.

"Eh, I trust you," Lisa shrugged with a smile.

"Let me guess where we're going," Rosé trailed off.

"We don't have to if you don't want to," Lisa shrugged.