15. Decisions, Decisions

It had been a fortnight since Lisa and Rosé had met for coffee and spent the day together. Of course, the pair still interacted during the school day but both were super busy with work. They had both been helping to prepare their students for their 'gigs' for the concert. They just hadn't got round to meeting each other at the weekends yet.

Lisa was impressed by not only her pupils talent, but their excitement about the concert, even though it was around 6 months away. Lisa's students had managed to create a choir between them and some other students not taking music, they were to perform on the night. There was also a few other students doing solo's or duets and some were playing their instruments, such as a flute and a guitar solo was yet to be discussed. Busy busy busy...

Whereas Rosé had a few of her students reciting monologues or poems from famous writers throughout the years. She, also, has a group of students willing to perform a section of the classic Romeo & Juliet. The blonde was proud of her students for being creative and not all wanting to do the same thing. But once again, busy busy busy.

The pair understood why they hadn't spoken or seen each other as much, it would all quieten down eventually and they could return to their weekend meetings and general banter they share. As the brunette sat in her third period, she began thinking of the blonde that had caught her attention so much in the past 3 months that she'd been there, it seemed like longer for Lisa but it wasn't, which confused her slightly.

Lisa had been observing Rosé more and more as she got to know her. Aside from Bambam, she was the main person that the brunette was close with concerning her work colleagues, and Lisa liked that she worked with Rosé. That way, she could watch Rosé more carefully. On various occasions, Lisa had had a free period and had either hung outside Rosé's classroom and sometimes was invited in whilst Rosé taught. It was amazing to watch the enthusiasm she shared with her students. She was always smiling, and gosh did Lisa love her smile, and Lisa was surprised to see that her students shared the same enthusiasm and clearly loved Rosé's teaching.

Lisa had admitted to herself that she liked Rosé, a lot more than friends. She was the sort of beacon in Lisa's life, the blonde had a sense of home about her that relaxed Lisa immediately and she had never felt so happy and contempt as she was when she was with Rosé. Lisa had decided that the next time she met up with Rosé outside of school, she would at least tell her she was gay... See how Rosé reacts.

As she thought of the blonde, she glanced around her classroom as her students were scattered around the large hall, some practicing for the concert and some sat quietly doing some work Lisa had set. Some of her pupils had begged for her to let them practice instead of doing the work, she eventually caved and let them do it, the work wasn't that important anyway.

There was a knock on the door and Lisa glanced over to the door and saw the exact face she had been thinking of, Lisa smiled and nodded her head, signalling Rosé could come in. The blonde walked into the room and looked around, smiling whilst making her way to Lisa's desk.

"Hey, I'm not interrupting am I? I have a free and I don't want to do work so I thought I could hang here but if you're busy that's alright." Rosé blabbered.

"Relax Rosé, look around... I'm not doing anything and they know you anyway, it's okay you can stay," Lisa laughed. Rosé simply giggled and nodded before grabbing a chair and pulling it up next to the brunette at her desk.

The pair had been chatting a bit and Lisa had shown Rosé what some of her students were doing as they were dotted around the room practicing.

"Hey, sorry to interrupt, but I need a bit of help on my piano solo... Miss Manoban would you be able to help?" A boy approached the pair. He had brown, swept over hair and also played soccer for the school football team. He was quite popular with the girls but most of the boys thought he was a bit cocky.

"Yeah, course. Jay, this is Miss Park, you may have met her already I'm not sure but yeah. And Miss Park, this is Jay, his last name is Park as well. I have already told you, he is playing 'Für Elise' on the piano for the concert." Lisa introduced the pair who had not formally met before. "You can come with us if you want, it won't take long. Jay, can you play it for us?" Lisa looked to Jay who nodded with a smile and Rosé got up and followed the pair to the black piano in the corner of the room.

Jay was struggling to play the middle section of the piece. Lisa decided the best way to help the boy was to play the piece for him in slow before playing it together on different octaves.

Rosé leaned against the wall behind the piano and watched as Lisa interacted with Jay. When the brunette teacher began playing Rosé was mesmerised, she herself was never any good at piano, although when she was 15 she had achieved grade 3 on the flute, therefore anyone who could play piano was amazing to her. But watching as Lisa's fingers nimbly danced over the keys to the perfect tune of the piece, it was beautiful. Sure, Rosé had seen Lisa play a few times before but every time she focused more in the petite brunette, she looked beautiful and completely in her element, not even needing to look at the keys to know where to place her fingers next. In short, it just amazed her.

As Jay and Lisa played together in different octaves, Jay got the hang of the melody and could finally play it alone. He played for Rosé and she loved it, Lisa gave him a few tips on how to make it flow better and sound nicer but it was all constructive criticism.

Soon after the lesson was finished and as the students packed away and began filing out of the door Rosé went to talk to Lisa, "That was really nice how you helped that Park boy so well earlier. And can I just say you are flipping amazing at playing piano like it blows me away every time Lili!" Rosé smiled.

"Well he needed help what else could I do," Lisa laughed nervously, "and thanks I really love playing, it relaxes me so much."

"I can see why, the music is so smooth. Anyway I have a class now so I better be off and by the looks of it so have you," Rosé pointed to the gathering of pupils outside her door, gradually increasing as more students stood around waiting for Lisa, "shit I really better be off, catch you at lunch I guess. Bye!"

"Bye Rosé," Lisa laughed as she watched the blonde wave a hand over her head and fly out of the door and down the corridor.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆
Pls vote & comment! 🐿🐥

The original story is from x_writer23
Please check out her stories! ❤