45. Chrismas Day

"Oh would you look at that," Lisa hummed, "hey dickhead stop pretending your asleep it's Christmas I know you've been up since 3am," Lisa deadpanned as she straddled Rosé's waist.

"Spoilsport," Rosé grinned as she peered at Lisa through an eye.

"Great, now I have to start again. Now would you look at that," she said as she gazed up at the plant that she was twirling between her forefinger and thumb.

"I'm pretty sure you're meant to use mistletoe but I'll roll with it," Rosé smirked as she greatly appreciated the feeling of her girlfriends lips on her own, she ran her hand up to Lisa's neck to pull her deeper into the kiss.

"Merry Christmas Rosie," Lisa grinned.

"Merry Christmas."

As Rosé trudged into the pairs lounge her jaw fell open.

"Like what I did with the place?" Lisa laughed as she sat on the kitchen island.

"So smug Manoban," Rosé grinned as she gazed around the room. Snowflakes made out of paper littered the room as well as tinsel, baubles hung from any possible place and gentle Christmas music was playing in the background.

"I talked to your sister, she told me you always used to make them as kids," Lisa shrugged as she toyed with a snowflake.

"We did," the blonde smiled, "thank you, it's beautiful."

"Well you deserve it," Lisa winked, "a starter gift, here," the brunette pushed a box into the middle of the island as Rosé cocked an eyebrow and picked it up, slowly opening it. It revealed a small snow globe, in the centre was a picture Rosé had taken on her phone of the pair. Lisa was frowning slightly as Rosé laid her head on her shoulder, clearly laughing too much at a joke she'd just made. She shook the glove lightly, smiling broadly as the small white glitter hearts fluttered around the picture.

"I remember that day," Rosé laughed eyes still focused on the globe as the glitter settled down to the bottom, "thanks again," she smiled as she kissed Lisa lightly on the cheek.

"How long'd it take you to do this?" Rosé asked.

"Well I made them earlier in the week and woke up at like 2am to put them up, no hassle," Lisa smiled.

"Awh, your like a little elf."

"Okay I'll let you have that one but only because it's Christmas," Lisa fake smiled.

"Shh, really it's because you love me too much," Rosé whispered with a grin as she placed her head on Lisa's shoulder from behind.

"Mmm I guess so," she smirked.

"What time are we meeting your dad?"

"Oh well he's decided we're having this big dinner at like 1:30 this afternoon so basically it's lunch, only because he and Andrea have 'plans' tonight... So I guess we can leave in just over an hour," Lisa used air quotes as she said plans and groaned slightly.

"Plans?" Rosé raised her eyebrows, "do these so called plans not involve us?" She asked mock innocently.

"Ew, I'd really rather not picture that thanks," the brunette grimaced as she swatted at Rosé.

________________________________

'I hopped off the plane at LAX with a dream and my cardigan, welcome to the land of fame, excess, am I gonna fi-' Rosé was singing to the radio in Lisa's car as they drove to Marco's house, the blonde had swiped at the snow globe on their way out and was shaking it as she sang.

"You're so damn musical, maybe we should switch jobs," Lisa spoke.

"I'm not musical, I just sing," Rosé shrugged, "not as well as you but certainly more often."