25. Concert

It was the night of the concert and Lisa was, well nervous. She was sat at the piano in the music hall with Rosé, she was going over her piece, perfecting it. She had been asked to open the show and she knew it had to be perfect to live up to her 'music teacher' profession.

"Babe, you'll be fine," Rosé laughed as she sat next to Lisa who was nervously running her hands through her hair.

"Yeah but like, it only takes one slip up to mess the whole performance up!" She banged her head lightly on the piano. Rosé took her chin between her fingers and tilted the brunette head to face her full on, the pair locked eyes and Rosé smiled.

"Lalisa Manoban, you are the most talented musician I've ever met and you're gonna do awesome. That, I am sure of," she smiled sweetly, speaking reassuringly.

"And you Roseanne Park are the best girlfriend a woman could have," Lisa smirked. Rosé just blushed and pulled Lisa in for a sweet kiss, before pulling away, resting their forebeads together, "now we better go, the concert starts soon." Lisa grumbled and kissed Rosé again, grabbing her hand and pulling her up and out of the door to the hall, where there were chairs set out and a few students milling about, the pair dropped their hands and found where Mr. Brüschweiler was standing.

"Lisa, Rosé, everything okay?" Mr. Brüschweiler smiled.

"Yeah it's great thanks dad, how long till we start?" Lisa asked while Rosé just smiled and nodded.

"Around 20 minutes, you all ready to open the show?"

"Fingers crossed dad, better go now. See you later," she smiled as she gave her father a quick hug, Rosé scanned the room and spotted Jennie talking to Jisoo.

"Oi, Jensoo at 11 o'clock," Rosé smiled, pointing at the pair.

"Oh dear, well I better go speak to some of my students and 'prepare', I'll come talk to you after Rosie," Lisa said.

"Okay. Good luck babe, you'll smash it," Rosé winked as she quickly took Lisa's hand in her own and gave it a quick squeeze. With a sincere smile, Lisa disappeared backstage and Rosé sauntered over to talk to Jennie and Jisoo, she saw Bambam talking to the IT teacher, Luke - well she thought he was and he smiled, giving her a wave.

"Hey Rosie," Jennie said, giving her a quick hug.

"Hey you two," Rosé smiled in return before conversing with them further, offering her thoughts on certain topics whilst waiting for the show to start, some latent had begun to file in and many seats were now taken.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"Ladies and gentleman, welcome to our end of year concert..." Mr. Brüschweiler began as the trio took their seats towards the back. "To open tonight we have our very own music teacher, Miss Lalisa Manoban to perform Mozart's 'Piano Sonata number 11'... Lalisa Manoban everyone," he smiled as he gestured to the piano on the stage.

A spotlight landed on Lisa amd the audience applauded. Lisa beamed, scanning the audience before locking eyes with Rosé, she gave a smile back and Lisa broke the gaze to glance down at the piano, placing her fingers on the correct keys. She begun her piece in the soft silence, her music filling the room. Rosé smiled, she was proud to see Lisa up there playing in front of all these people, she knew it must've taken something big to convince her to not only play in front of all these people but to open the concert. It didn't exactly help her that Lisa had changed into a short, strapless, black dress that hugged her perfect petite figure and her brown curls had been nicely pinned up in places, framing her face as she played the piece.

It may of only lasted around two minutes but it was still enough to knock the audience speechless, as soon as Lisa drew out the final notes the watching parents and other people erupted into an applause, Lisa looked up from the piano and smiled, nodding her head slightly before exiting the stage to creep behind the curtain.

"So, that was our very own music teacher, now we'll see a few pieces from choirs and even some individual pieces from drama and music." Mr. Brüschweiler proceeded as he smiled to the audience.

Rosé was engulfed in one of the pieces of music from the choir, they were singing 'Eternal Flame', a piece she very much recognised from her accapella team in college. That was when a person slipped into the seat next to her, "Hey," Lisa spoke softly into the blondes ear and gently squeezed her hand, which was resting on her knee. Rosé smiled towards the brunette,

"Lili you're piece was amazing," she whispered, as to not draw attention to the pair.

"Yeah Queen, well done, never knew you could play those type of lives so beautifully," Jennie poked her head out from the other side of Rosé, smiling gently before tuning her attention back to the choir.

"Thanks," Lisa smiled, before too turning to sink into her chair further and watch the rest of the concert.

"So, ladies and gentlemen as much as I hate to admit it that was the end of the concert. I'd like to say thank you to all the students for participating, the family members for coming and all the people who made this happen - including Miss Manoban and Miss Park, our talented drama and music teachers. Have a good night!" The crowd applauded as Mr. Brüschweiler signed the end of the concert and as the lights began to switch on, parents and family members rose and began filing for the door.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"Yo Lalisaaaaa! You're piece was amazing, well done," Bambam smiling as he pulled Lisa in for a side hug. The five of them were sat on the edge of the stage talking.

"Oh hey, Rosie can I talk to you, um alone for a sec I want to ask you something," Lisa said nervously as she stood up, offering her hand for Rosé to take as the blonde hopped up and the two went to talk outside.

"You alright? What's up?" Rosé panicked as she took hold of Lisa's forearms and looked in her eyes.

"Yeah I'm great, no need to panic," Lisa joked, "but I wanted to ask if I said to you that I'd found somewhere for us to 'get away' for a few days... Would you be up for it?" Lisa asked hopefully, "we wouldn't have to, like ask for time off work it would be in the kids summer holidays, just us two," she added.

"Really!?" Rosé smiled.

"Err, yeah,"

"That'd be amazing! I'd absolutely love to, have you already found a place or something?" She squealed, hugging the other girl tightly.

"Maybe," Lisa smirked, "it's a surprise."

"Oh, I see how it is!" Rosé poked Lisa's nose, "you better tell me if I, like need a bloody winter coat or like swimming gear though," she smiled with a wink.

"Maybe you'll need both, who knows!" Lisa laughed, teasing Rosé, "no but don't you worry I'll tell you what you need just not where we're going!" Lisa said. Rosé pulled her in for a short but sweet kiss,

"You're so kind to me Manoban! But seriously, thank you, this'll be awesome," she smiled as she took Lisa's hand and led them back in to join Bambam and the others, both with big smiles on their faces.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆
Pls vote & comment! 🐿🐥

The original story is from x_writer23
Please check out her stories! ❤