49. That Street

6 Months Later, February:
"Hey, Rosie," Lisa stuck her head around the door of the pairs bedroom with a smile.

"Right here," Rosé grinned back, "what's up?"

"Fancy going for a casual Sunday morning walk? It's really mild out," Lisa shrugged.

"Yeah sounds good, I'll be out in a sec," Rosé nodded and Lisa disappeared to pull on her boots and fling on a loose fitted jumper over her vest.

Once Rosé came out and slipped her shoes on, Lisa linked their fingers and strolled outside with a smile.

"Where we going?" Asked Rosé.

"You'll see," Lisa shrugged as she lead the way down the street.

"Ooh, a mystery," Rosé laughed.

"Just call me Sherlock," the brunette smirked.

After the pair had been walking for a while they came to a quiet street, Lisa cocked her eyebrow towards Rosé as they turned and started walking, slowly Lisa dragged Rosé into the middle of the street, aware that there were no cars in sight.

"Remember?" Lisa asked when Rosé hadn't said anything, the blonde looked around for a while before smiling with a light chuckle.

"Our street," she laughed lightly.

"Yeah, I guess so.. I like this place, especially around this time, and I took you here last year and we must've been here about 5 times since then," Lisa shrugged as she glanced towards the sun, swinging their joined hands up and down with a grin.

"You're so dorky," Rosé laughed as she squeezed Lisa's hand who simply hummed as she looking again towards the sky, framed by the auburn and green colours of the leaves of the trees that lined the street.

"For a simple street, it's really pretty," Lisa said.

"Like something else I know."

"Mmhmm?"

"Yeah, Jen looked really nice yesterday didn't she," Rosé laughed and Lisa shoved her gently with a chuckle. They continued to stroll slowly down the street until Rosé took her phone out slowly and snapped a quick picture of Lisa.

"Hey!" Lisa swatted Rosé's arm.

"Sorry, couldn't resist," Rosé grinned as she brought up the picture and glanced at it, the brunette was again staring at the sky with a smile tracing her features and the leaves could be seen from the corner of the photo.

"Payback's a bitch," Lisa grinned as she snapped a picture of Rosé as her hair stood out against the green of the leaves. Rosé laughed and gently shook her head, linking her hand back with Lisa's and pulling her to the end of the street.

________________________________

Once back at their home, the pair were sat on the couch watching Breaking Bad as Lisa ran her hand through blonde curls as Rosé's head rested on her lap.

"Hey, Rosie I gotta go make a call," Lisa said as she suddenly thought of something.

"Alright," Rosé replied as she lifted her head off of Lisa's lap, who dropped a small kiss on her cheek, grabbed her phone off the coffee table and disappeared into the bedroom, closing the door behind her she rang Bambam's number.

"Hey Bam... yeah, look I've had a change of plan, I'm hopefully going solo, but I'll let you know if it changes again, you know how I am... Yeah I think I know..." The pair continued to talk for a few minutes before Lisa returned to the couch with a glass of water.

"Quick call," Rosé stated lightly.

"Just had to tell my dad something I remembered," Lisa shrugged.

"Mmhmm, what was it?" Rosé asked as she took Lisa's hand in her own.

"Something about mom, don't worry Rosie it's fine," Lisa lied and Rosé gave out a nod as the pair settled back into the couch.

___________________________________

Rosé woke up that Monday morning and stretched her hand out to knock the top of her alarm clock and groaned, stretching her arms above her.

"Morning Lili," she mumbled. No reply. "Lisa?" Rosé asked as she opened her eyes to see that Lisa wasn't in bed, and had never got up before the alarm before. Rosé swung her legs around the bed and sighed.

"Well, what happened here?" Rosé asked with a chuckle as she prodded Lisa's arms. She'd found the brunette curled up on the couch.

"No," Lisa grumbled as she stretched her arm out to swat at Rosé, "what the-?" She groaned as she opened her eyes.

"Why am I on the couch?" Lisa asked with a scowl.

"Beats me," Rosé shrugged, "although, remember ages ago when you woke up on the couch?"

"Yeahhh," Lisa nodded slowly, "oh well, must be something wrong with me," she laughed.

"Maybe," Rosé grinned, "anyway we better get ready for work."

"Yes Miss Park," Lisa mock saluted Rosé with a grin and hopped off the couch, stretching as she walked into the kitchen.

________________________________

"Hey you lot." Rosé, Lisa and Bambam spun round to greet Jennie and Jisoo who'd waltzed into the staff lounge hand in hand.

"Well if it isn't Jensoo," Bambam grinned, causing Rosé to chuckle.

"Yeah! Jen, did you know they had a name for us, all along!" Jisoo proclaimed.

"As a matter of fact I did actually," Jennie laughed.

"And you never told me?" Jennie asked.

"It's more fun this way," Jisoo winked as she kissed Jennie on the cheek.

"Plus, Rosé and Lisa still don't know theirs so we can turn it around in them," Jisoo whispered.

"Correction. Lisa doesn't know yet," Rosé smirked.

"How on earth did you hear that!" Jen said.

"I couldn't," Bambam and Lisa stated.

"What you get for being a teacher, sensitive hearing," Rosé laughed.

"So wait, you know?" Jisoo asked as she cocked an eyebrow, "I know Bambam does."

"Yup," Rosé nodded.

"Great, so I'm the only one who doesn't know. Let me in on it now, you've gotta," Lisa stated dryly.

"It's nothing, just our name thing," Rosé used air quotes as she spoke.

"Oh yeah, I know that, Chaelisa, if you ask me, Jensoo is much better," Lisa laughed.

"So we all know, fair enough," Bambam shrugged.

"Yeah and now that's been... sorted, I believe my class starts soon so I have to dash," Rosé smiled.

"I'll join you," Lisa stated as she picked up her laptop bag and trailed Rosé out of the staff room door, giving the others a quick wave.

"So how long did you know?" Rosé asked as they walked down the corridor.

"Oh well, Bambam told me around October after you started," Lisa shrugged, "he knew I liked you so, well I don't really know how it came up but yeah... You?" Lisa smiled.

"Mid-October I guess yeah," Rosé shrugged.

"How weird," Lisa smiled, "right this is me, see you later," Lisa gave a wink before disappearing into the music hall.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆
Pls vote & comment! 🐿🐥

The original story is from x_writer23
Please check out her stories! ❤