40. Surprises

October 16th, today was the day.

Lisa and Rosé's 1 year anniversary, just so happening to fall on a Wednesday, possibly one of the worst days. Lisa woke early, needing to get up and out for what she had planned for Rosé, it was nothing major but with Lisa's sloppiness in the morning, who knew what could go wrong. She send her girlfriend a quick text, not ever worrying about the fact it was 5:45am.

Lisa:
Good morning Beautiful, happy anniversary, just wanted to say I love you, you should swing by room B07 this morning ;). L

Lisa quickly set to work as she put her phone on to charge, before throwing some clothes on, grabbing her laptop and heading to her car. She ran through in her head what she head to do one last time and smiled, sending another text to Jen to tell her their plan was a go, and checked her messages, grinning to see one from Rosé.

Bootiful Chubby Chipmunk Cheeks:
Happy anniversary babe, I love you too. I'll see what I can do ;)

Lisa smiled as she set her phone aside and started her engine.

"And this has nothing to do with it being mine and Lisa's anniversary?" Rosé asked as Jen had her whisked into her car, not even having enough time to grab breakfast.

"Honestly Rosie, I don't mean to sounds rude or anything but I literally didn't know it was until like 30 minutes ago," Jennie said with a grimace.

"No worries, where are we even going?"

"Duh, breakfast!" Jen smiled as she pressed her Bluetooth into her ear and started the engine.

"Ok that I can't say no to," Rosé smiled.

The pair were just down the road when Jen got a call, she rolled her eyes but eagerly pressed the button on her Bluetooth, the volume being just loud enough for Rosé to hear snipped of conversation.

"Ugh I'm sorry Rosie do you mind detouring to Rainbow High with me for 10 minutes, Jisoo's left some work there and she's not in this morning and would like to look at it..."

"No worries, it's fine I can drop my stuff off then."

"Great," Jennie smiled mischievously as she made a turn towards Rainbow High.

Rosé gathered her things and headed inside with Jennie in tow as they headed for Rosé's drama room, the blonde quickly darted in and was then back again and followed Jennie towards the staff room.

"If you could do me a favour, I'll collect the things from Jisoo's pigeon-hole and can you go down there, third door on the left I think and it's just her red folder," Jennie pointed down one of the corridors and Rosé nodded, the blonde sped off towards the staffroom, finding it hard to conceal her smile.

Rosé hummed to herself as she pushed the door open to the room third on the left and was astonished at what she saw, the tables had been arranged around the room and were adorned with all of Rosé's favourite breakfast foods, candles lit up the space and as her eyes panned over to the corner, a petite brunette stood with a bunch of red roses and smirk on her face.

"Ok so I know it's lame, breakfast at our work but I wanted to surprise you because you know it's like our anniversary and I just hope yo-" Lisa was cut off as Rosé swiftly crossed the room and captured her lips in a soft kiss, hands coming up to cup the brunettes jaw as Rosé smiled into the kiss.

"It's perfect, thank you," Rosé breather as she wrapped the brunette in a tight hug.

"Happy anniversary," Lisa smiled sheepishly as she handed Rosé the flowers.

"And happy anniversary to you too," Rosé smiled as she pecked her on the lips again. Lisa walked up to the door Rosé had come through and opened it swiftly, causing a blonde to come stumbling in, caught by a laughing Lisa.