7. Party Plans

Lisa had just woken up when she heard her phone chime multiple times indicating she'd received a text. She groaned as she swatted for her mobile on the bedside table, 'who on Earth is texting me at this time in the morning', she thought.

Park:
Lisa! Come over and get ready with me later for tonight!

Lisa groaned at this before scrolling through the other multiple texts the blonde had sent over the past half hour.

Park:
Lisa it's almost 11am you can't still be asleep you dork.

Park:
Lalisaaaaaa!!!

Park:
Fine, have it your way, text me when you get these ;)

Lisa chuckled to herself before sending a reply back.

Lisa:
Dude! I was asleep! And can't we just get ready in our own houses - like normal people.

Park:
Ahh! Sleeping Beauty finally awakens. And no doofus we can't, you're coming to mine and that's settled. 5pm sharp Manoban I know you're a dawdler. I'll text you the address ;)

Lisa:
I hate you. You know that right? I'm going back to sleep 'doofus' - Seeya later.

Lisa didn't even wait for a reply before diving under the covers of her comfy double bed. She sighed and drifted back off to sleep.

____________________________

It was 4:30pm and Lisa was... well bored. Usually she would fill the time with mixing, but today the inspiration and knack for the flow of the beats wasn't there.

Mixing was something Lisa had done from when she was 15, when her talent for music grew more and more so her father bought her a flashy computer so she could mix. Lisa loved it. The way the tracks flowed together so easily under her touch was amazing. Sometimes she'd place her headphones over her ears and close her eyes, focusing on the tracks and how they mixed into one another. But she'd never shown her mixes to anyone, well there was Bambam, but apart from him... No one. They were a secret to Lisa, her little escape. Whenever she needed to relax or focus her mixes were there to do just that.

But it was on days like this where there was just no inspiration for Lisa, she didn't know what tracks to mix or how.

________________________________

After a while of debating, Lisa decided to go and grab 2 coffees and a few cupcakes. She'd need them if she was to spend the next two hours with Rosé helplessly trying to find her an outfit when really she couldn't care less. Whatever Rosé wore, she was always beautiful. A thought that had been going round in Lisa's head ever since she first met the girl. Lisa shook her head, grabbed her keys and headed out the door.

After grabbing two steaming black coffees and a mix of cupcakes, Lisa found herself standing awkwardly outside Rosé's house. She knocked on the door lightly as to not spill the coffees or drop the cupcakes.

"Hey Lili come on in, welcome to my humble abode." Rosé winked. Lisa had gotten used to Rosé's winks and also the many nicknames the girls had for her. Some of them she found a bit strange but oh well.

"Cheers... Err I brought cupcakes and um coffee?" For some reason Lisa was nervous, maybe it was the fact that Rosé was beaming at her and it made Lisa feel butterflies in her stomach.

"Awh well aren't you sweet" Rosé laughed as she welcomed Lisa through the door.

Lisa simply murmured something under her breath as she looked around the house. It was totally Rosé, the house was surprisingly tidy, with a few books here and there and a nice cosy atmosphere.

"Like my place?" Rosé joked as she watched Lisa walk aimlessly around her house. "My dad helped pay a bit for it, he's well off I guess." Rosé rubbed the back of her neck.

"Cool, it's cosy." was Lisa's simple reply.

"Let's go upstairs!"

"Oh okay Park, didn't realise we were that close yet." Lisa jokes wiggling her eyebrows at Rosé, she couldn't help it.

"I-er I meant, y'know..." Rosé's cheeks has tinged red and she was reduced to a stuttering mess.

"O-oh my god you should see your face right now! Relax I was just kidding dude!!" Lisa was finding it hard to stop her laughing as she took in Rosé's flustered state. Rosé slapped her on her arm before grunting to herself.

_____________________________

It was 6:30pm and Lisa was lying on Rosé's bed on her phone whilst Rosé rushed around her fixing her makeup and choosing an outfit.

"Lalisaaaaa... What do I wear?!" She shouted from her bathroom where she was changing.
Lisa reluctantly rose from the bed and starting raking through her wardrobe. She pulled out a light blue summer dress.

"Hey, how about this one? It's pretty cute... I-I mean it's y'know it's cool." Lisa stuttered after just saying 'cute' -she was meant to be a badass.

"Lalisa Manoban did you just say cute," Rosé giggled from behind the door.

"No I didn't, will you just take the bloody dress," Lisa smiled, waving her hand in the door as Rosé reached for it.

Rosé came out wearing the dress a few minutes later.

"Wellll...?" Rosé asked, looking at Lisa and twirling round.

"Yeah, see told you it was cool. You look good, can we go now? The sooner I go the sooner I can leave." Lisa deadpanned.

"I'll make you stay don't you worry, we'll have a laugh!" Rosé smiled, gathering her stuff before putting her shoes on and gesturing to the door, "shall we?" She asked.

"If you insist," Lisa sighed and walked out the door shortly followed by Rosé, who linked arms with her and lead her to the bar they were going to, seeing as it was close to Rosé's house they decided to walk.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆
Pls vote & comment! 🐿🐥

The original story is from x_writer23
Please check out her stories! ❤