35. Proposition

"Wait so how long have you two been, yeah.." Lisa asked as she gestured to the blonde and brunette opposite to her on the couch.

"Only a few weeks Lisa don't shit yourself," Jisoo laughed as she eyed the bewildered musician.

"And even Rosie didn't know about this?" Lisa quirked here eyebrow.

"Hadn't a clue," Rosé interjected as she waltzed in the room with two steaming mugs of coffee in her hand, giving one to Lisa and handing the other to Jisoo, before returning to the kitchen to fetch Jennie's tea.

"This is okay right? You seem to be a bit, weird," Jennie laughed as she peered at Lisa over her mug.

"Totally dude it's fine I was just a tad confused and shocked I guess."

"Shocked?" Jisoo asked.

"Well we knew from you separately that you liked each other but we didn't expect Jennie of both of you to make the first move," Rosé smiled as she lay her head on her girlfriends shoulder, smiling at the pair across the room.

"Neither did I," Jisoo smirked as she snuck at look at Jennie from the corner of her eye.

The four were sat in the lounge of Rosé's apartment before they planned to watch a movie and Jisoo and Jennie had decided that they needed to tell both Lisa and Rosé so had joined them for a coffee beforehand to explain fully.

The four were sat in the movie theatre awaiting the viewing of a new released movie. Lisa being Lisa had got herself some popcorn, insisting to Rosé that she 'needed it or she might die during the movie'. Rosé was sat basically in Lisa's chair but the brunette wasn't complaining, whereas Jennie had her head rested lightly on Jisoo's shoulder as she absentmindedly played with the brunettes fingers, a light smiled graced Jisoo's face as she placed a soft kiss on Jennie's head.

The lights dimmed signalling the start of the movie and Lisa tapped her fingers lightly against the armrest.

"You do realise there is a likely chance I will probably fall asleep at some point, sorry to break it to you," she whispered in Rosé's ear.

"Oh, I'll make sure you don't babe," Rosé smirked lightly as kissed Lisa deeply, smiling into the kiss.

"Hey, no making out during the film, you're not teenagers," Jisoo slapped the pair lightly.

"Touché," Lisa mumbled as Rosé giggled and kissed her again on the cheek as she settled into her side once again and turned her attention to the big screen.

___________________________________

"Can't say I didn't warn you Rosie," Lisa mumbled when she was shaken lightly by her shoulders when the film has finished, "you said you'd wake me up," she finished with a smirk.

"Yeah well I was told off by Jichu for doing that," Rosé smiled.

"Hey don't blame this on me!" Jisoo defended as she stood up and stumbled a bit, steadied by Jennie's strong arm around her waist,
"Steady soldier," she mumbled with a smirk.

The four gathered their things and left the cinema, Jisoo, Jennie and Rosé chatting about the movie and Lisa trying to piece together what actually happened.

"Dinner? The four of us?" Jennie asked as she gestured to a nearby restaurant and when the trio all nodded in eager agreement the four walked in and were welcomed and sat at a table.

"Can you believe we go back in just more than a week," Rosé groaned into her hands, referring to the upcoming start of Rainbow High again.

"Hell," Jennie murmured which wasn't a chuckle from her girlfriend.

"What about if gave you all a proposition, if you're up for it," Lisa smirked, a glint of mischief in her eyes.

"Tell us more Manoban," Jennie propped her head up on her fist as she stared intently across the table.

"You two will probably know, Rosé I think I mentioned it. But how about we restart Pink Punk?" Lisa asked, absentmindedly sipping her drink.

"Pink Punk? As in the singing group we used to have at Rainbow High? Led by that god awful singing instructor Mrs Polchard or whatever it was?" Jisoo asked.

"Yeah, I mean... Rosé used to sing in a group and I know she has a good voice, I'm the music teacher so could help any way really, and that karaoke night over a year ago? You two seem like you have good voices too..." Lisa trailed off.

"Karaoke? Tell me more," Rosé grinned.

"Jen was drunk and Jisoo not far behind and they got up and did a duet, from Grease I think, don't ask. It was actually pretty wild, sexual tension could be cut with a knife," Lisa smiled lightly as both Jisoo and Jennie's cheeks tinged a light red.

"Well, we'd make quite the team," Rosé laughed.

"Jen sung as a kid. I could help with choreography if you needed it?" Jisoo offered.

"Nothing too sexual Jichu," Jennie added, earning a wink from Jisoo.

"No that's all for you," she smirked.

Lisa spluttered over her drink slightly and coughed, "Right... So are we going to do it? I'm sure my dad would jump at the chance to get Rainbow High 'back on the map' and Bambam, my word he was gutted when Pink Punk disbanded so god knows what he'll be like, number one fan I suppose..." Lisa chuckled.

"I'm in," Rosé smiled as she placed a light kiss on the brunettes jawline.

"So are we," Jisoo smiled.

"Now all we have to do is hope there's enough interest..." Lisa screwed her face up slightly.

"I'm sure the students would jump at the chance to see you two work together," Jisoo whispered and Jennie laughed.

"Huh?" Rosé questioned.

"Ok so even before you two got together there were students talking about the 'tension' between you two and the way you looked at each other, in both of our classes we overhead conversation of 'Chaelisa'," Jennie interjected, using air quotes.

"Ugh we even have our own name," Lisa groaned.

"Hey! It's cute I like it, but how do they even know my Korean name," Rosé swatted Lisa's arm lightly with a giggle, "so this was before we even got together?" She questioned.

"Yep," Jisoo said, popping the 'p'.

Rosé just laughed and Lisa sighed but eventually broke into a smile.

"We'll have to give them a show," Rosé said huskily into Lisa's ear, causing her to blush severely as she stuttered.

The four eventually finished their dinners and headed their different ways, each going back to their own place after a thorough chat about restarting Pink Punk at the start of the year, hoping to enter them into the Acapella championships.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆
Pls vote & comment! 🐿🐥

The original story is from x_writer23
Please check out her stories! ❤