28. It's a Surprise

It was around 8:30am when Lisa's alarm rang from her bedside, she swatted at it with her hand and snuggled back into the covers for a while. Ten minutes later when her alarm sounded yet again she groaned, "Ok, ok... I'm getting up!" She sighed, swinging her legs over the side of her bed and eventually trudging into the kitchen.

After the brunette had eaten a quick breakfast and showered, she tied her wet hair into a messy bun and looked at her wardrobe, she had totally forgot to leave out an outfit so most of them were in her suitcase. She rubbed her face with her hands and looked for something to wear. She eventually found some denim shorts and a simple t-shirt so she put them on before grabbing a  jumper, which she'd stolen from Rosé's house one night, and chucked it on top of her suitcase before finishing up.

It was just before 10 when Lisa pulled up outside Rosé's door, she hopped out of her car and went to knock, the door swinging open.

"Awh, look at you all on time!" Rosé joked. Lisa simply rolled her eyes before Rosé leaned in and lightly pecked Lisa on her lips.

"Ready to go?" Lisa asked. After Rosé nodded she took her suitcase from her and let Rosé have one last check around in her home for anything she needed or wanted. Afterwards, Rosé followed her girlfriend to the car and jumped into the passenger seat, sticking her head over the back so she could see Lisa through the boot.

"What a gentleman," she laughed.

"Anything for you," Lisa winked and smiled before shutting the boot and clambering into the drivers seat, "away we go!" She sung as she started the engine, "you ready?" She asked.

"As I'll ever be," Rosé smiled, Lisa pulled away from her house and the pair were finally on their way.

It wasn't a long journey, around two and a half hours. An hour in and Rosé turned the music down to which they had been listening to, singing to and chatting over for the past hour.

"Question time!" She smiled.

"Eh?" Lisa made a face towards Rosé, quickly switching her view to look back to the road.

"Well I guess it's like 21 questions but it hasn't got a limit and you just ask question... It's another way of getting to know you and more about the thing we never talk about," Rosé suggested, "up for it?"

"Sure, why not," Lisa smiled.

"Ok, so... Favourite colour?" Rosé asked.

"Well I would say black but some people don't really class it as a colour so, yellow," Lisa explained, Rosé simply nodded her head with a smile, "how about you?"

"Errr, I like rose, a light pink because it matches with my name," the pair laughed.

"Ever... Had any pets?" Lisa asked.

"A fish, Joowangie, when I was eight."

"Biggest fear?" Lisa looked mischievously.

"Heights. Yours?"

"Piers," Lisa said nonchalantly.

"Piers! What about piers?"

"Well you know when you go to an old place and there's a really long pier, I always used to have to walk down them with my friends and the planks would creak and have splits in them. Ever since I've been scared to go to the end of a pier," Lisa shrugged.

"Oh okay... I see what you mean."

"Yeah, ok erm... Where are your parents?" Lisa asked softly. Rosé has spoken about her parents lots but never once mentioned where they were really.

"Well, they were back in my home town, down under, visiting my grandparents for about 4 months, but now they are actually back here, they live in Kingston, New York." Rosé explained.

"Woah Australia? You must have done quite a lot of moving and travelling then." Lisa said.

"Yeah, I was born in Auckland and grew up in Melbourne,  we lived there for about 6 years, then my dad got a promotion for a job in Seoul, so we had to move. I didn't mind really, I had a few friends in Australia but I was only six so it didn't really matter. Years later my mum got a good job over in the States, so we moved once more, I went to college there, met new friends, got a few little jobs, travelled around and found Rainbow High and here I am! My dad still works for the company in Korea, most of the time he is over there, it's complicated." Rosé explained.

"Wow," Lisa replied, "that's pretty interesting, is you're family well off then? I mean if they could afford to just move and travel, you went to college and then moved here and got your house," Lisa asked.

"Let's just say my father likes to spoil his daughters, he is a fortune business man. I like to be independent but I kind of needed his help to get this far... But now I'm here I tend to not need to ask him for much at all, I have all I need here," Rosé said as she placed a hand on Lisa's thigh.

"Sweet, wait you said daughters... You have a sister? And are you going to see her these holidays?" Lisa asked, smiling.

"Oh yeah, I have a older sister, she's 29 at the moment, Alice. My mum is coming here with my sister for a little while actually but my father has to stay in Korea. I visited him in our week off in February actually," Rosé explained.

"You did?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah, well we weren't together at that time so I guess I just never told you," Rosé shrugged.

"Okay, so when are your mum and sister coming?"

"In 2 weeks," Rosé smiled, "I'm so excited."

"That'll be nice," Lisa smiled.

"Lisa... You want to meet them?" Rosé asked.

"I'd love to they sound awesome but.., are you sure? Will they like me?" Lisa asked.

"Relax, when I visited my dad in February I told him a little bit about you because I kind of had a crush on you and then when we got together officially... and mum and Alice, I might skyped and told them all about you... They really wanna meet you?" Rosé said nervously, she didn't want Lisa to overreact.

"Dude! As flattering as that is, I now have to live up to what they know about me!" She laughed.

"Wait... So you'll meet them?" Rosé asked with a smile.

"Sure Rosie," Lisa smiled as Rosé kissed her on the cheek.

"You see you don't actually realise that because of all this chatting we're almost there," Lisa laughed. Her and Rosé had been chatting for a little more than an hour and they were nearing the cabin. Lisa pulled out a scarf from behind her and passed it to Rosé.

"Now I promise you I'm not murdering you," Lisa winked, "but put this on as I blindfold, I really want to see you're reaction when you see the place. It'll be a surprise... Please, for me babe," Lisa pleaded as Rosé simply turned the scarf in her hands.

"As long as you keep talking to me, I will."

"Yay, thank you," Lisa smiled as Rosé tied the scarf and put it over her eyes.

20 minutes later, Lisa pulled in to the pairs cabin, she had to stop by at the main cabin to get the keys and have a quick chat with the owner, but it didn't take long and Rosé still had no idea where they were.

"Rosie, we're here..." Lisa smiled as she took her girlfriends hand and led her out of the car, she stood the blonde in front of the cabin and gently took off Rosé's blindfold scarf...

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆
Pls vote & comment! 🐿🐥

The original story is from x_writer23
Please check out her stories! ❤