36. Pink Punk

A shrill beeping rang through Lisa's phone as she sat in her apartment with her coffee, she had decided to call her dad before they both went to work, knowing that when he got there he likely wouldn't have much time to chat and was now waiting for him to pick up the phone.

"Lisa, hi, how are you?" His voice rang through her speakerphone.

"I'm good thanks dad, um actually I wanted to ask you something before this morning at work because I know you'll be busy," Lisa said with a chuckle.

"Hmm yes I can't deny that, new term, new targets," he chuckled.

"Yeah, actually this could link to that target thing actually..." Lisa trailed off.

"Okay, what is it?"

"Well you know we had the Rainbow High Pink Punk’s like a year ago or more?"

"Yes..."

"Well I talked to Rosé, Jisoo and Jennie about it and, well Rosé sang when she was in college, Jennie when she was younger, Jisoo has a good voice but she said she would help with choreography... And as music teacher I guess I'll lead it but, would it be okay if we tried to start it up again?"

"Woah Lisa, yes that would be amazing, it would really put Rainbow High back up on the map."

"I thought you'd say that," Lisa laughed, "so can I start as soon as possible? I know some students have good voices already so it shouldn't be too hard..."

"Yes, that'd be great Lisa, keep me updated and I can help in any way I can. I really must go now, but I guess I'll see you at work."

"Okay thanks dad, yes I'll see you soon," Lisa smiled as she hung up.

An hour later Lisa hopped into her car and began the drive to Rainbow High University, arriving there to see both Jennie and Bambam's cars parked in the parking lot. Smiling to herself, she gathered her laptop and a few bits of paperwork and walked up the stone steps to the main entrance once again for a new year at Rainbow High, her 5th. She shook her head lightly with a slight chuckle, 5 whole years at the school that had now become once of Lisa's favourite places, filled with most of her favourite people, mainly Rosé and Bambam. She grinned widley as she thought back to her blond headed girlfriend, she was pretty sure that she would be in a much different place and mood if it hadn't been for meeting the woman last year. She pushed the door to the staff room open and glanced around, spotting Jennie, Bambam and Jisoo sat at a table, she smirked knowing that Jisoo must've stayed with Jen the previous night as her car wasn't parked.

"Hey Lis, long time no see," Bambam smiled.

"Well, maybe around two weeks, dude you forced me to have a 'moviecation'  day with you how can you forget," Lisa smirked, gladly accepting the hug he pulled her in for, chuckling.

"And you guys, good news, Pink Punk is a go," Lisa smiled as she looked towards the blonde and brunette who were now grinning widely.

"Awesome, can't wait!" Jisoo said, grabbing hold of Jennie's hand and giving it a squeeze, Lisa quickly mouthed a 'does he know?' at the brunette gesturing to their hands. Jennie tinged slightly red but nodded her head as a yes and Lisa smiled and nodded, placing her things down on the table. It was then that a pair of arms wrapped around her from behind and a soft kiss was pressed to her neck. Lisa learnt into Rosé's touch and smiled.

"Hey, Pink Punk is a go," she said and Rosé squealed from behind her.

"Just like back in college," the blonde grinned as she squeezed Lisa a little tighter before turning her attention to the other three and saying her hello's.

"So, wait a second, this 'Pink Punk is a go' thing, is that what I think it is?" Bambam asked as he switched his gaze between the four women.

"Sure is Bhuwakul," Jisoo chided.