30. Woodland Walks

Lisa woke up wrapped around her beautiful girlfriend and smiled happily, glancing out of the window where a slither of the morning sun was creeping through, illuminating the room, today was their first whole day at the cabin and Lisa wanted to do something special, especially after last night. The pair had finally said the 'L word' properly and Lisa felt a massive weight off her shoulders after Rosé had said it back.

The blonde began to stir and pulled Lisa closer into an embrace.

"Morning Chipmunk," Lisa whispered, kissing her forehead. She simply hummed in response and tucked her head into Lisa's collarbone, placing a soft kiss there.

"I'll make breakfast," Lisa laughed and began untangling herself from the other woman's limbs. Rosé's arms swatted the bed for Lisa and groaned as she opened her eyes to see Lisa smirking at the doorway, she clung onto the pillow from behind her head and in one swift motion chucked it at the brunette. Lisa swiftly dodged the pillow and picked it up off the floor, "Ha! I have becometh immune to your attacks!" Lisa puffed out her chest and spoke triumphantly. Rosé just giggled as Lisa lightly tossed the pillow back and disappeared into the kitchen.

"Sooo, what're we doing today Manoban." Rosé asked, wrapping her arms around the girls waist.

"Well there's a lake? We could go exploring I guess, I kinda like doing that I guess, not knowing exactly where you're going." Lisa smiled.

"Sounds cool, I'm up for it."

"Noice, we'll go in a little while, I'll pack some crappy stuff to eat."

"Oh well who doesn't just love crappy stuff, especially when you eat it," Rosé laughed at Lisa's scowl.

"Screw you," Lisa muttered.

"Oh wouldn't you love to," Rosé winked and grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and lifted it slightly, showing a fair amount of her toned stomach. Lisa's cheeks went bright red and she just grumbled to herself and gave Rosé the finger before returned to what she was doing. Little did they know but both women were extremely sexually frustrated but were anxious to talk to the other about their sex lives.

It was around lunch when the pair had packed their 'crappy' things to eat and they set off.

"Not going to lie to you I have absolutely no idea where I'm going so I'm just going to... Walk," Lisa laughed as the pair headed into the woods.

"We better not get lost," Rosé smiled.

"I have the cabins number, there's like a, well I don't know what to call it, but like a ranger? They know all about the park and such," the brunette explained.

"Oh okay, cool... Let's go!" Rosé began running in and out of the trees, twigs snapping and branches bending beneath her, after shaking her head Lisa ran after her, laughing at the woman's playfulness.

The two finally found a secluded place to sit and eat and they engaged in light conversation as they ate.

"It's so peaceful here," Rosé smiled as she lay back on her hands and gazed up to the woodland trees and wildlife. Lisa took out her phone and immediately snapped a picture of the blonde.

"Hey!" Rosé laughed as she swatted the brunettes hand.

"Don't you worry it's just for me, I won't go showing anyone else, you are all mine," Lisa giggled as she looked at the photo again, smiling.

"Weirdo," Rosé sighed, as she laid back and closed her eyes, "you know it's kinda creepy when you watch me," she laughed, opening one eye and glancing at Lisa. The brunette just screwed her nose up at the woman and laughed.