11. A Great Idea

"Hey Miss Manoban," a student called as Lisa was walking through the corridor.

"Hey Jake, what can I do for you," Lisa returned with a smile. Jake had always been one of Lisa's favourite students who she'd taught for 2 years in music. He was very talented and was always kind to his fellow students, and whenever someone was struggling Jake would help them out in any way he can.

"Well, I was wondering if some of our class could put on a performance, like at the end of year concert we always have. We can ask Miss Park if any of her students want to do any performances...? I'll organise it." Jake pleaded.

"Woah, that's actually a really good idea, it'll be good to showcase your classes talent. I'll talk to Miss Park about it, give me a shout if you need anything to help." Lisa smiled back at him before patting him on the shoulder then spinning on her heels and continuing down the corridor.

"Hey, Rosé I wanna talk to you," It was at the end of the school day and Lisa was standing in the doorway of the drama hall, where Rosé was sat at her desk sorting through some papers.

"Oh Lisa, sure come in." Rosé turned in her chair and flashed Lisa a smile, sliding her glasses down her nose and off her face. Lisa took a seat atop one of the desks situated in the middle of the room, swinging her legs beneath her, Rosé turned to face her.

"So a student of mine, Jake Sim, asked me today if him and some other of the people I teach could put on a performance at our annual end of year concert. He wanted me to talk to you and ask you to ask your students if they wanted to either do their own show or maybe do some sort of combination between drama and music. So...?" Lisa cocked her eyebrow in Rosé's direction when all of a sudden the bubbly blonde was wrapped around her in a hug.

"Omg Lisa that's such a good idea I love your student!! I'll talk to my class about it but I reckon they'll love it," Rosé chattered half into Lisa's ear as she started to pull away. Lisa simply chuckled and shook her head.

But then Lisa's eyebrows scrunched together as she remember what Bambam had said to her the other day... She still had to ask Rosé for coffee.

"Yoohoo, earth to Miss Manoban," Rosé snapped her fingers in front of Lisa's face as Lisa snapped out of her thoughts before mumbling a response. "You alright? What were you thinking about?" Rosé asked, looking concerned.

"Mmm nothing don't worry, it's okay," Lisa flashed a smile in Rosé's direction. She couldn't bring herself to do it just now, 'maybe tomorrow' she thought to herself. Right now she just wanted to go home, it'd been a hectic day with students buzzing around her in her last period asking about the end of year concert.

"As much as I'd love to stay and talk about this I must be getting back to my place, I have a lot of thinking and a bit of marking to do." Rosé stood up.

"That's fine I have to get going too," Lisa explained with a smile.

"See you tomorrow Lisa," Rosé then gave Lisa a quick hug again before waving and grabbing her stuff, leaving Lisa stood in the car park. She spotted her dad leaving the school building and jogged over to him.

"Hey, dad" Lisa spoke up.

"Lisa! How's everything going, I'm sorry I haven't spoken to you much at work recently I've been very busy with the new schedule and such. How are you?" Mr. Brüschweiler asked again.

"I'm good dad and it's okay, I've been pretty busy myself. I want to talk to you about something though," Lisa jumped to her point. "Jake Sim came up to me today, one of my students, and he asked me if some of his classmates and maybe some of Miss Park's students could put on a separate or combined performance at the end of year concert? Would that be okay?" Lisa asked.

"Oh yes, that would be great Lisa what a great idea from Jake. Talk to me again when you and Miss Park have decided what you're going to be doing, it sounds great." Mr. Brüschweiler was generally impressed by the suggestion and was happy his daughter wanted to get involved, although he had a feeling that the fact that Miss Park was involved maybe had something to do with it.

The two parted to their separate cars and drove off after a long day.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆
Pls vote & comment! 🐿🐥

The original story is from x_writer23
Please check out her stories! ❤