38. Celebrations

"Don't even start." Lisa deadpanned as she walked into the staff lounge to a widely grinning Bambam.

"Happy birthday Becaw," Bambam winked as he produced a bag from behind his back, giving it to Lisa before enveloping her in a hug.

"Dude, not so loud, you know I hate it," Lisa groaned from inside the hug.

"You not going to open it?" He asked.

"Nope not yet, I kinda forgot to do a plan for half my lessons today so I gotta dash, thanks for the gift Bam," Lisa gave him a quick smile before speeding out of the room and darting down the corridor to her classroom to hide.

______________________________

Lisa was sat in front of her laptop with her head in her hands and her headphones over her ears, working on a mix for Pink Punk set list.

"Being 28 can't be that bad can it?" Came a voice after the brunette's headphones were tugged from her ears.

"I fucking hate it when you do that," Lisa grumbled as she turned to face her girlfriend.

"Aw look at my grumpy old lady," Rosé cooed with a grin.

"You turn 29 next month you can't say I'm old!" Lisa shoved Rosé playfully.

"Meh whatever, happy birthday," Rosé smiled as she leant forward and kissed Lisa lightly, her hands wrapping around her neck as she straddled her waist.

"I was kind of hoping for more than that," Lisa smirked when Rosé eventually pulled away.

"That, Lissy, is for tonight," Rosé winked.

"Oh so I see you just invite yourself round, not like I have plans or anything," Lisa shrugged.

"You do?"

"Pfft, course I don't," Lisa laughed, "anyway I'd cancel it for hot birthday sex with my girlfriend," she smirked as she kissed her again.

"Good."

______________________________

The day sped by fast and underneath Lisa's desk was a group of gift bags that she accidentally kicked every time she wheeled her chair too far into her desk or even just moved whilst sat down. Amongst the bags were the newest CD's from a few of Lisa's favourite bands, some chocolates, a framed picture of her, Jennie and Jisoo, along with a new hard drive for her mixes and a few movies that Bambam had insisted she had to watch. A few of her older students had handed her cards or just wished her a happy birthday which Lisa internally cringed at but accepted them nonetheless.

"Class dismissed," Lisa sighed as the bell rang and her students excited the hall, however a small smile snuck onto her lips as she looked forward to a night in with Rosé.

"Lisa,"

"Oh, hey dad,"

"Happy birthday! Okay day?"

"Thanks. Slightly frustrating but good," Lisa smiled.

"Well I could've guessed," Marco chuckled, "me and Andrea were wondering if you would like to come to dinner tonight? To celebrate your 'big day'?"

"Er, I kind of have plans with Rosé tonight dad... But I can do tomorrow and we can have a belated one? I promised her..." Lisa screwed up her nose slightly.

"Yes that'd still be fine," he smiled warmly, "have a good night and I'll see you tomorrow," he smiled as he gave Lisa a hug and left the room. Lisa knew that there would be a fancy dinner tomorrow at her fathers house with, dare she say it, gifts.

Lisa grinned to herself as she saw Rosé casually leaning on the bonnet of her car, absentmindedly swiping at her phone, it was when Lisa dropped something in her hands that she looked up.

"Oh god Lisa! You're gonna break something babe," she chuckled as the blonde approached.

"Doesn't matter I've already got my best gift," Lisa said as she raked her eyes up Rosé's figure.

"Oh how charming," Rosé smirked, "want a hand?"

"Eh, sure," Lisa mumbled and Rosé immediately started picking certain bags from Lisa's hands, careful to avoid taking her laptop or causing it to fall from her shoulder. "Thanks," Lisa smiled as the pair walked towards Lisa's car and she popped open the back and the bags were flung in.

"Race you to your place," Rosé smirked as she sauntered off towards her car.

"Such a child, you can't get in without me anyway."

"We'll see," Rosé grinned as she swung he body into the drivers side of her car, sending a quick wink to a confused Lisa and starting the engine.

______________________________

The pair arrived outside Lisa's in less than 10 minutes and Rosé offered to take the same bags she had at Rainbow High into her place. Lisa turned the key to her door and pushed it open,
"Ugh I hate you sometimes," Lisa laughed as she took in the sight, balloons littered the floor up to Lisa's knees and banners streamed across the room. The brunette turned to face Rosé was was simply giggling to herself as she shrugged with a smile and Lisa waded through the balloons.

"I wonder how much of your breath is in this room right now," Lisa scrunched her nose up as she gestured to all the balloons.

"Ew," was Rosé's simple response, "you like it?"

"Well it sure was a surprise but yeah it's definitely something the great Roseanne Park would do," Lisa smirked, "how'd you get in?"

"Your dad's spare key?" Rosé offered with a sheepish grin.

"Ugh of course! I forgot I gave him that," Lisa laughed.

"C'mon I got you something!" Rosé grabbed Lisa's hand and pulled her through the mass of balloons onto the couch where a rather large box was leaned up against. Rosé bit her lip as Lisa lightly pulled the box to in between her legs, sending Rosé a confused look. She began tearing the wrapping paper off it slowly before she caught sight of the box underneath and launched herself at her girlfriend.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," Lisa grinned as she clung to Rosé with her hands around her neck.

"Gee you haven't even opened the whole thing yet, but you're welcome," Rosé smiled as Lisa pulled away.

"I love it," Lisa grinned again as she ducked her head to brush against Rosé's lips, "I love you," she whispered as she didn't give Rosé a chance to reply before she kissed her fiercely, happy to let Rosé's hands roam from around her waist up to brunette curls. Lisa's hand slipped from around the blondes neck to toy with the hem of her shirt, fingers tracing circles on the toned skin beneath. A small moan escaped Rosé's mouth and that was all it took for Lisa to furiously rip the blouse from over Rosé's head, her lips crashing back down as soon as the garment was lost.

______________________________

After Lisa's new mixing board had been delicately discarded, the pair took to undressing the other, lust overriding their bodies as clothes were discarded and thrown atop the piles of balloons shrouding the floor.

'Best, birthday, ever.' Lisa thought as Rosé's lips once again settled onto hers.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆
Pls vote & comment! 🐿🐥

The original story is from x_writer23
Please check out her stories! ❤