4.Uncovered Feelings

It was Friday, the end of the school week. Both Lisa and Rosé were exhausted from their first weeks and were dying for the weekend to give them some rest. The pair hadn't spoken as much to each other over the last few days but had spent some lunch breaks in the staff room together and eventually exchanged numbers after Rosé being very pushy.

It was strange to Lisa how easily the blonde had persuaded her to give up her number, but she thought nothing about it and simply blamed it on the constant pestering and brown puppy dog eyes.

Lisa's POV:
As the weekend drew nearer and neared I just felt more and more tired. As I ran over the Monday tour with Rosé, I felt bad. When she had asked me about myself I had practically blown her off and given her the least amount of information that still seemed expected. But I couldn't deal with telling her about my mums passing, not yet, I barely knew the woman.

That and the added fact that the only friend that knew that much about her was Bambam. I never shared much about my personal life, I mean Jisoo and Jennie knew that she'd died but not from what or when or the relationship went shared. There was no point telling them, I didn't need comfort any more, I had gotten over that phase, I just missed my mom, and there was nothing anyone could do about that, not even me so there's no point explaining.

However, I also felt that Rosé was keeping something from me, I couldn't miss the flash of something different when she talked about her parents, but I guess if we get to know each other better, that may happen and then I could open up to her about my mum.

Something about Rosé made me really want to get to know her. There was no doubt she was absolutely stunning, with her dark brown orbs and those blonde curls I was just dying to run my hands through. But it's not just her amazing looks that make her appeal to me, she seems so vibrant, so optimistic and it was clear the blonde had no care whatsoever for personal space. But... I don't mind, if it would've been anyone else I would have shoved them away and scowled at them. But something about Rosé makes me feel so relaxed and calm.

Ok so maybe I've got a little crush. Oh who cares, not my fault I'm gay as they come. She clearly doesn't like me back so there's no point putting my heart out for it to her broken. I'll do what I do best, keep my walls up for now and keep up my badass reputation. Sorted.

_____________________________________

Lisa smiled to herself as she walked out of the school and to her car, her laptop in her arms as she thought about the new mix she had started that day and was planning on finishing that night, sleep is for the weak.

"Lisa!" Rosé called out, rushing towards her  before she got in her car.

"Rosé, what can I do for you," Lisa asks with a chuckle and mock smile as she hold her gaze.

"I just wanted to say thanks for all this week, you've really made me feel welcome and I can't wait for the rest of my time here!" And with that Rosé lunged forward to tackle Lisa in a tight embrace.

"Geez Rosé, I appreciate the thanks and all but if you hug me much tighter I'm not gonna be able to breathe," Lisa joked after half returning the hug without the hold Rosé had on her.

"Oh shit, sorry. Guess I got a bit excited. But really, thanks." Rosé's gaze softened at her last sentence as she pulled away from Lisa and gave her shoulders a quick squeeze.

"S'okay Park. Seeya Monday." Lisa gave a wave to Rosé and after receiving a small wave back she drove back to her house and crashed on the couch in her living room and decided to take a nap, absolutely forgetting about her mix. Rosé had hugged her, all out, and instead of swatting her away or scowling at her, Lisa had made light of it, made a joke. Maybe Rosé did have a hold over the brunette that she couldn't explain, only time would tell. Lisa shrugged as the thoughts spun through her mind as she closed her eyes and was blissfully lulled to sleep.

Meanwhile Rosé stood by her car, a giddy smile on her face at the risk she just took. Lisa didn't reject her, like she had expected, due to the fact that she clearly wasn't keen on human contact very much. It was all going good and Rosé could feel the girl slowly becoming more and more relaxed around her, and she felt that only time would tell how things would work out between the pair.

Rosé drove back to her house and started making her dinner for the night, she switched on her stereo and began dancing around in her kitchen as she sung along to the music, ecstatic at how well her first week had gone at Rainbow High.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆
Pls vote & comment! 🐿🐥

The original story is from x_writer23
Please check out her stories! ❤