52. Epilogue

About a year later, February 14th:
Almost a year had passed since Lisa proposed to Rosé that afternoon in March and it had been a roller coaster. The pair officially got married on May 7th and it was a simple occasion, the Manoban's, the Park's and a few other friends gathered for the celebration of the pairs love for one another. It was a success, Rosé wore a flowing white dress and although Lisa initially refused, she soon followed suit and wore a shorter white dress, it was needless to say they both looked stunning.

The discussion as to what to do with their surnames was a tricky one, yet after much dicussion, they became Lisa and Roseanne Park-Manoban. Both still kept to their original names in work, yet with giddy smiles and the obvious ring, it was soon found out that not only had they been dating for almost 2 years prior but were married.

Rosé woke earlier on the morning of the 14th and gazed at her wife laid beside her, mouth hung slightly agape, head rested on Rosé's abdomen and legs tangled like vines with her own. She smiled, yes she could definitely get used to this. She slid silently out of the bed and placed a small kiss on Lisa's temple. She trotted to the pairs kitchen and smiled lightly at the picture of the two on their wedding day that was framed on the window sill. She set a frying pan on with some bacon and begun to make pancake batter in preparation for Lisa's favourite breakfast, one everything was cooking she lightly walked back into the bedroom and dug under the bed until she fished out her valentines gift for the brunette and set it on the kitchen island before returning to the bacon and pancakes.

"Pacakes and bacon? You do treat me babe," Lisa smirked as she leant against the door frame, staring at Rosé.

"Gotta make sure you know you made the right decision in May haven't I," Rosé smirked back.

"I knew from day one," Lisa winked.

"Well aren't you cute," Rosé smiled as she walked towards Lisa and have her a light kiss on her nose, "Happy Valentines babe."

"Happy valentines," Lisa smiled as she clasped Rosé's hand and dragged her to the kitchen before fishing the pancakes and bacon out of the over to keep warm and dishing them on two plates.

"I got you a present," Rosé smirked sweetly as she pushed the parcel towards Lisa who raised an eyelid. The brunette tore at the wrapping ever so slightly whilst still making eye contact with Rosé.

"One sec," she said and jumped up off her stool and jogged to the bedroom before returning and placing a small box in front of Rosé, "And you thought I was going to leave you hanging," she smirked.

"Oh I see," Rosé quirked an eyebrow, "same time?"

"Go for it," Lisa smirked and they both tore the wrapping at the same time, giddy smiles on their faces.

In front of Lisa laid a small photo album, she smiled briefly at the message taped to the inside, it read: I have always and will always love you, R x.

Lisa smiled again as she began leading through the book, it went in chronological order and started with the photos Rosé would snap of her when she had her headphones on in class or a photo Jennie had taken of the pair huddled together in the staff lounge. It progressed to pictures they took on their first date, the time they wasted money on the arcades and the mornings where Rosé would reach for her phone and take a picture of Lisa as she slept with the sun just illuminating her skin.

The final pages were from their engagement day, the photos Alice had taken of Rosé's face as she realised what was going on and the tears that welled up in both their eyes when she said yes, and then finally, their wedding day. A photo album filled with smiles and as Lisa overturned the final page of photos she saw another note, this one read: For all our upcoming adventures.