2.

Y/n - I look up at Elizabeth and try my hardest not to moan as I feel her hand on my jaw making me look at her. I can feel the wall of books behind me as she presses me into it. I swallow harshly and say, answer me Elizabeth, what're you doing?

Elizabeth - I look at you and say, answer my question first and then I'll answer. Why dont you stand up for yourself? Why do you take what other people do/say to you? I feel you swallow harshly again so I gently let go of your jaw and back up a little. I see you shrug your shoulders and hear you say, "I don't know. When it's towards friends or family, then it's easier to stand up for them. It's harder when it's for me. I don't know how to explain it." I nod my head as I listen and say, I understand that but maybe they'll stop if you say something. You don't have to be rude or say anything mean back just tell them to stop. I go to say something else but decide against it. I see you look at me with curious eyes so I decide to actually say what I wanted to. Or you can call me and I'll come to the rescue. I smile softly when I see you're shocked face.

Y/n - I look at her shocked and say, you'd leave whatever you were doing, no matter how important, to save a nobody? I see her face get stern and then feel myself getting pulled away. I try to pull my arm back but she tightens her hold a little, not hurting me but enough so she still has ahold of me. I frown when I realize she is pulling me into the bathroom that's on the top floor. Once we are in there she looks to see if anyone else is in here and when she finds that no one is, she locks the door. I stand there fumbling with my fingers while looking at the ground, not really sure what I can or can't do right now.

Elizabeth - Once I locked the bathroom door, I turn and see you standing there messing with your hands but not picking at them, which makes me smile lightly. I then see you looking at the ground not knowing what to do. I walk over and gently lift your head. There are those beautiful eyes. Always keep your head up. Now, I am upset that you think that you're a nobody because you're not. You are a somebody to me. Now I feel like you should get punished for talking bad about yourself. I look at you with a soft look and then raise an eyebrow when you avoid looking at me. I decide to test this out. I move my hand to your throat and slowly walk forward making you walk backwards into the wall. I squeeze your throat gently and say, answer me naughty girl.

Y/n - I swallow harshly and look at Elizabeth, I take a deep breath and say, I'm sorry. I - I'm sorry, I should be punished. I pout not liking that I disappointed her. I see Elizabeth nod her head and say, "you will be forgiven if you take your punishment like the good girl, that I know you are. Go to the sink and bend over for me love". I frown more and say, please I'm sorry. I don't want to be punished, im sorry. I say tearing up a bit.

Elizabeth - I wipe your tears and say, whats your safeword? Hmm. I look at you with a soft smile waiting for you to answer. I hear you whisper, " stoplight colors. I go by stoplight colors. But I never did this before so do you want something else?" I shake my head and say, no baby. Whatever is easier for you. We can use the stoplight system.

Red for stop

Yellow for slow down

Green for continue

I look at you and say, whats your color now? I see you pout but say, "green, ma'am." I smile and say, good girl. Now go bend over for me. I'm going to spank you 5 times for how you were talking bad about yourself.

Y/n - I sigh and look down as I walk over to the sink, I look up slightly happy that there aren't any mirrors in this bathroom. I look back at her and say, pants down or not ma'am? I hear her say, " pants on this time. But good girl for asking. " I smile at the praise and bend over, I tale a big deep breath to try and calm my nerves and jump slightly when I feel her hand touch my lower back. I hear her say something like I'm being good for her. I turn my head to look at her when I feel a harsh smack on my bottom. I bite my lip hard not wanting to moan but to make noise at all. I hear Elizabeth say something but I don't register or respond so I feel another harsh smack. Fuck! I say slightly with a moan. I hear a chuckle and her say, " hmm my naughty girl likes her punishment. That's not acceptable. Should I do something else?" I respond by moaning and looking at her with a slight smile. I see her raise an eyebrow and tsk. I lose my smile and say, sorry ma'am. I'll be good, I promise.

Elizabeth - I nod my head and say, mess up again and I'll add to the punishment. Now I want you to count. Since you didn't count the first 2 those don't count. I want you to count and say, thank you ma'am. Got it sweetheart? I see you nod your head while saying, "yes ma'am. " I smile and then lift my hand and bring it down on your bottom, hard. I wait to hear you count when I hear a breathless "1, thank you maam" I smile and say, good girl. I continue until I hear, "5, thank you ma'am." Once the punishment is over, I pull you into a hug and whisper sweet nothings and say, you're such a good girl love. My good girl.

Y/n - I smile in the hug while hiding my head in her neck. I feel her go to pull back but I tighten my hug and say, a little longer please. I feel her tighten the hug and say, " okay sweetheart. A couple more minutes and then you need to go back to work." When she reminds me of works I whine and say, I no wanna!! I want be with you ma'am. Please?!? I feel her pull back and see her raise an eyebrow at my whining. I pout to make it harder for her to say no. I see her smile which makes me smile and then she nods her head. I pump my fist in the air and say, fuck yea! I hear her chuckle but say, " you can come home with me IF you put the cart away and promise to behave for today." I pout and say, ill put the cart away but no promises for behaving. I unlock the bathroom door and walk out before she can say anything. I smile and push the cart towards the elevator. She comes rushing out and into the elevator with me when she crosses her arms. I smile and bounce on my feet, excited to hang out with her.

(1,266 words)

05/23/2022