42.

Lizzie - scarlett and I are getting the bath ready for all three of us. I make sure the water is nice and hot for us, once it's the right temperature I plug the drain and let it fill up. I turn and see scarlett looking at me with a smile. I return the smile and say, grab the towels and go help y/n pick some clothes for us. I see her turn and grab three towels and then walk out the bathroom. I sigh in content at how comfortable this all feels. I'm just hoping it goes like this for the rest of the evening.

Y/n - I had picked some sweatpants and a hoodie for me that kinda goes with scarletts and lizzies, they just have a sports bra instead of a hoodie. I go to lay them on the bed when scar comes out from the bathroom. I smile and run up to her wanting a hug and kiss. I hear her chuckle and kiss my head while giving me a hug. I pull back and say, I picked our outfits scar. It's all laid out and ready for when we come out. I see her smile and say, "good girl baby. Go to Liz and see if the baths ready. I need to do something before I join okay." I nod but frown and say still big, wanna come with you, please mama.

Scar - I smile and say, it's only going to take a minute baby. I'll join once im done. I promise. Go to Liz she needs cuddles from her princess.

Y/n - I pucker my lips for a kiss and smile when I get a lingering kiss in return. Once she pulls back, I walk into the bathroom and see lizzie turning the water off for the tub. I smile and hug her from behind and say, want cuddles mommy.

Liz - I hear you say that in your big headspace and smile. I turn so we're facing each other and say, you'll get your cuddles in just a second baby. Let me grab something and then we can hop in, okay?

Y/n - I nod my head but don't let go of lizzie. I hear a small chuckle and look up to her and see her with a huge smile while looking at me. I pout and she immediately leans down and places 3 small pecks on my lips.

Liz - get undressed while I grab this and then I'll get undressed and we can both hop in the bath and scarlett will join after we get okay.

Y/n - I nod my head and let lizzie go, I start to get undressed and finish as she turn back to face me holding a bath bomb. I smile and hold it while she undresses and we both climb in. I keep the bath bomb out of the tub and wait for scarlett.

Scar - I grabbed some bottles of water for us to drink but I also got me some wine. I drank it before going to the bathroom and seeing the girls already in the bath. I smile and undress and climb in on the other side of the tub. I see Liz look at me with a look that I can't really decipher but I just smile and say, drop the bomb baby.

Y/n - I wiggle a little bit in excitement and say, okay, in 3 2..... 1 I drop the bomb in the bath and watch it fizz and smile as the smell engulfs the room. I relax in lizzies hold and smile at scar. Why're you all the way over there? I ask whining a little.

Scar - I smile and say, didn't want to crowd over there. So I'm here, but if you want to cuddle come over here baby.

Y/n - I look to lizzie and whisper, want both of you.

Liz - I smile and say, I know baby. I look up to scar and say why dont you come over here and cuddle with us? I see scar raise an eyebrow and say, " I don't want to come over there. I'm good over here. We can cuddle in bed. " I feel you turn into me and frown at scarletts answer. I sigh and kiss your head. I whisper, it's alright baby. It can be just us.

Y/n - I hide in lizzies neck and feel myself slowly slip into little space. I whimper and shiver as the cold air hits me. I hear lizzie shush me gently and whisper to scar for us to get out.

Scar - I roll my eyes at you being a baby for not cuddling us both but get out none the less and grab our towels. I wrap one around me and wait for Liz to get out. Once she is, I hand her the 2 towels in hand and walk out the room. I dry myself off and get dressed and climb into bed looking at the wall.