4.

Elizabeth - I was chasing you with a smile on my face as I hear your giggles. I run slower as I get out of breath and say, you can run as long as you want sweetheart but im still gonna get you. Remember that. I watch as you look back at me and show down your run too so you can catch your breath also. I look at you with a smirk and say, might as well give up now darling. I'm gonna get you sooner or later, you know that. I see you start to giggle more and I hear you say, "I know but it's more fun when it involves a chase." I shake my head lightly with a sift smile. I decide to see if I can trick you, so I start walking back to where we were sitting. Once I sit down, I keep looking over the city and sigh as it brings me joy. I smile when I feel your presence behind me, I look back at you and say, come sit darling. After a few more minutes here we can go to my house and enjoy each other's presence, yes?

Y/n - I nod my head with a slight smile. I sit back down next to elizabeth but keeping my eye on her. Once I realize she isn't gonna do anything I rest my head on her shoulder. I take a deep breath and close my eyes. I then whisper quietly, I really like you Lizzie, I know we met a few days ago and we're just giving a try to dating and also the dom/sub relationship, but I really like you. I keep my eyes closed not wanting to see whatever her reaction is, good or bad. I feel a hand grab my chin and move in what I'm guessing is towards her, I then hear her say, "can you open your beautiful eyes princess?" I smile at the name and slowly open my eyes. I see her smile first and then her beautiful green eyes.

Elizabeth - I had asked you to open your eyes as I have a huge smile on my face

Elizabeth - I had asked you to open your eyes as I have a huge smile on my face. I see you smile at the name I used and see you open your eyes. Thank you princess, now I know it's been a short time since we've met but I also like you too. I'm happy to know the feeling is mutual. I lean down half way to kiss you but then decide that if you really want a kiss then you'd have to meet me. I feel your lips on mine a few seconds after and smile, slightly ruining the kiss. I chuckle, alright up princess. We're going home now. You can sleep in the car. I say as I see you trying to hide a yawn.

Y/n - I whine and say, I don't want to get up. I look at lizzie and see her with a raised eyebrow and her arms moving to cross her chest. I pout and say, carry me please? I see her smile and pick me up like I weigh nothing. I smile and place a small peck on her cheek in thanks. She walks us to the car and places me in the passenger seat and buckles me in. I whisper a thankyou and she places a kiss on my forehead. I close my eyes and slowly fall asleep as she start to drive once she is in the car.

Elizabeth - about 45 minutes later we're at my house. I had pulled in the driveway a few minutes ago, I decided to let you sleep still so I go up and unlock the door and then come back to the car and pick you up. I walk us inside and up to my bedroom and gently lay you down on the bed. I cover you up and place a kiss on your head while whispering, sweet dreams princess. I then walk back downstairs and look at the time seeing that it's almost dinner time. I guess we skipped lunch so I decide to look and see what we have so I can make dinner. As I find what I want for dinner I start prepping, deciding on a chicken salad. I have thw chicken cut up already and cooking so now I'm just cutting up the veggies to ho in the salad.

Y/n - I wake up and find myself in a bed. I look around not knowing where I am so I get up and go downstairs after smeeling something delicious in the air. I look around and then find myself making way to the kitchen. I smile as I see lizzie cutting up some veggies and hear her humming something. I walk in more and say, hey Liz what're you making? I ask even though I'm sure I know what it is.

Elizabeth - I smile and look up when I hear you. I'm making chicken salad my love. Can you actually finish chopping these up for me. I need to check the chicken. I see you nod and take over for me while I move to the stove and flip the chicken and then check it's temp and see that its done. I turn the stove off and say, well once you're done chopping, dinner will be done. How was your nap princess?

Y/n - I smile and say, it was okay. It would've been better if I was cuddled with you but I wasnt. I say shrugging my shoulders. I finish chopping the last of the veggies and look up to Liz and see her smiling softly. I place down the knife and wipe my hands on the hand towel and then walk over to her and wrap myself into her for a hug. I feel her arms wrap around my waist and we slowly sway side to side. I smile loving how this feels so nice. I feel her place a kiss on my head and then her whisper something.

Elizabeth - I smile and kiss the top of her head. I then whisper, I'm glad we met, I like you a lot and I'd like to see where we go in life, together. Even if we just end up being friends. I then pull away from the hug and grab 2 plates and forks. I hand you, your plate and fork and say, get what you want princess. I'll be right back.

Y/n - I smile and shake my head lightly. I start making myself my salad grabbing what I want in it and then grab some chicken but leaving enough for her. Once I'm satisfied with what I got I walk into the dining area and sit at the table waiting for her not wanting to eat without her. I then hear her walk back in and set something down. I furrow my brows but don't bother asking because she'll either let me see or tell me. After a few more seconds she comes in with her plate and sets it down then walks back to grab two glasses and a bottle of wine. I smile lightly and say, whats this for?

Elizabeth - well it's for.... I get interrupted by very loud knocking which makes me roll my eyes. I look to you and say, hang on princess. Let me get rid of whoever that is and we'll continue our night. I get up and look to see who is knocking like that. I open the door and see a friend I haven't seen in a few years.

Scarlett Johansson.

(1,267 words)

06/08/2022