33.

Lizzie - I am sat at the table watching you leave scarlett and I to talk after saying that you're staying at damiens for the time being. Once you're no longer in sight, I turn to look at scar and see her glare at me. I frown and look back down to my hands not looking at her anymore. I don't say anything knowing she won't reply anyways.

Scar - I look at lizzie with a glare and see her look back to her hands in her lap. I internally groan and say, Liz I love you, I do. But what you did when we got engaged was really wrong. Yes, I admit pushing you out the way was a brat move but that punishment you gave me was unfair and you didn't even listen to me when I safeworded. I just, I don't know what to do because it seems like even little things that I do make you upset and you punish me.

Liz- I look up when scarlett starts talking but when she says that the punishment I gave her was unfair and that I didn't listen to her when she safeworded, made me want to cry. I stutter out, yo- you sa-safe- safeworded?

Scar - I nod my head with a frown and say, I did and when you didn't stop or say that I can come to bed with the both of you, it hurt. I tear up and look down thinking that you didn't care.

Liz - I try to think back to see if you did say it. Or if I just didn't hear you say it. I'm really confused when I can't remember. I look back at scar and see her with her head down, I then see a tear fall from her cheek which makes me frown more. I get up and walk over to her, I kneel in front of her and say, baby I am so sorry. I am not sure what went on when that happened. I'm not sure if I just didn't hear you. I'm sorry and I will never forgive myself for that. I love you so much. I'll understand and do whatever you want to do but please baby, know that if I had heard you then I would've stopped and went to you.

Scar - I look at Liz and say, I know and I'm sorry for giving you the silent treatment. I think that was my way of giving you a punishment. I see her nod with a soft smile, "I love you Scarlett." My smile grows and I lean down and kiss her lips. I whisper, I love you too. Can we just push this behind us?

Lizzie - I nod my head and say, yes please. Let's get our fiance back home with us. I see scar nod and take out a $100 bill and then get up. I stand up as well and wipe her cheeks with a sad smile. I lean in a place a kiss on her lips and whisper, im so sorry love. We then walk outside and get into my car since y/n took scarletts car. I open the passenger door for her and smile as she gets in. Once she is in, she tries to buckle herself but I tale it from her and buckle her myself. She grumbles about not being a little and that she doesn't need me to do things for her. I chuckle and grab her chin gently. I then say, I know you're not a little and that you can do things yourself, but you know I like doing things like this because I like taking care of my girls. I also want to make up for not hearing your safeword. Not hearing or stoppin what I was doing makes me feel like a horrible dom but also fiance because I didn't take care of you. I love you and I hope you know and feel that I do.

Scar - I smile softly and say, I do baby, I know you love me and you show it every single possible way you can. I know you feel horrible that you didn't hear me or whatever happened. I felt horrible too, but I know that you would have came to me had you heard me say it. I love you so much and I'm happy with you and y/n. Now lets go get our baby and keep her hostage. I say slightly joking to turn the mood up.

Liz - I chuckle and shake my head lightly. We're keeping her hostage no matter what she says. I hear the angelic laugh of scarlett which makes me smile. I lean in and place a quick kiss to her lips and then walk over to my side of the car after shutting her door. I drive us home hoping she is there. I see scarletts car in the drive which makes me think she is home. I get out along with scarlett and we rush inside. I yell out, y/n!!! Baby are you home?!

Scar - after a few minutes seeing if we can hear any movement to indicate you're home. I grab my phone and call Damien. I hear ringing, 2 rings in and it gets hung up instead of answered. I frown and look to lizzie. She walks over to me and hugs me close. I sigh and say, I think I remember where he lives from when I dropped her off the first time she went over. Hopefully I still have his address in my maps. I look and see an address that I had in here that makes me feel like this is it. I put it in and we both run to the car and drive there. My heart is beating fast thinking that we lost you. I start bouncing my leg up and down from my anxiety and soon after lizzies hand lands on my leg to stop it but to also give me and herself comfort. I bring my hand into hers and hold it tight. I then whisper, please be there baby.

(1,024 words)

10/31/2022