55.

Cobie -   its after 1 and i got off work and hassaged lizzie to see if i could come and hang out with them but i never got an answer. I stopped by to see and when the door opens i get a surprise. I smile but laugh when I see what's in front of me. I see you naked and in little space.

Y/n - when lizzie and scarlett were in the kitchen, I had undressed and as soon as I got all my clothes off, I hear knocking on the door. I shrug and run to open the door. I smile wide when I see auntie cobie. I yell out, auntie cobie!!!! I run and jump in her arms.

Cobie - I catch you and smile at the name you called me. I look to you and say, where are your mommy and mama? Hmm.

Y/n - kitchen, but want you. I say with a slight pout. I see her smile and say, "you can have me honey. But let's go find them." I nod and point inside. She walks in and carries me to the kitchen. Mama! Mommy!

Lizzie - I turn around and see cobie carrying you before my eyes go wide seeing you naked. Baby, what're you doing naked?

Y/n - I giggle and say, wanted naked cuddles with you and mama.

Scar - I smile and say, we can do that later baby. But can you go and put your clothes back on please. I see you nod and wiggle a little in cobies arms. She sets you down and we watch as you run and do what I said.

Lizzie - I shake my head with a giggle. Hi cobie, sorry about her but I'm sorry I didn't get back to you. You're more than welcome to join us.

Cobie - I smile and nod, thank you. I figured I'd stop by and check. I seen the fort on my way in, yall watching a movie?

Scar - I nod my head and say, yes, we are. Y/n is choosing the movie. Also before she comes in. She had what seems like a panic attack or something along the lines earlier. When we got home, she dismissed herself to her room and I went and brought her favorite fruits and then we talked a little and she went to hit her head when I'm guessing the thoughts got loud. It took almost 40 minutes for her to calm down.

Cobie - well when I talked to her about the notebook I wanted you guys to get her, she was a bit upset that she couldn't tell me about the thoughts herself. But she understood because I explained that you only said it because if something happened that you had a better understanding on how to help. I told her the notebook is for her eyes only, unless she wants to share with either you guys or with me in one of our sessions.

Lizzie - I nod and say, that's understandable. Not getting to say something you wanted yourself. We should've given her the chance to say it herself. I see scarlett agree with me.

Scarlett - I nod and say, I'm going to check and see if she is getting dressed. I walk away and go into the living room and see you with no clothes on still. I raise an eyebrow and say, where are your clothes missy?

Y/n - I walked into the living room to get my clothes on but I got distracted by my Legos. I freeze when I hear mama and turn to look at her with a sorry face. Sorry mama, I saw my Legos and wanted to play.

Scar - I shake my head and say with a soft smile. It's okay baby. Come here so I can help you get your clothes on. Afterwards you can go back to playing if you'd like. I see you nod and get up coming to me. Good girl baby. I grab your clothes and help you in them. Once you're dressed appropriately, I tap your bottom and say, go ahead bubba.

Y/n - I smile and kiss mamas lips before going back to play with my legos. I stop when I grab a piece and say, mama?

Scarlett - I watch you grab a peice before calling me. Yes baby? Whats on your mind?

Y/n - can we play together? We can do it at the dining room table, so you don't have to sit on the floor. I see her smile grow as she nods her head. My smile grows 2 times bigger as I collect the unopened bags and hand them to her. I start collecting the lego pieces from the bag I had open and place them back in so it's easier to take with me. Once that's done, I run to the dining room and set everything up. Scarlett helps me organize the pieces. I smile and wiggle in my seat with excitement.

Scarlett - I smile as I help you organize the pieces in groups. I see you wiggle in your seat so I ask, do you have to go potty baby?

Y/n - I blush and whine, mama nooooo.

Liz - I walk in the dining room with cobie and see you with red cheeks and saying mama nooooo. I raise an eyebrow and say, why are you saying no to mama, hmm?

Y/n - I no have to potty mommy. I see Liz nod so see looks at scar who nods saying that's what I was saying. I just excited to play.

Cobie - I smile and say, what are you building honey? I see your eyes light up and you start rambling about the lego set. I smile as I hear R2-D2 and say, start wars, awesome. Would you like some help?

Y/n - I nod my head and say, YES!! Please auntie

Lizzie - I smile and take in the happy moment you're having. I sit next to scarlett and kiss her cheek before I start helping organizing the pieces with her.

(1,012 words)