16.

Lizzie - as we cuddle, I notice you sucking on your thumb so I gently take it out and say, that's yucky princess. You want a pacifier so you can have something to suck?

Y/n - I nod my head and say, pwease mommy.

Liz - okay baby, can I talk to big y/n, just for a minute.

Y/n - I whine and say, nooooo mommy. I sleepy. Go night night. I say and close my eyes. I feel fingers run along my sides which makes me giggle as I'm ticklish. I giggle and squirm and say, okay I'm sorry. Lizzie!!! I laugh and then feel her move her hands away. I laugh lightly and look at lizzie with a huge smile.

Liz - there is my princess. Now can I ask you something? I watch as she nods her head so I continue. I want to know how you feel about slipping?

Y/n - I think about it and say, I like it. It's a little weird at first because I didn't even realized that I had slipped when I was here by myself. So I think that made it scary. But when you and scarlett are here it makes it feel right. I say with a soft smile.

Liz - I nod my head and say, that's good that you feel comfortable in it with us. I'm sorry you didn't have us here when you slipped earlier. But I was wondering if you want to make the guest room be your little room. We can change it up and have everything you need for when you're little.

Y/n - I nod my head and say, I'd like that. Sounds good Liz. But I have one condition.

Liz - I squint my eyes and say, what?

Y/n - I chuckle, scarlett designs it. She picks everything out and places where she thinks it would look nice. I say wanting her to be included.

Scar - I smile and say, are you sure babe? I don't have to.

Y/n - I want you to. Now does everyone agree to my condition if so I'd like to be little.

Liz and scar - we both chuckle but nod our heads.

Y/n - I smile and slip into little space. I don't realize it yet but I slipped to far. We all go to bed and I start to fall asleep in lizzies and scarletts arms. As I'm sleeping, I have a bad dream. Or a flashback I should say. *I'm in my old home and with my ex, I was bringing in groceries and putting them away when she came over upset because I wasn't done and making dinner. I had told her I would start when I finish putting the groceries away when she screams at me for how useless I am and starts hitting me. I cry with every hit and finally after another few minutes, which felt like hours, she leaves.* I wake up with a startled jump which wakes lizzie and scar. I start crying and bring my knees up to my chest,I hear the girls trying to get my attention but I don't really hear them. I feel a hand touch me and I freak out more jumping back even with no room to move. I see them retract their hand with a frown. I see that it was scarlett so I whisper, scaw'y.

Scar- Liz and I woke up when you woke up with a jump. We had you start crying and bring your knees up to your chest. Liz and I try to get your attention but you're not registering us. I go to place my hand in your arm when lizzie grabs my hand and tells me not to. I yank my hand back and place my hand on your arm. I then hear you cry harder and jump back even though you don't have much room to move. I retract my hand with a frown and that's when you whisper, "scaw'y". I nod my head and say, yea baby, it's scarly.

Y/n - I make grabby hands and feel her pick me up, I hug her tight and try to calm down. Once im calm enough I feel the wet patch in between my legs. I pull back so look at scar and Liz and pout. I sow'y, mommy, scaw'y.

Liz - baby, its okay. It was an accident. Let's go get cleaned up and back to bed. Come here princess. I take you from scarlett and lay a couple kisses on you making you giggle lightly. I smile in return and walk to the bathroom. I gently kneel down with you in my arms so I can start the bath quickly finding the right temperature. Once that's running, I get you undressed and say, can you tell mommy what happened?

Y/n - I help as mommy undresses me. I freeze slightly and say, ba' 'ream, mommy. No talk.

Liz - okay baby, you don't have to tell me right now but u would like for you to tell me when you're ready. Is that okay? I ask as I lift your head up so you're looking at me.

Y/n - I tear up but nod my head. Okay mommy. I lift my arms up and she pulls my shirt off. Once it's off, I rush into her arms and pull her into a hug. Love mommy. I whisper.

Lizzie - I love you too princess. Now lets get you clean and then we can go back to bed. Sounds good.

Y/n - yes mommy. She picks me up and places me in the tub and quickly washes me. Once im all clean, she take me out while the tub drains and wraps me up in a towel. Once im wrapped up, I run out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. Scarlett sees me and says, " oh no, the monster got out. I'll get ya, you little monster." I squeal and run out of the room.

Lizzie - I walk out of the bathroom and see scarlett running out of the room. I furrow my brows and follow suit and find that they're playing. I sigh and say, alright girls that's enough, it's bedtime now, not playtime.

Y/n - I pout and say, but mommy! We al'eady go sleepy, it no sleepy time anymo'e since we 'aked up. It's fun time now. I say trying to explain.

Liz - I raise an eyebrow and say, baby don't be naughty, go back into the bedroom and sit on the bed. I'll be there to change you into pajamas. I'm just going to get something real quick and I want you on that bed. You understand me?

Y/n - I shake my head no and stick my tongue out at her. I go to walk away when I feel a sharp smack on the back of my thigh. I cry out in pain and run to scarly. She picks me up and places a kiss on my cheek.

Scar - let's get to bed little one. Mommy is right. It's bed time. I shouldn't have done anything to rile you up. I walk towards the bedroom while lizzie walks downstairs.

Y/n - I cry and rub my thigh as scar walks into the bedroom. She walks around the room bouncing me lightly while humming. I calm down and smile. Love scaw'y.

Scar- I love you too nugget. Let's sit on the bed so mommy can change you okay. I see you pout but nod your head. I smile and lay a few kisses on you making you giggle. I walk to the bed and sit down with you in my lap.

Liz - I walk back into the bedroom after grabbing a diaper and baby powder. I smile at scar and you when I seethem sitting in the bed together. I walk to the bed and say, last back baby I need to put this on you and then we can go to sleep.

Y/n - I lay back when scar moves me off her lap, I feel lizzie moving me when needed to put the diaper on me which I don't think I need. I don't put a fight up not wanting a punishment. Once im diapered, I pout and move to scar wanting cuddles. I feel lizzie climb into bed and turn over so her back is to me. I huff and crawl to her and say, sowwy mommy.

Liz - I turn and pull you closer and say, thank you baby. You should know not to do that to me. Let's get to sleep now love.

Y/n - we all fall asleep cuddled together and when I'm close to be fully asleep I feel 2 kisses placed on my head and 2, " I love you princess, I love you nugget" I then drift into the dream world.

(1,475 words)

07/22/2022