7.

Y/n - as we all cuddle I sigh feeling happy. I move closer to scar and feel her chuckle. " you can't get any closer than that", I hear scar say. I smile and move impossibly closer, I beg to differ scar but fine if you don't want to cuddle that's all you had to say. I go to move and get closer to Liz when I feel scarlett wrap her arms around me and say, "no".

Liz - I shake my head with a smile and say, shut up and relax. I'm gonna go and wrap up our dinner so we can just go to bed. It's late. I look to the clock and see its 11pm.

Scar - glad I got to sleep in for the past few years. I remember her crazy bedtime rule. I whisper to you. I smile when I hear you giggle and then drop my smile pretending to look anywhere else, when I seen lizzie look at me sternly.

Y/n - I turn and look to Liz and say, whats your bedtime rule Liz? I'll see if it's reasonable or if you're actually crazy like scar says. I giggle when scar scoffs and says, "I am not crazy okay." I keep my eyes on Liz when she sighs and says something I don't want to be true.

Liz - bedtime for you is 9pm on weekdays, but if you've been good through the week then 10pm on weekends. I look at scar and she rolls her eyes and says, "yes it's true, because apparently, " my girls need their beauty sleep"". I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I get up from the bed and go downstairs to wrap our plates up deciding we can have it for lunch tomorrow. Once everything is done, I grab a wooden spoon and go around thw house making sure everything is locked up. Once everything is, I walk upstairs and back into my room and look at scar, you keep rolling your eyes at me and I'm getting tired of it. If you do not stop then you're getting 20 spanks with this. I say and show the wooden spoon.

Scar - I shiver and look down, sorry ma'am

Y/n - I decide to say something and say, Liz can I talk to you? Alone please.

Liz - I look to scar and then to you and nod my head. Of course princess, lets go to the guest bedroom and talk. Scarlett, you can start getting ready for bed. You know where everything is. I see her nod her head and start getting out of bed. I smile and hold my hand out for you and say, lets go baby. I walk us out of my room and into the guest bedroom. I sit on the bed and pat beside me and say, sit princess. You have permission to say what you want to say.

Y/n - I nod my head and sit. I stay silent for a few minutes gathering my thoughts and lizzie just sits patiently letting me do so. Once I figure out what I want to say, I turn and look to her and see she is already looking at me with a soft smile. I smile back and say, I know you're a dom and me and scar are subs, but I'm just starting out and I don't know all of your rules, I know scarlett does and that you guys were together for 5 years before not talking for another few years. But if I wasn't here, would you get back together with her?

Liz - I take in everything you say and think about it. If you weren't here and we both talked about it and agreed to being together again then yea I would. But we haven't and we probably won't because I have my eyes on you. I really like you and I don't want to mess this up. If I make you uncomfortable in ANY situation then say your safeword. I'll stop whatever it is I'm doing and we can talk about it. It doesn't even have to related to the bedroom. For example, if I do or say something that makes you uncomfortable, even if it's to someone else like scar, you say your safeword and I'll stop.

Y/n - I nod my head and say, okay. That makes me feel better. But will I know all of your rules soon? I don't want to mess this up either.

Liz - I nod my head and say, ill write them out for you tomorrow. You can look over them and whatever rule you don't agree with, then we can talk about it and come up with a compromise. Sound good?

Y/n - I nod my head and say, thank you lizzie. Also, if there was something I or we both wanted to try out, could we? But if I don't like it we can stop right?

Liz - I nod my head and say, you can tell me what you want to try and if it's not a hard limit for me then we'll try it. But if you want to stop then safeword and I'll stop. And if you ever wanted to retry it, we could but just go easier/slower, at your pace I mean. We could. I'm open to most thing baby. Don't be afraid to tell me.

Y/n - I nod my head and smile softly. We go to bed now please? I see Liz smile back and say, "yes princess, we can go to bed now." I make grabby hands and say, carry me please? I smile big when she lifts me up and walks us both to the bedroom again. She walks in and then into the connecting bathroom, she sets me down on the counter and gets a toothbrush for me. She then grabs her own and places toothpaste on them both. I smile and quietly say thank you. We both soon finish doing our nightly routine and then Liz picks me back up and walks to the bed. She sets me down gently and places a kiss on my forehead. I smile as my eyes close and I soon fall asleep with them both cuddled into me.

Scar - once I see you had fallen asleep, I loom to Liz and say, im sorry for rolling me eyes. I didn't mean too. I see Liz look at me and say, "I know. I'm sorry for getting irritated easily. But just try not to do it again. You know how I feel about people rolling their eyes at me." I nod my head and bring you closer to me while lizzie shuts off the lights and climbs into bed and bring us both closer to her. I smile when I feel her place a kiss on my forehead and whispers, "good night my loves".

(1,148 words)

06/14/2022