36.

Y/n - it's been about 3 weeks since I've left the hospital and they both have been very strict about where I go and if I'm leaving I need the find my iPhone app on and Damien to be with me if they can't. I can't do anything around the house and it's honestly driving me crazy. I love them, I do but if they don't stop I might die. I decided to do something that will maybe get them off my back.

Liz - I'm in my office right now in a meeting when you walk in. I shake my head and point back to the door silently telling you to get out. I continue to talk telling them what I think. I watch as you walk around the room and then walk out. I furrow my eyebrows not sure what you're up to. I focus back on my interview and smile.

Scarlett- I'm cleaning the kitchen and I smile when you walk in. I say, baby what're you doing up? I thought we said to relax. I see you shake your head and then walk behind me and thrown the dirty dishes into with the dishes I've just cleaned. I get upset and say, what're you doing?! You shrug and then walk out. I groan and get back to cleaning the dishes.

Y/n - so far I've just pissed them off. I grab my phone and text lizzie knowing she is still in her interview. I smirk knowing I'll probably get punished for this.

After I put my phone down

After I put my phone down. I contemplate what else to do to scarlett but before I can I hear stomping footsteps coming up the stairs and towards the room. I pout and cross my arms acting upset when I see a fuming elizabeth and a confused scarlett behind her.

Liz- I'm not sure what your problem is, but you need to fix it before I punish you. Now I am going to go back to my interview. I don't want to hear or see or recieve anything from you until I am finished, do you understand me little girl?

Y/n - I'm actually terrified not really expecting that reaction and just nod my head as I tear up. I look to the ground as she leaves the room. I feel someone sit beside me on the bed and wrap their arms around me. I start crying thinking I messed up badly to where she doesn't want me anymore.

Scar - I'm not sure what's going on nor do I know why Liz yelled at you but I couldn't take your crying. I hug you close and say, baby I'm not sure what made her yell at you especially like that, but why are you acting a bit different today? Hmm?

Y/n - I shake my head no, not wanting to talk about it. I move away and leave the room going to my little room and staying in there for the rest of the day, ignoring scarlett when she tries to get me to come out.

Liz - I just finished work and check the time seeing that pretty much the whole day flew by as it's 6:45 pm. I haven't heard anything from you or scar which makes me think I went to hard on you. I sigh and walk out expecting either of you in the living room. I look around and don't see anyone down here so I walk upstairs. I go to our room and see scarlett laying down. I frown not seeing you and walk to scar. Hey baby, are you okay?

Scar - I sigh and say, no I'm not because y/n has locked herself in her little room ever since you yelled at her. I've tried talking to her to come out but she won't. I'm not sure exactly what happened that made you yell at her, especially like that, but she won't say anything or move to let me know she is okay. I see Liz frown and furrow her eyebrows. I get up and go to try again seeing if I can get you out. I gently knock on the door. Baby, can you please come out? I want cuddles from my girl and I know you love cuddles. Please baby. I wait to see if I hear anything but I don't. I sigh and lay my head on the door and whisper, please baby.