3.

Elizabeth - I look over at you with a soft smile as we walk out of the library. I grab your hand and hold it leading us towards my car. I walk towards my car and turn to see your reaction to it.

I see your mouth drop open and I chuckle at you

I see your mouth drop open and I chuckle at you. I open the passenger seat and say, get in bubs. We're going on an adventure. Once you're in, I walk over to the drivers side and then put my buckle on. I want for you to do the same but you are just excited about the car. I roll my eyes and lean over grabbing your seatbelt and put it on for you. I kiss your cheek once it clicks and then start to drive to my favorite spot just outside the city. As I drive I move my right hand and place it on your thigh. I feel you squirm a little before calming down. I smile and say, so my love when we get to where we're going we need to have a talk. Nothing bad, I promise. But we do need to talk. Is that okay?

Y/n - I nod my head and say, that's fine. What it about? I ask trying to calm my nerves. I look over at her and see her look at me quickly before focusing on the road again. "It's about us, love. Nothing bad, I told you. So when we're there we can relax for a few minutes and then talk. After we talk and agree with everything then we can have a fun day." I sigh in relief and say, yes ma'am. I smirk lightly but stop when I feel her hand tighten around my thigh. Sorry. I say and turn the music up. I relax a little and place my hand over Lizzie's wanting some comfort. I smile when she turns her hand over and laces our fingers together. I look over at her and ask to see if she'll forget it's a surprise, so where are we going?

Elizabeth - I chuckle and say, nice try sweetheart but you won't get it out of me. You'll know when we get there. We have about 10 minutes left anyways. Just relax, close your eyes, enjoy the wind. I order gently. I look over quickly and see you do just that. I smile and think to myself, * I hope she agrees to by my submissive/little girl. She is perfect.*

15 minutes later

I parked about 5 minutes ago but I didn't want to ruin your relaxation. So I just sat there while still holding your hand. I gently rub my thumb on the back of your hand and lean over knowing you have to get up. I place small, little kisses on your shoulder and say, sweetheart we're here. Be a good girl for me and we can have a good day. I hear you groan a little but then move and look at me with a small smile. I smile back and say, come on sweetheart, this is a special place to me, so be good for me please. 

Y/n - I wake up to small kisses being placed on my shoulder. I groan and move to give her a small smile. She then says that this is a special place and I smile big at that. That she trusts me enough to bring me here. I lean over and place a big kiss on her cheek and say, I'll try to be on my best behavior, but no promises ma'am. But thank you for trusting me enough to bring me here. It already means a lot to me. I see her squint her eyes at me and then playfully run her hand through my hair just to tug it softly close to the scalp. I moan quietly and look at her. She then leans in and whispers in my ear, " I'll punish you if I have to sweetheart, but lets go." She lets go of my hair and then gets out of the car and walks over to my side and opens the door for me. I smile in thanks and get out, she closes the door and holds her hand out for me. I place my hand in hers and then walk as she leads me there. I smile as I kinda trail behind her but still holding hands with her. I look up and see where we are. I gasp as I see the city below us.

I look over to elizabeth and see her shyly looking down to her hands while rubbing them together

I look over to elizabeth and see her shyly looking down to her hands while rubbing them together. I grab her hands and say, hey, talk to me please. You said you wanted to talk so let's fo that. Yea? I say with a soft smile.

Elizabeth - I take a deep breath and nod my head. Yes, lets do that. Okay, do you know what a mistress is? I see you nod your head with a slight blush. I smile and say, okay good. So if you didn't know, that's what I am. I'm a dom. Every since I've walked into the library and I saw you. You caught my attention. You're a beautiful girl don't get me wrong, but it was your clumsiness and how you handled certain situations at work that really caught my attention. Remember, I think my second day showing up, that this guy was being extremely rude and yelling at you, but also shoving books off thw shelves? I see you nod your head and roll your eyes at the memory. I chuckle and then say, well I think what my point is, is that I would like to take you on a date. We obviously have a connection, but if you'd like, because consent is important and very very sexy, we could try a dom/sub relationship. I take a minute letting you digest everything I just said. I give a soft smile when I see you look at me and I see you nod your head with a huge smile. My smile grows but I decide to tease you and say, verbal consent my love.

Y/n - I take in everything that Elizabeth has just said to me. Once I think about it, I look up to her and nod my head with a huge smile. She then says, "verbal consent my love" which makes my stomach have a million butterflies. I roll my eyes playfully at her and say, yes ma'am. I'd love to go on a date with you, but to also try a dom/sub relationship. I look at her and my smile drops a little when I see her slowly get up. I get up and run away as she chases me. I giggle as I run away.

(1,137 words)

05/31/2022