43.

Liz - I woke up first and smile looking at my girls. I see the covers off of scarlett which makes me frown a little but I see why she had an attitude last night. She is on her period. I get up and walk to the other side of the bed and kneel down. I gently shake her awake and whisper, scarlett baby I need you to wake up.

Scar - I feel myself being shaken lightly. I groan and open my eyes with a pout and see lizzie with a soft smile. I look at her and feel myself smiling as well and say with a raspy voice, good morning.

Liz - morning baby, lets get you up and into the shower. You started your period last night and bled through. I'll move y/n into her little room and change the sheets. I'll get your clothes and get your water and medicine okay. I see her pout show more which makes me smile and say, I know baby but come on, head into the shower while I do all this.

Scar - I nod and get up and say, kiss please. I smile when she leans in and places 3 small pecks as well as a lingering kiss. I sigh and get up going to the bathroom starting my shower.

Y/n - I feel myself being lifted into someone's arms which wakes me up. I turn my head into their chest and whine not wanting to be up.

Liz - I shush you gently and say. It's okay baby. Go back to sleep. I smile when I feel you press your head into my chest which makes me wince a bit since we didn't nurse last night like we were meant to. I finally get into your little room and place you into your bed in there. I cover you up and place a kiss on your head. I walk back to our room and undo the sheets and blankets and put them into the washer. I grab new sheets while I'm down there and grab the extra blanket from the spare room. I get the bed made and then grab some clothes for scarlett and lay them out on the bed. I run back downstairs and grab some water and medicine and walk back into the room and place them on the endtable. I walk to the bathroom and knock on the door. Baby everything is ready so take your time, if you need me I'll be making breakfast.

Scar - I yell out. Okay, I'll be down soon. I finish my shower and sigh loving the hot water run down me. But it has to end. I get out and dry myself. I get a tampon and use that, I walk into the bedroom and see the bed made with new sheets and blankets. I see my clothes laid out for me so I quickly get dressed. Once im fully dressed I feel the cramps start which makes me groan a little. I get up and walk to your nursery and see you still asleep. I smile and walk down the stairs and see lizzie making breakfast in the kitchen.

Liz - I'm making some omelets and finish the first one. I plate it and go to make another when I feel hands wrapping around my waist and a head lay on my shoulder. I smile and say, how're you feeling my love? I hear a soft groan which makes my smile turn into a frown. I know it sucks baby, but medicine is in the cabinet and there is a hot water bottle waiting for you once breakfast is done. I feel her nod and keep ahold on me, so I finish this omelet and plate it. Once it's plated I turn the stove off and turn to hug scarlett. It's okay baby, it'll be over in a couple of days.

Scar - I know. I just hate how it makes me feel. Sometimes I'm super clingy and want to cry and other times I just want to be left alone. I take a deep breath and look at Liz and see a smile plastered, which makes me smile. I lean in wanting a kiss when I hear a cough interrupt us. I turn and see you standing there with your arms crossed over your chest with an upset look on your face. I frown and say, whats wrong princess?

Y/n - I woke up cranky because I remember going to sleep with the 2 of them but woke up in my crib. I make my way downstairs and see them about to kiss when I interrupted them with a cough. Scarlett then asks me what's wrong but I ignore her and go to the living room and plop onto the couch.

Liz - I see scarlett frown when you ignored her so I lay a couple of kisses on her lips and say, can you make another omelet please? I'll go talk to her and see what her problem is. I see scarlett nod her head and start to finish breakfast. I walk into the living room and see how you're sitting.

Y/n - after a few minutes, Liz walks in and kneels infront of me. I try to look away not wanting to cry. I feel her hands grab my face gently and make me look at her. She frowns seeing my eyes water. "What's wrong my love?" I whisper, I woke up alone and I no feel good mommy.

Liz - you woke up alone and you don't feel good? I'm sorry baby, mama doesn't feel good either, so I had to move you out of bed this morning so I can remake the bed. Do you need a diapey change? I see you nod so I smile softly and say, head upstairs and into your little room and wait for me. I'm going to let mama know and then I'll meet you up there. Okay? I see you shake your head and make grabby hands for me. I smile and say, or we can do that.

Y/n - mommy picks me up and walks into the kitchen. I lay my head on her shoulder while she lets mama know what's happening. When she goes to leave, I frown and say, mama?

Scar - I hear you say my name and look to you with a soft smile. Yes, my love? I see you with a frown and say, whats wrong baby?

Y/n - I pucker my lips wanting a kiss. I feel her place a kiss on my lips and smile. Love you. I say and then lay my head back on lizzies shoulder. She walks us out and upstairs into my little room. She lays me down on the changing table and changes my diaper. I frown when I see blood and say, no like mommy.

Liz - I know baby, its okay. You'll get some medicine to help with the pain and a hit water bottle along with cuddles from mama and I. We'll have a relaxing day today.

Y/n - I nod my head and say, thankies mommy. Can I nurse when we cuddle, please mommy?

Liz - I smile and finish changing you. Of course you can princess. Thank you for asking and with such good manners too. Let's go get ready to cuddle and nurse. We head downstairs and sit on the couch as scarlett walks in with medication for the both of you and 2 hot water bottles. I smile and take the medication from her and help you take it. As I help you, I see her walk away after setting everything down.

Scarlett- I made some tea for us with some honey to hopefully make us feel better. I put yours into a sippy cup and mine in a mug. I walk back into the living room holding them, I hand lizzie your drink and set mine down on the endtable. I sit and take my medicine and place the hot water bottle on me where the pain is hurting the most. I grab my tea and take a few sips and sigh. I look to Liz and smile, hi babe. I look and see you in her arms and feel my smile grow. Hi my baby, I made some tea for you. Hopefully it'll make you feel a bit better.

Y/n - thankies mama. Tastes good. I say after taking a sip. I look to Liz with a pout and ask, nurse please?

Liz - of course my little one. I take my shirt off and undo my bra. I help you latch on and smile as you immediately start sucking. I have to adjust you once to get the right latch. I smile and kiss your forehead. I cuddle into scarlett and kiss her cheek and say, what're we watching my love?

Scarlett - I smile and say, friends? I hear her chuckle but nod her head. I put it on and relax beside Liz.

(1,500 words)

05/14/2023

If you have any ideas for this book, comment or dm me.