35.

Lizzie - the doctor came in and discharged you, we are now just waiting for the nurse to come with the wheelchair. I look over and see you already looking at me with a soft look. I smile and say, whats the look for baby?

Y/n - I smile and whisper, you're beautiful.

Liz - you were looking at the back of my head, how is that beautiful?

Y/n - I shrug and say, doesn't matter if it's the back of your head or the front. All of you is beautiful and I'm so happy that you, scar and I are engaged. I love the both of you.

Scar - I hear what you say as I finish packing up our stuff and smile to myself. I make sure I have everything and once I see that I do, I walk over and gently grab your chin so you're look at me. I lean in and place a soft gentle kiss to your lips and whisper, I love you too bubba. Now are you ready to go home? I see you smile and say, "yes, I want cuddles." I chuckle and say, that can be done. Anything else? I see you try to think of something but shake your head no. I nod my head with a smile and look towards the door seeing the nurse walk in with the wheelchair. I step away and let the nurse help you into the chair while I grab our things and lizzie helps make sure that you're okay. Once we're ready the nurse walks with us to our car as she pushes you in the wheelchair. I thank the nurse and she nods and walks away. I place everything into the trunk and then go to help you into the car. I smile and say, are you in any pain baby?

Y/n - I shake my head no and say, I'm okay. Thanks. Let's just go home please. I see both scar and Liz nod their heads and hop in the car. Scar drives while lizzie sits in the back with me which kinda surprised me. I lay my head on the door looking out the window just watching the scene fly by. Soon we're home which makes me smile. They get it the car as I decide to try and get out as well. I open the door and immediately hear them scolding me. I roll my eyes and say, I can do this I'm not a baby. I get out the car it bite my lip in pain as my arms his the door. I close my eyes and sigh. I shut the door once im out and say, I can walk and I can do things on my own the only thing I have to be careful with is my arm, and my head for now. But I am okay.

Scar - I nod and say, we know that baby. We are happy that you are but we are taking care of you. Now lets head inside. I hold my hand out for you and look at you with a soft smile.

Liz - I smile and go ahead of you both and unlock the door. Once we are all inside and on the couch, I look to you and day, do you remember what happened?

Y/n - a little yea. I remember I got you both to sit in the restaurant and when I left I come back here and was going to pack a few clothes but I wanted to see our spot to help clear my mind. I decided to walk there and when I had to cross the street I looked both way to see if there was anybody coming and no one was, so I went to cross and then out of nowhere a car came speeding down the road and hit me. Then after that I blacked out. I knew you guys would find me I figured I leave a note so if you guys came home and couldn't find me you would see the note and know where I was.

Scar - you wrote a note? Where baby, we didn't see anything?

Y/n - it should be on the kitchen counter. I say about to get up but get gently pushed down and told not to move by the both of them. I smile but roll my eyes and say, go get it and get me a water please.

Scar - I nod my head as lizzie comes with me. We walk into the kitchen and see nothing there. I look around and see it fell on the floor, so I pick it up and read it. I smile as I read it and see Liz come over with a couple of bottled waters. She reads it with me.

Liz - I read the paper out loud, " hey my beautiful loves, if you came home and tried to call out for me, I'm sorry I didn't answer. I'm actually on my way to our spot and will be home later to see if yall fixed whatever was going on. I hope you did because I don't want to stay at damiens, I want to be in our bed curled up with the both of you. I love you both so much and I'm so proud to call you my fiances, I'm excited to be able to call you my wives and possibly the mothers of our children. If I'm not home by 8pm then call me and I'll most likely pick up. I love you, don't kill each other. Love your baby."

Scar - I chuckle and feel a tear fall down my cheek. I smile and look to lizzie, she is our baby, God we're so stupid. I'm stupid for letting it get to this point. I should've just talked to you.

Liz - I frown and say, hey no more of that. I messed up. It's on me. I'm extremely sorry about this and I will do my best to make it up. Let's go see our baby and cuddle. It's getting late.

Y/n - I groan as the pain starts to get worse and call out for them. Lizzie, scarly need cuddles and meds. I smile when I see ether both come in and see them smile at me. I then whisper, I can't wait to marry you both.

Scar - you're cute babygirl. We can't wait to marry you as well. Now lets get you your mess and up the stairs and into bed. We can cuddle and sleep.

Y/n - I yawn as I realize how tired I am. I look to them and say, sleepy scarly.

Liz - I chuckle and say, we know my love. Take your meds first. I open your water and hand you your meds. I watch you take them and smile, good girl. You got her scar? I want to lock up and make sure everything is good.

Scar- yea, I have her. I love you. C'mon baby, lets get naked upstairs and cuddle.

Y/n - Yay nakey cuddles. I see them smile as scar picks me up and walks us upstairs and into our room. Scar helps me undress which wasn't necessary but I let her. Soon we are all in bed and I'm getting back rubs from lizzie as I lay on scarlett for cuddles.

(1,225 words)

11/15/2022