56.

Y/n - after we did almost half of the lego, I decided to call it quits. I went upstairs while mommy and mama talks with auntie cobie. I started drawing what it feels like when my thoughts get super loud. As I'm finishing up the drawing I hear a knock on my door. I look up to see cobie, I smile and say, hi auntie.

Cobie - hi sweetheart, what are you doing?

Y/n - just drawing. Nothing big. I shrug as I place the paper in my little folder of all my other drawings. I turn and face cobie and ask, why are you up here?

Cobie - I raise an eyebrow at the slight attitude. I came up because I'm going to leave in a few minutes and wanted to see if you wanted to hang out for a little before I do. But since you decided to have a slight attitude with me than I'll just leave you be and I'll see you when we have our next appointment. I turn and make my way to the door before I hear you whining. I stop and turn to face you again.

Y/n - I frown when I see cobie turn to leave. I start whining and say, nooo auntie no leave! I see her stop and turn when she is at the door. I get up and walk to her, I sorry. I no want you to leave.

Cobie - I kneel down so I'm eye level with you and say, thank you for saying sorry honey but why the attitude?

Y/n - I shrug and look down feeling bad. I feel her gently lift my head so I say, mommy and mama have been checking on me alot lately and it feels like they don't trust me to be alone. That's what I thought you were doing. They always say that they want to hang out as an excuse.

Cobie - I nod as I listen and say, I'm sorry that they aren't respecting your alone time, I can talk to them for you if you'd like. But I honestly wanted some time with you before I leave.

Y/n - I nod and say, I'm sorry auntie cobie. You want to color with me? I ask hopeful.

Cobie - I smile and say, of course honey. Let's go color. I follow as we go back to your table. I sit on my legs and watch you grab some paper. I decide to ask, honey what was the drawing you did right before I came in? Can I see it?

Y/n - I furrow my eyebrows and mumble, I guess. I grab it and hand it to her as I distracted myself with coloring.

Cobie - I carefully look at the drawing and realize that this is what you feel when you have your overwhelming thoughts.

I understand the overwhelming feeling that you get when your thoughts take over but can I say that this is an excellent drawing honey

I understand the overwhelming feeling that you get when your thoughts take over but can I say that this is an excellent drawing honey. It represents what you want and it's amazing.

Y/n - I smile at the praise and nod. It is how I feel but it can get worse sometimes. The attack I had before we set the appointment was I think the worst one so far. Scar had to help me for about 25, 30 minutes, and I was alone dealing with it for 30 minutes before she came to me. I thought I was gonna pass out honestly. I say shrugging.

Cobie - I frown hearing that. I'm sorry you're having such bad anxiety attacks honey. But I'm hoping with our sessions we can get more in depth of what is causing your anxiety. I'm hoping I can help you. You don't deserve to go through all of this. Now I want you to know, I'm with you every step of the way. As your auntie and as your therapist. Okay.

Y/n - I look at her with tears in my eyes. Really? I ask not really believing her.

Cobie - I nod and say, I know you may not believe that but it's true honey, I'll show it to you by being here.

Lizzie- I was standing by the door with scarlett right next to me. I frown hearing that you don't believe us when we say that we're staying. Scar grabs my hand and squeezes it to try and comfort me as well as herself. I decide to knock on the door gently and ask, hey baby do you want anything to snack on or something to drink?

Y/n - I turn and wipe my tears before looking at mommy. I make grabby hands and say, want cuddles mommy and milky pease.

Lizzie - I smile and say, we can do that my love. I let scarletts hand go and walk up to you and pick you up. I place a kiss to your cheek and say, I love you so much princess. I look to cobie with a small smile in thanks. She nods and gets up getting her things before coming over and saying, "be good honey. I'll see you in 2 days for our next session. Okay?"

Y/n - I nod my head and say, bye bye auntie. Love you.

Cobie - I smile and say, I love you too honey. Bye guys, message me if you need anything.

Scarlett- I nod and say, I'll walk you out cobie. We both walk downstairs and outside. I hug her goodbye and say, you're welcome anytime. She nods and drives away.

Liz - I lead us into our room and say, stay here on the bed baby, I'm going to get comfy for some milky time. I see you nod with a small pout. I smile and lean down to lay a kiss on your lips. I'll be right back sweetheart. I'm just in that room, I say pointing to the bathroom ensuite. I see you nod but a little hesitant. I frown and say, would you like me to leave the door open so you can see me honey?

Y/n - I nod with a small smile, pease mommy. I see her nod with a small smile. She then walks into the bathroom leaving the door open. I lay down on the bed and hear mama coming up the stairs. I look towards the doorway of our room and see her walking in with a small smile looking at me. I smile and say, hi mama.

Scarlett - hi nugget. You feeling okay? I ask as I come and lay next to you opening my arms for cuddles.

Y/n - I smile and move so I'm in mamas arms. Love you mama.

Scar - I love you too nugget, so much. I lay a kiss on the top of your head when lizzie comes walking back in from the bathroom. I smile at her as she take her shirt off and her bra. I lick my lips and smirk.

Liz - I shake my head at scarlett and say, alright baby, mommy's ready for some milky/cuddle time. I sit on the bed up by the headboard and open my arms so I can hold you comfortably. I smile as you crawl away from scarlett and immediately climb into my arms and latch on quickly. I groan and pull you away, not so fast baby. You don't want to hurt mommy do you?

Y/n - I pout when mommy pulls me away and then frown, no mommy. I sorry.

Lizzie - thank you baby. Now slowly and no biting please. I watch as you blush lightly since you bit me last time we nursed. I chuckle and help you latch on and hold you close. I love you baby.

Scar - I smile watching the two of you bond. I kiss your head and then lizzies cheek. I love you both.

(1,304 words)