10.

Scarlett- you and I arrive to the mall and we both go to the cafeteria to meet your friend. I ask if you want to meet back here at 4 since it is now 2. I smile when you nod your head but lean into me wanting cuddles. I kiss the top of your head and say, if you want to meet early then text or call me and we can meet here okay.

Y/n - I nod my head and say, okay. That sounds good scar. I lift my head and squeal seeing my best friend. (Boy best friend) Damian! I yell and run to him. He catches me and swirls me around. I smile and say, put me down you maniac. I hear him chuckle and put me down so I turn and grab scars hand. I pull her over and say, Damian this is scarlett. Scarlett this is Damian

Scarlett - I smile and bring my hand out to shake

Scarlett - I smile and bring my hand out to shake. He smiles and places his hand in mine and brings it up to kiss the back of my hand. I smile and say, Hi it's nice to meet you. Love your tattoos. He nods and says, " nice to meet you too ma'am. I'm guessing I have some time with her before yall meet back here? " I nod my head and say, you guys can hang out, have fun. She knows when to meet me and if you need to leave earlier than planned then she'll text or call em to let me know so we can meet here. He nods his head and says, " I'll protect her don't worry. She is like my little sister. Have fun."

Y/n - I'll meet you back here scar. If you need me don't hesitate to text me. I say as Damian pulls me away. I see scar chuckle and shake her head lightly.

Damian - alright, tell me whats going on. I say as I walk next to you. I look and smile when I see you do your cute nose scrunch while thinking as a smile comes to your face.

Y/n - I smile as I think about Liz and scar and say, well you met scar, her and this person I'm kinda seeing had a past but I asked if scar wanted to be with her again and she said she would. I like the person I'm seeing but I also like scar, so I was thinking of being together with both. Like a throuple I guess. I look to Damian and see him smile as I talk about them. Telling him about them and how I feel.

Damian - I smile as I see your face light up while talking about them. I see you look to me as you finish and slightly blush. I chuckle and say, im happy for you. I didn't think you'd be ready for a relationship since your ex hurt you really bad. I frown when I see you tense but then nod your head knowing what I mean. I then say, sorry I know we said not to mention that dick. So what did you want to do? I'm guessing you're telling me because you have a big plan or you need help coming up with one.

Y/n - I chuckle and nod my head. I kinda have a plan but I'd like for you to help. I was gonna ask if you could come to dinner Friday, if you're free. I would also have to ask Liz and scar if I can have you over also. But if they say yes, will you come over?

Damian - I nod my head and say, yea for sure. Just let me know what they say. Also if you could, text me what I should bring over. But what's the plan?

Y/n - I tell him about the plan and he gets excited and says, "that's actually amazing. Good for you." I smile and hug him. We then just walk around and catch up with each other. Soon it's 3:45 and the café is on the other side of the mall so Damian and I decide to start walking back. I turn to look at Damian and say, I had fun catching up with you. I've missed you. I say with a slight smile.

Damian - I've missed you too. Well hang out again soon. Hopefully Friday if they agree. I bring you into a side hug as we continue to walk towards the cafeteria. As we get closer I see scarlett sitting at one of the tables. I walk us over there and say, hey scarlett, how was shopping for ya?

Scar - I smile seeing them come closer and then my smile grows when Damian asks how shopping was for me. I show him all my bags and say, great! I had fun. What about you guys?

Y/n - we got a few things. Not much. I say showing her 2 bags from different stores. She smiles and says, " that's good, did you see anything that you liked while you were shopping, besides what you got? I nod my head but say, I liked them but I didn't need them so I didn't get them. Anyways, I'm ready to go to Lizzie's.

Scar - I raise an eyebrow and say, okay we can go, I hand you the keys and say, go unlock the car and pop the trunk so I can put all these bags in there. I see you nod your head and hug Damian bye and then take the keys from me. I smile and kiss your cheek and whisper, be good.

Damian - I hold in a laugh when I see you blush. Once you walk away u look at you and say, yes ma'am? I figured you wanted to ask me something since you told her to go.

Scarlett- I nod my head and say, did you take pictures of what she likes, I want to get them for her. Also, thank you for taking care of her. She can be "clusmy", according to Liz, I guess when they first met she literally fell for her. I say with a smile.

Damian - I bust out laughing and say, oh my gosh, I'm so gonna tease her for that. But to answer your question, yes I did. If you want I can get your number and send them to you. I see her nod and bring her phone out and going to her contacts and adding me. She then hands me her phone so I put my number in and then take a selfish so she can put it as my contact photo. Once im done, I hand her her phone and then say, let me help with your bags. I say picking most of them up.

Scar - I smile and say, thank you. We start walking out of the mall and towards my car.

I open the trunk further then what you had it, and Damian sets everything in there and I place the few bags I had on top

I open the trunk further then what you had it, and Damian sets everything in there and I place the few bags I had on top. I shut the trunk and thank him. He nods and says bye to us both and then walks away, assuming wherever his car is. I get in and smile, I like him. He's a gentleman and good friend.

Y/n - I smile and say, yea he's been there for me since I was a kid. He is like my brother.

Scar - I nod my head and say, why didn't you get the things you liked from other stores.

Y/n - I shrug my shoulders and say, I don't want to spend to much money. I then look out the window hoping you don't realize my mistake.

Scar - what do you mean? Liz gave you her card. Did you use her card?

Y/n - uhhhh I bought something with her card so she knows I used her card but I bought the other. I didn't want to use her card and I didn't want to spend too much.

Scar - I hope you know Liz is probably going to talk to you about that. We want to spoil you, if we give you permission to use our cards we expect at least $1,000 to be spent. We want you to spoil yourself.

Y/n - my eyes bulge at the price Scar said but I turn and look away from her and look out the window. I watch the scenery go by as Scar drives to lizzies house. I sigh knowing I have to explain to Liz and scar why I don't want to spend too much money. Soon we arrive at the house so I grab my bags and then go to the trunk to help Scar with her bags. We walk in the house and we both smile seeing Liz waiting for us. We put the bags down and I take my 2 bags and walk to Liz and grab a quick hug and then run upstairs to one of the guest rooms. I lock the door and lay down.

(1,504 words)

07/03/2022