51.

Lizzie - I went into the house to grab us some waters. Once I grab them, I take a deep breathe and make my way outside. I see that Scarlett brought the two of you over to the chairs in the shade, so I walk over handing you guys a bottle of water and keep one to myself. I sit on the chair across from the two of you. I give a soft smile and say, you can talk whenever you're ready baby. I won't say anything until you're done okay.

Y/n - I nod my head and look to scarlett for help. I don't know how to start. She smiles and says," when did you start feeling like this baby?" I nod and smile in thanks for helping me start. Umm I guess I've always felt like this but I think since I'm not in a terrible place anymore, I think it's more noticeable for me. I've always had bad thoughts and I never wanted to bother you guys with it. In the beginning of our relationship it wasn't as bad as it is now, if that makes sense.

Liz - I nod and say, that makes sense baby. I think since you were in a bad place with your mom growing up and then with Emily, you've been in survival mode. So everything has been pushed to the bottom while you try to survive.

Y/n - I nod my head and say, yea like that. Thanks Liz. I look to the ground as I try to think about what else to say. I feel scarlett lean in and whisper, "why don't you tell her why you reacted the way you did?" I sigh and say, okay yea. Um I'm sorry for the way I reacted Liz. The reason why I came to your office is because I was having bad thoughts and feeling alone. I knew where you were so I went to you. I had a bad thought which made me want to leave but when we went to the couch and you asked me if I was okay, the thought that you only pity me and that you didn't actually want me went through my mind which made me react that way. Once I made it to my room, I didn't mean to slam the door, but it slammed and then all these thoughts that you were gonna bury me alive and that I deserved to be treated how my mom and Emily treated me. I started to panic and I couldn't breathe but then mama came and helped me. I know I made you upset with how I've been acting lately but I guess I wanted to push you away so not only you didn't have to deal with me and my bad thoughts but I would be alone like I deserve to be. I release a breath as the weight on my chest feels lighter. I feel a tear fall from my cheek and then a hand wipe it away. I look and see lizzie in front of me with a sad smile. I shake my head of any incoming thoughts and frown when one shows up anyways. *she does pity you, she doesn't love you. You deserve to be treated like garbage. That's what you are.* I let a sob out at that and feel two pairs of arms wrap around me and both mommy and mama are saying sweet nothing trying to drown out my thoughts. I focus on them and slowly come to a stop from sobbing. Lizzie pulls away and wipes my cheeks from tears.

Lizzie - baby you didn't deserve what your mom and Emily put you through and you will never be treated like that again. Okay? I see you nod with a little hesitancy. I shake my head knowing you don't believe me just yet but knowing scarlett and I will show you that I mean it. You are an amazing person baby. You are kind, smart, beautiful, cheeky but a very lovable person. I say with a smile. My smile grows when I hear a small giggle from you. I then get more serious, you don't need to push us away, we know we don't need to be here but we want to be and we love you so much y/n that it hurts us to see you hurting. I'm so sorry that you were dealing with this alone, but mama and I are here now. Can you promise me something?

Y/n - I nod my head with a small smile. Anything mommy.

Lizzie - promise us that you'll come to us whenever you have bad thoughts. Even if they say something bad will happen if you do, because we will never hurt you baby.

Y/n - I frown and say, I promise to do my best. I see her smile and lean in to kiss my cheek. " thank you baby, that's all I ask. Now since this has been happening for a while, do you think you want a therapist or a doctor to see if they can help?" I look to scarlett since see has been a bit quiet.

Scar - I smile seeing you look to me, what do you think baby? You don't have to decide now but we want you to think about it. Do you want to think about it? I see you nod your head with small smile. Okay baby, you can think about it for as long as you need. But come to us in the meantime okay?

Y/n - I nod my head and say, I will. Thank you for helping me mama. Thank you for listening mommy. I know I'm gonna be punished but I just wanna say thanks.

Liz - I look to scarlett and then back to you. I shake my head and say, you're not getting punished baby. I understand why you were acting that way but you did follow the rules that I have given you. What's the 2nd rule baby?

Y/n - I think and say, come to us for anything even if you misbehave doing so. I shake my head and say, but I was still bad, I deserve to be punished.

Liz - no baby, you followed the rules. You remember when I gave the rules and when you read that very specific one, you asked me " if I misbehave while coming to you about whatever wouldn't I still be punished?" I shook my head and said, depending on what it is and what it is that you do, you may or may not be punished. Now what is rule 5?

Y/n - I nod my head and say, come to us if you have any negative thoughts or are hurt physically or mentally.

Scarlett- exactly baby. You did and I'm so proud of you for that. I told you coming to is hard but asking for help as well is even harder. You are not getting any punishments okay?

Y/n- I nod my head in understanding and say, yes mama. I look to lizzie and make grabby hands, we cuddle in bed please?

Lizzie - that sounds wonderful baby. I pick you up and lay a kiss on your head. I whisper, im proud of you bubba. Thank you for having the courage to tell me what's been going on. I love you so much.

Y/n - I love you too mommy. I love you mama

Scar - I love you babygirl. You too babe.

(1,251 words)