13.

Liz - I look at you shocked and pull back. I look to scar and see her smile and say, "really? You, you like me?" I see you looking towards me so I ask, you like us both? So what does that mean?

Y/n - well I like you both and I had asked if scarlett would get back with you, and she said yes. I had asked you if you would get with her and you said yes, if I wasn't here. I know you probably aren't into poly relationships but I though we could give it a try. I already know we would do good together Liz but I also fell for her. Does that make me a bad person? I ask scared.

Liz - no baby, no it doesn't make you a bad person. I quickly say reassuring you. I just wasn't expecting that. Scar what are you feeling?

Scar - I look at Liz unsure of how to answer. I uh, I'd like to be with you both. I already know we had problems from before but we've matured and I feel like we have a better understanding of each other. I like the both of you, Liz.

Liz - I smile and lean in to kiss your lips and then I look to scar I lean forward and place a kiss on her lips. So are we okay with doing a poly relationship, with just us three. No one else.

Y/n - I smile and place a lingering kiss on lizzies lips. I hear her hum in the kiss and when I pul back I look to scar with a smirk. So you like me?

Scar - I roll my eyes and pull you in for a kiss. When I pull back I whisper, I do you dork. I feel a soft smack on my arm and see lizzie looking at me with a small stern look. " you be nice scar." She says to me. I roll my eyes at her and say sarcastically, I am thank you.

Liz - I squintmy eyes at her and say, so when you were talking, you put quotations around "corner", what did you mean by that?

Scar - I chuckle and say, nothing. I act all innocent and then look to you and lay another kiss on your lips. Cuddle time?

Y/n - sure scar, as long as you answer lizzies question. I smile as I lean into lizzies side. I feel a kiss being pressed up against the side of my head and hear her whisper, "good girl baby, you're being good for mommy" I feel my face heat up and slap her arm while getting up to go to the living room. Before I could leave I feel her grab my arm and look at me with a look that makes me want to cower, but I don't.

Liz - I look at you sternly and say, you do not ever and I mean EVER hit me like that, you got it? I see you look at me and then to scarlett. I raise my eyebrow and say, you understand me little girl?

Y/n - I sigh and internally roll my eyes but say, yes ma'am. I feel her let go of my arm and then look to scarlett, " now answer my question scarlett." I watch as scarlett looks between us and frown.

Scarlett- I frown looking between the two of you and land on lizzie. I say, why is she getting away with that? If I did that my ass would be black and blue by now.

Liz - she is new to this and she will be punished, after you answer my question. I watch scar and see her scoff.

Scar - I didn't stand in the corner. I sat on the island and heard your whole conversation with her. When I heard you were done talking and was walking back into the kitchen, I walked into the corner like I was standing there the whole time.

Liz - I nod my head and then say, okay. Both of you corner now. You, I say pointing to scarlett, will learn to take your punishment. And you, I say pointing to you, will learn to never hit me. Got it. I see them both nod so I walk into the living room and point at them and to a corner watching them go stand there. I grab my wallet and find two coins. I walk to you and say, nose here y/n. Drop it and you will recieve 10 spanks and then be put back here. I then walk to scar and say the same. After they both are there, I walk to the couch and set a timer for thirty minutes. I sigh and watch them stand there. After about 15 minutes I see scarlett moving around a little, you better stop moving if you don't want the coin to fall. I see her stop and smile.

Scar - after standing here for I'm guessing 20 minutes, my legs start to hurt so I move a little bit. I hear Liz tell me to stop moving if I don't want the coin to fall, which makes me stop moving. I tear up and whisper, widow. Next thing I know, Liz is taking the coin away from my nose and pulling me to sit on the couch.

Liz - I heard scar whisper her safeword, so I immediately went and got her out of the corner and sat onto the couch. I frown as I see tears in her eyes so I ask what's wrong and what I can do to help. She shakes her head so I just hold her close and whisper sweet nothing into her ear. She finally calms down so I ask again. What's wrong love?

Scar - I'm sorry, I can't stand for too long like that. I uh - never mind. I'll go back to the corner. I say and go to get up. I feel her tighten her hold on me and say, "no stay here please, let me get y/n out of the corner, timer is about to go off anyways." I nod my head and move so Liz can get off the couch. Once she is up I lay down while Liz attends to you.

Y/n - Liz take me out of the corner and tells me what a good girl I am. I look and see scar on the couch laying down so I point to her and say, whats wrong? Liz tells me that she safeworded but doesn't know the reason yet. I nod my head and say, ill go get ready for our cuddle session upstairs. You two can talk while I'm up there.

Liz - I smile and say, thank you baby. Well be up there shortly. If you need us, yell out for us. I see you nod and pucker your lips for a kiss. I smile and place a kiss on your lips and say, go on up there. We'll be up soon. I watch her walk over to scar and place a kiss on her forehead and then walk upstairs. I sigh and walk over to the couch and kneel on the floor, I place my hand in her hair and gently brush it with my fingers. I see her smile softly which makes me smile. I then quietly ask, what made you say the safeword?

(1,234 words)

07/16/2022