15.

Y/n - I woke up in bed alone. I furrow my brows not really remembering what happened after my punishment. It's a bit fuzzy. I get up and put clothes on. When I get downstairs I look around for scarlett or lizzie but I don't find them anywhere. I frown and grab my phone and call scarlett. I wait for her to pick up and after about 3 rings she answers.

Scarlett - I see that you're calling so I answer and say, hey baby, what's wrong?

Y/n - I can't find you and lizzie, where are you?

Scarlett - I'm sorry love. Liz got called into work and took me as well. We tried waking you up but you grunted and rolled away. We figured we'd be back before you woke up but something happened that's making us stay here longer than we thought.

Y/n - I pout and say, okay text me when you're on your way home then. I hear her say, okay baby. I hang up and throw my phone on the couch. I walk to the kitchen and find something to snack on since I'm not really hungry. I find some goldfish crackers which makes me laugh and get a small bowl of that. I walk into the living room and put on some random movie and eat my snack. After about 45 minutes I get upset that they're not here and tear up thinking they left me. As I get teary eyed my phone dings so I grab it and see that scarlett texted me.

I don't reply and throw my phone back over where it was

I don't reply and throw my phone back over where it was. I run upstairs and hide in the guest room not wanting to see them just yet. I feel weird, im not sure what is happening but I feel relaxed even though I'm upset.

Liz - as I'm driving home, scar tells me that you didn't really reply to our text. I frown and speed up a little thinking something is wrong. About 10 minutes later we park in the driveway and I run in with scarlett behind me. I open the door and say, y/n! Baby, where are you?

Scar - I'll check upstairs, why dont you check down here. I'll come find you if I have her. I see Liz nod and start looking down here. I walk up the stairs and look in each room. I look in the bathroom, closet, our room, the guest room and the guest bathroom. I don't find you anywhere and go to ho downstairs when I stop and furrow my brows. I walk back into the guest room and say, y/n baby come out please.

Y/n - I whimper thinking I'm in trouble and then I hear her walk closer and open the closet door that's in the room. I see scar look at me with a worried look and bend down. I move back more even though I can't really and look down.

Scar - baby come here, we want to help with whatever is wrong. Can you tell me whats wrong? I ask worried.

Y/n - I look up and say, I no feel good scarly. I watch as she sighs in relief but she then says, "you don't feel good? Can you tell me what hurts?" I point to my head and say, feel weird.

Scar - I nod my head and say, well mommy might be able to help. Can we go see her and see what she says?

Y/n - I go to shake my head no but the nod my head yes. I make grabby hands and feel scarlett pick me up. I get hugged tightly and giggle lightly. She walks us out the room and down the stairs. She then says, "Lizzie!"

Liz - I hear scarlett yell my name so I rush out to the living room and see her holding you. I sigh and say, where was she?

Scar - in the guest room closet. But I think I know what's wrong. Baby why dont you tell lizzie what you told me.

Y/n - I nod my head and say, I no feel good. I point to my head and say, feels weird.

Liz - I smile and say, okay baby I know what's wrong. You slipped into little space but since you have only slipped once and you had us there, it feels weird slipping by yourself. It's okay princess.

Y/n - I nod my head and make grabby hands for lizzie and say, we cuddle now?

Liz - I take you from scar and say, we can cuddle love. Do you want to cuddle on the couch and watch tv or do you want to cuddle in bed?

Y/n - I lay my head on lizzies shoulder and say, bed pwease mommy. I feel a kiss on my head and us starting to move up the stairs. We get upstairs and Liz lays me down in bed. I whine and make grabby hands but Liz shushes me. I pout and remember they left me alone, so I move in the bed and lay down. Scar cones and sits on the bed so she can lay down with me. I decide to let her but when lizzie tries to lay down I push her out. No mommy, no room for you. I say and move back so I can cuddle scar.

Liz - I move off the bed when you push me and say, why can't I get in bed love? Hmm?

Y/n - I ignore her and close my eyes while scar holds me close. I hear scar whisper for me to answer Liz. I whine and say, you left me alone. I no wike that.

Liz - I'm sorry baby. I wanted to take you with us but you didn't wake up. I thought we'd be back before you woke up but something happened while we were there. So it took longer. I'm sorry baby.

Y/n - I pout and say, no you bad. I point to the corner and say, timeout mommy.

Liz - I raise an eyebrow and say, it doesn't work like that princess. Now let mommy in the bed so we can cuddle.

Y/n - no. I turn and cuddle into scar again.

Scarlett. - I smile and whisper to Liz, go stand there and I'll tell her to look and say that you went to timeout. I'll set a timer for 30 seconds, when it goes off you can come out. I'll say that it's been 10 minutes.

Liz - I shake my head with a sigh. I get up and go to the corner. I hear scar tell you that I'm in the corner and hear shuffling on the bed making me think you're looking. I just smile to myself at how cute you are. I hear the timer go off so I look back and then hear scar say, " it's okay foe you to come out lizzie. It's been the 10 minutes for your timeout." I nod and walk out of the corner and back at the side of the bed. I then say, am I forgiven baby? I'm sorry that I left you here alone.

Y/n - I smile and nod my head, you forgiven mommy. We cuddle now?

Liz - I smile and say, I love you so much princess. I am really sorry.

Y/n - I nod my head and turn to cuddle into lizzie. I nudge my head into her chest and say, love mommy too. I close my eyes and bring my hand up to suck on my thumb.

(1,261 words)

07/19/2022