54.

Lizzie - we just got home from seeing cobie. I ask if you'd like to do anything specific today and see you shake your head and point upstairs. I nod and say, you want alone time or do you want to cuddle with us?

Y/n - alone time for now please. I'll come to you or scar if I need you. Promise. I see them look at each other before looking at me again. I go upstairs to my room and close the door. I sit at my little table and grab some paper to start drawing as it helps calm me down, a little bit.

Scar - I frown and say, did something happen? Or did we do something wrong? I look at lizzie and see her frown as well. "I'm not sure, maybe we can ask cobie?" I nod my head and say, you do that. I'm going to make a snack and take it up to her. I make my way to the kitchen and start cutting up some fruit for you. I place them in a bowl and grab a fork for you so you don't use your hands. I make my way upstairs and knock on your door. Baby, can I come in?

Y/n - I finished drawing something and I smile at how it came out. Its a bit dark but that's how I currently feel.

I hear a knock on my door so I quickly hide the picture and say, come in mama

I hear a knock on my door so I quickly hide the picture and say, come in mama. I smile when she pokes her head in and see her smile at me. Hi mama.

Scarlett- hi baby, I made you a snack. I cut up your favorite fruits. Would you like them? I see you nod so I walk further in and sit beside you. I set the bowl on the table and say, can I stay in here with you honey? We can draw together.

Y/n - I frown and say, I don't need someone to stay with me constantly mama.

Scar - I know that baby. We don't mean to be constantly on you like this, but we want to be here for you. We know it's hard coming to us. We just thought if we kept a closer eye on you, that it'd be easier to come to us. Would you like us to give you space?

Y/n - I frown as my thoughts get loud. *they don't trust you, you deserve to be constantly looked after. You can't do anything right.* I shake my head and go to slam my fist on the side of my head when a soft hand gently grabs mine holding it firmly in place. I sob as the thoughts get worse, mama!

Scarlett- I noticed your hand going into a fist about to hit your head so I gently but firmly grab it closer to me. I say sweet nothings hoping you hear and calm down but you don't. I hear you say, "mama!" Which makes me pull you into my lap and hold you somewhat tight to hopefully ground you. It's okay baby, mamas here. You're safe baby. I keep repeating that and after about 20-30 minutes you calm down to soft cries.

Lizzie - I just got off the phone with cobie and she said she doesn't have anymore clients after 1 pm so if we'd like she can come over. I tell her I'll message what everyone says but it will most likely be yes. Once im off the phone I kinda expected scar to come back down but she hasn't. I smile thinking that you let her stay. I go to my office and answer the few emails I have. It's been about 50 minutes, so I decide to go up and see what's going on. I make my way up the stairs and gently knock on the door. I expect to get an answer but I don't. I furrow my brows and knock a bit harder incase they didn't hear. I still didn't get an answer. I open the door and see scarlett trying to calm you down. I walk in more and sit beside scar. I rub your back and say, mommy's here baby. Mommy and mama are here.

Y/n - I jump a little when I feel someone rubbing my back. I know it's not mama and smile lightly when I hear lizzie saying that her and scar are here. I lift my head which feels extremely heavy, and turn to look at lizzie. H-hi m-mommy. My voice cracks as I speak.

Lizzie - I smile and say, hi baby. I have an important question for you both. I look to scarlett and see her furrow her brows in confusion. I then look to you and see you looking like you don't want to hear it. I chuckle and say, cobie is free this afternoon and was wondering if she could spend it with us. How would you guys feel about that?

Y/n - I feel my eyes light up a little and slip into little space saying, auntie cobie!!! Pease mommy, mama can she pease.

Scar - I smile and say, auntie huh? She moved up pretty fast baby. You like her that much?

Y/n - I nod my head and say, she 'mazing mama. Pease, can she come over?

Lizzie - I'll let her know she can come over baby. I just wanted to ask you guys before I said anything. Now, who is up for a cuddling session on thw couch with a movie on? I think if we do that then I know a good girl who can chose the movie.

Scar - oh wow, ummmm let's see. Let's do tangled. I say with a smile.

Y/n - I look at scarlett and say, mama we all know I'm the good girl, not you.

Lizzie - I try my very hardest not to laugh and bring my hand up for a high five. That's right, my good girl. Good job calling mama out.

Scar - I squint my eyes at the both of you before a smirk plays on my face. I see you pale a little before scrambling out of my lap and into lizzie before I grab you and pull you back in my lap and start tickling you. I smile hearing you infectious giggles which make me and lizzie giggle.

Y/n - after a couple minutes of mama tickling me, I catch my breath and say, mama you're lucky I like tangled. We can watch that.

Lizzie - I giggle again and say, alright love let's go and put that on while mama's punishment for tickling you is to make our snacks. That sound good?

Y/n - I nod my head and make my way to lizzie so she can pick me up. Can we have a blanket fort mommy?

Lizzie - I don't see why we wouldn't have one. Let's grab all the blankets we can love and then we can make it before mama gets done. As we do that scar gets downstairs after we help her up, to start our snacks. We make our way downstairs and start building the blanket fort and smile at how it comes out. I high-five you and say, great job baby. It looks amazing.

Y/n - I smile at the praise and say. Thankies mommy. I watch as she leaves me in the fort before going to help mama.

 I watch as she leaves me in the fort before going to help mama

(3x bigger, this kinda vibe though)

Cobie - it's a little after 1 and I never got an answer from lizzie, so I thought I'd stop by before heading home. I pull into her driveway and make my way to the door. I knock on it and soon the door opens. I smile but laugh when I see what's in front of me.

(1,295 words)