30.

Y/n - I've been with Damien for a few hours already and smile at how much we've gotten done. I got Scarlett and Elizabeth a new outfit including shoes and jewelry as well. I love how they look and am excited to see them in it. I grab my phone and message the gang.

The Marvel Bunch
(Not including Elizabeth and Scarlett)

" All right everyone, I need everything to go as planned. Everyone do their part and it should. I want this to be perfect. Hopefully they say yes. "

After sending that I get messages back that say things like, "they'll say yes because it's you.", "They love you". I smile and go back to getting ready. I look to Damien and say, lets go to the store and find my outfit. I have everything else I just dont have an outfit. He nods and agrees while grabbing his wallet and keys. I grab my wallet and phone. I grab his phone as well since he always forgets to grab it. We head to the car and he takes me to this expensive store. I smile knowing I saved a butt load from when I worked. We walk in and immediately get some help. I smile and explain what I want. The employee nods and goes to grab some outifts. Once they find what they want, they lead me to a dressing room. I change into the first outfit already loving it.

I smile as I walk out and do a slow 360 turn for Damien

I smile as I walk out and do a slow 360 turn for Damien. He smiles and nods liking it. I then go back and change into the second and last outfit.

I really love this outift

I really love this outift. I go out and see Damien stand up with a huge smile saying "that's the one". I smile and get changed back into my original clothes. I buy the 2nd outfit and go back to Damiens.

To caspicle -
hey Evans can you message their family and tell them to meet at the restaurant with everyone else.

From capsicle -
yea no problem, you almost ready?

To capsicle -
I am almost ready, im extremely nervous but also excited. I want them to say yes.

From capsicle -
They will. They love you so much. I'm gonna swing by to get their outfits and then take them out alright.