19.

Liz - we all had fallen asleep but after like 2 hours, I'm up again. I groan to myself when I see the time saying 12:23 am. I get out of bed and walk downstairs thinking I will get a glass of water. As I'm walking down the stairs I hear glass breaking. I rush back upstairs quietly and wake scar up. I tell her to ho to the bathroom and to call 911. She jumps up bringing you with her. I walk to my closet and grab my gun that I have.

I keep the flashlight off and make sure it's loaded with the safety off

I keep the flashlight off and make sure it's loaded with the safety off. I slowly make my way to the hallway and walk down towards the stairs. I hear them in the kitchen it seems like so I quietly go down the stairs and make my way into the hallway towards my office so I can surprise whoever it is in my kitchen. Once I make it closer to the kitchen, I pause and try to see if there are more than one person. I hear footsteps coming towards me and make it out to one person which makes me feel more confident. I wait where I am so I can surprise him when he walks by me. I hear one step, 2 steps, 3 steps. 2 more steps and he'll be in front of me. I hear him stop and try to figure out why he did. I freeze when I hear you crying upstairs and his footsteps going away from me now. I rush quietly and tackle him to the ground and get more power over him with my knee on his back. I keep his hands together and put force so he can't move. I wait knowing the police should be here soon and about 10-15 minutes later police are walking in with thier guns raised. I call out to them and hear them coming towards me. As they do a couple of them come and handcuff the guy while I tell them what happened and that my 2 girls are hiding in the bathroom. They nod and tell me that he will be arrested and thrown in jail. I yell up for scarlett and you to come down. I hear running footsteps and then see scarlet holding you and running to me. I smile knowing that youre bith safe and pull you both into a hug.

Scar - I sigh in relief when I see that lizzie is okay. I look to see who it was and pale when I see it was my ex, Colin, I hand you to Liz and then walk up to him and slap him across the face hard. I start yelling at him and say, don't you ever come near me and my family again. I feel someone grab my arm gently so I turn and see lizzie holding you. I smile and back towards where we were before I was bold enough to confront him. I hug my girls and whisper, im so sorry for everything.

Y/n - I hug her back and say, it's okay mama, we protected each other from the bastard. I lean in a place a kiss on her forehead.

Scar - I smile as you call me mama but are still in your big headspace, I then smack your thigh and say, you need to watch how you speak baby. Mommy already said not to say that. You think you can get away with saying that then you're wrong.

Y/n - I whine and rub my thigh with a pout. Sorry, I just wanted you to know that you have nothing to be sorry for. I look at Liz and see her smile. I smile and look to scar who smiles as well. We cuddle pwease?

Scar - I shake my head lightly with a smile. I look to Liz and see her eyes light up so I nod my head, we can my love. Go wait upstairs on the bed please. I'm just going to get a drink. I see her nod her head and then pull me into a tight hug. I hug back and say, I love you sweetheart. After we pull away, she runs upstairs and then Liz and I walk into thw kitchen to see the damage. We both see glass broken everywhere along with some chairs, I tear up thinking this is my fault. I look to Liz and say, why dont you head upstairs and start the cuddles. I'll clean this up and then come up and join.

Liz - I'm helping, I say leaving no room for her to say anything. I grab the trash can and start picking up the bigger pieces of glass and throwing them in. I see scar move and grab the boom and dustpan and start sweeping what she can. After about 10 minutes we finally finish the floor. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs so I walk to the living room and say, hey princess. Go back upstairs please. Scar and I will be up soon.

Y/n - I pout and say, but...

Liz - I shake my head and say, please sweetheart. Scar and I are cleaning up we're almost finished, go upstairs.

Y/n - I sigh and walk upstairs rolling my eyes to myself. I hate how they leave me by myself. Even if they're only downstairs, it just upsets me. I don't know how to explain it but I walk into the room and jump on the bed facedown.

Liz - I walk back into the kitchen after watching you go upstairs, I see scar wiping the counters off and placing everything in the trashcan as well. I walk up to her and take the can out of her hand and stop her other hand from moving. I look at her and say, go upstairs and cuddle our whiny baby. I'll finish this and then join. I see her about to say something so I say gently, now please. I'm not going to say it again. I hear her whisper, "okay."

Scar - I whisper okay and then place a kiss on her cheek and walk out of the kitchen and up the stairs. I walk down the hallway and into our bedroom when I see you face down on the bed. I chuckle lightly and say, hey nugget, are you okay?

Y/n - I look up at scar and nod my head deciding to keep this to myself. I watch her come closer to me and pull me into a hug and lay down on the bed. I sigh as we cuddle and say, sorry.

Scar - I furrow my brows and say, baby whyre you sorry? You have nothing to be sorry for.

Y/n - I shrug my shoulders and turn away from her but still in her arms. I close my eyes and say, I don't know. I feel like I'm clingy and sometimes it bothers you both. I don't know how to explain it but I hate being alone. Even if you're just downstairs.

Scar - I sit up and move you so your facing me. I smile softly and say, baby it's okay to be clingy. I understand feeling that way and I understand hating being alone. I do as well. Don't feel bad. We have you, we want you. You are our babygirl, and always will be. Okay?

Y/n - I nod my head as I have tears welling up in my eyes. I bring myself into her lap more and hold her tight, as she whispers sweet nothings into my ear I hear the door open and turn to see lizzie enter with a smile, which drops when she sees me.

Liz - oh babygirl, what's wrong? I walk closer to the bed and gently rub your back. I watch you look to scar so I look to her and she explains what you both talked about. I nod my head and say, baby, there is nothing wrong with being clingy. We love that you're clingy because it makes us feel wanted. You are my baby, little or not, you will always be my baby. Okay? I love you so much sweetheart.

Y/n - I crawl into lizzies lap and hold her tight like I did with scar. I feel her tighten her hold which makes me smile. I feel myself relax into her hold and I start sucking on her neck. I close my eyes and relax even more.

Liz - I feel you relax in my hold and then start sucking on my neck. I smile and go to pull you away but I feel you relax even more. I look to scar and say, lets go to bed. Yea?

Scar - I nod my head and turn the lights off once Liz lays down with you on top of her. I smile and cuddle up close to the both of you and say, I live you lizzie, you too sweetheart.

(1,498 words)

08/02/2022