28.

Lizzie - we make it inside the mall and scarlett says she wants to check out this one store by herself so I nod and say, text me when your done and you can meet us wherever we are. She nods and kisses us both and walks off. I look to you and say, alright baby, where would you like to go?

Y/n - can we go to a shoe store please? I want some new shoes. I see her nod and grab my hand walking towards some stores. I smile and follow her as we walk into some boujee shoe store. I shake my head and say, Liz I'm good with just shoe carnival or the shoe department. We don't need to be here.

Liz - baby, the best shoes are here. So if you want a pair of new shoes, we're getting them here love. I see you nod your head with a small smile. I smile in return and say, pick three pairs of shoes my love. I'll look around as well. I lean in a place a kiss on your cheek. Go on baby, if you can't find me, call me. Got it? I see you nod with a smile and take off to find some shoes. I walk around and find some I like but I don't want to get any, I have too many shoes to begin with. After a few more minutes looking around I feel my phone vibrate, so I look and see scarlett messaged to see where we're at. I tell her the name of the store and then put my phone away. I decide to see if you have found any you like so I look around for you. I bump into someone and go to say sorry when I see someone who I want to kill. Before I say anything I look to see you a few feet away with tears streaming down your face and shaking as you start to panic. I look back to her and say, if I see you again or if I hear that you've hurt or have been around my baby again, I will personally hunt you down and kill you myself. I gear Emily scoff so I glare at her and she runs out. I run over to you and say, shhh baby mommy's here. Let's take a few deep breaths. Blow on my face when you blow out okay, just like this. I breathe in slowly hold it for a few seconds and then gently blow on your face. I see you nod and do the same with a few shaky breaths. I smile and say, good girl baby. A couple more for me. You do as I say and you're fully calm as scarlett comes up to us with a frown. I shake my head so she nods and kisses your head.

Y/n - I hug onto lizzie and whisper thank you Liz. I feel a kiss being pressed onto the top of my head and look up seeing scar. I smile and hug her as well. Can I show you the shoes I found? I was coming to find you before that happened.

Liz - I smile and say, we can baby, or we can just go home if you want to and I can order them online. I say while looking at you.

Y/n - I show them now please. If you like them and they have my size, I'd like to get them. I see her smile grow so I grab her hand and scarletts hand and pull them both with me to where I found the shoes.

I show them the shoes that I liked and see them with big smiles and nodding their heads

I show them the shoes that I liked and see them with big smiles and nodding their heads. I jump up and see if they have my size and dance a little when they do. I grab the boxes and look back to them. Thank you both. This means so much.

Scar - baby, we like spoiling you. It means we get to see you be so happy. We know we don't need to give you things in order for you to be happy but this is a plus. I say with a smile. I watch as you giggle and pucker your lips. I lean over and kiss your lips. I love you baby, more than you will ever know.

Liz - alright baby, lets go pay for these and then if you want to go to another store then we can or we can go back home. Up to you my love. I see you nod, so we go and walk up to the register. The total comes to $2,648.91 I look over to you and see you not listening which is a good thing and pay for it quickly. I smile and thank them as I grab the bag and say, princess let's go.

Y/n - I zoned out for the price because I didn't want to know. I hear lizzie call for me so I look to her and see her smile and say, lets go. I nod my head and say, lizzie you think I can go to damiens tomorrow? I want to hang out with him and there is something I want to do. It's a surprise. I say smiling as I think about it. I look to both scar and Liz and see them look to each other and then nod their heads at me. I smile and say, thank you. I grab my phone and text him to let him know. I feel someone pull me towards them and see scarlett. I frown and see I almost ran into a wall. I chuckle and whisper, thanks mama.

Scar - no problem baby, but you need to pay attention to where you're walking. I see you nod so I say, do you want to go home or would you like to shop some more?

Y/n - home please. I want to cuddle. I say pouting. I hear chuckling from lizzie which makes me pout more.

Liz - princess, you don't need to pout. You know we won't turn down cuddling. Now lets go. If you're good we can have whatever you want for dinner. I see you nod and then hold your hand out for mine. I smile and then grab your hand as you hold your other hand out for scarlett. She grabs it and we all walk out to the car. As we're walking out, Emily decides to come bother us.

Emily - well looky here. Scarlett, you haven't gotten back to me since you left the party early with this sorry excuse of a person. I smirk when I see you look down to the ground crying. I feel a hand on my shoulder and look up to feel a hand connect with my face. I gasp in shock and glare at lizzie who smacked me. I look to scarlett who glares at me and then looks to lizzie quickly and then punches me. I fall to the ground and look to see them leaving with you.

Y/n - I walk to the car with Liz and scar following me. Once im in the backseat, I tale a deep breath and relax myself. I then hear the two front seat car doors open and see Liz and scar climb in. I smile and say, thank you both. You didn't have to do that.

Scar - I've been waiting to do that ever since you told us. I love you baby, you know we wouldn't ever lay a hand on you unless it's a spanking right? I see you nod your head so I smile lightly and say, decide what you want for dinner. It's on me baby.

(1,290 words)

10/11/2022