45.

Liz - after we cuddled for a little bit, it's currently now lunch and we wanted to go out today as it is scarletts birthday, but you and I planned to have her "yes day" tomorrow. We are getting dressed before we head out to lunch and I'm currently changing you since you're little right now. I smile as I finish getting you dressed and say, you want to run to mama and show off your outfit baby? I see you nod so I set you down and watch you run off towards our room.

Scar - I just finished changing when I hear running footsteps towards the room. I smile and turn to see you and I kneel down opening my arms out for you. Wow look at you princess. You look beautiful.

I laugh at your shirt and nod my head agreeing with it a little

I laugh at your shirt and nod my head agreeing with it a little. I then look to see lizzie walking in and leaning on the door. I smile looking at her from head to toe.

Liz - I smile seeing scarlett check me out

Liz - I smile seeing scarlett check me out. I look at her and I love her outfit. Are you ready to head out babe?

Scar - I nod my head and stand up with you in my arms, alright bug lets go and eat

Scar - I nod my head and stand up with you in my arms, alright bug lets go and eat. Are you hungry? I ask and right before you say something hear loud grumbling from your stomach which makes me laugh in return. Wow the monster is hungry. Well we better feed the monster. I walk towards lizzie and we walk out of the house hand in hand. I buckle you up in your carseat for when you're little and say, would you like for me or mommy to be back here with you baby?

Y/n - mamamama I say babbling as I point to scar. I hear someone chuckle and turn to see lizzie looking at me with lots of adoration in her eyes. I thrn back to scar and say, mama cuddle?

Scar - we can't cuddle baby but I will sit back here with you. We can hold hands while mommy drives okay? I see your lip pout as you are about to cry. I shush you gently and say, it's okay baby. It's only until we get to the restaurant and then we can have all the cuddles you want. I see you nod and hold your hand out for me. I smile and climb in while lizzie hops in the drivers seat. I put my buckle on and hold your hand and kiss it letting you know im here.

Liz - I watch as you smile when scar sits beside you and kisses your hand. I shake my head and start the car going to the restaurant. After 20 minutes on the road we finally make it to the restaurant and head inside. I watch as scarlett holds your hand as you wanted to be "a big girl" and walk.

Y/n - I am holding mamas hand because I wanted to walk. We walk in and once we're seated I am sat in between Liz and scar. I pout wanting to sit alone but I sit there anyways liking that I'm in between them. I look at mommy and say, mommy can I have ice cream to take home?

Liz - I smile and say, yes you can but we won't get it here. We'll go to an ice cream parlor and get a gallon for us to share. How does that sound my love? I ask as I brush your hair behind you ear. I watch as your smile grows and you nod fervently. I chuckle and say, well lets eat lunch and then we can go.

Scar - I smile and kiss Liz as we wait for our food. I feel a hand pull at my shirt which makes me stop and look to see you with a pout. I chuckle softly and say, yes baby.

Y/n - want mama. I say and make grabby hands even though I'm right next to her. I see her smile grow and pull me into her lap straddling her so I'm facing her. I lay my head on her chest and bring my thumb up to my mouth and softly suckle on it. I close my eyes with a content sigh as I feel her rub my back.

Scar - I smile as I see you relax in my hold and look to Liz who's looking at us with so much love in her eyes. I whisper not wanting to disturb you and say, when are we going to plan the wedding?

Liz - hmm I'm not sure. Do you have an idea of when you would like it? I ask and bring my hand up and rub your back when scarlett stops.

Scar - I think about it and smile and a season comes to kind. What about autumn? It's not to hot but not to cold and it's very pretty in some locations. I see her smile as she thinks about it as well. I then look to you and say, what do you think baby? When would you like to have our wedding?

Y/n - I zoned out while in scar and get shaken out of whatever I was in and look to scar with a small smile. She then asks me when I'd like to have our wedding and that makes my smile grow. Hmmm I feel like a winter wedding would be beautiful especially if we do a unique wedding. But if I think about it, an autumn wedding sounds amazing.

Liz - looks like we have an idea of when we'd like the wedding. Now if you had to pick lets say 3 colors, what would they be?

Scar - hmm I am not sure. But I know our wedding will be amazing. As long as I become your guy's wife. I'll be happy.

(977 words)

Sorry it's a short one.

Comment some color ideas for the wedding and why should be in a suit or dress.