Chapter 11: Painful past

An early update enjoy. Might be another coming soon as this story is getting me excited.

Alec

I couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement as Leon ordered her hands behind her back. Her eyes were wide in shock and her mouth fallen at Leon's unexpected words.

She was innocent. Way too innocent for this fucked up world. She shouldn't even be with us. The things she would think if we told her the truth. The way she'd run and hide if we revealed who we really were.

But we were both selfish men. We wouldn't ever be able to let her go, not now that we've spent time with her.

"I, I um, I'm sick" Arabella sputtered out as she pretended to cough.

She's so fucking cute when she's nervous.

With my arms wrapped tightly around Arabella's waist, I stared at her as she watched Leon's every move.

"You're so cute when you lie" Leon smirked as he gripped Arabella's chin.

"B-But, you said my temperature was high and that I wasn't allowed to leave the house" she questioned, confusion sounded in her voice.

Giving Leon a confused look, I kept my hands on Arabella as she squirmed slightly.

"Baby, your temperature was better 2 days ago" he smirked as he picked her.

"So you wanted me to think I was still ill? That's kinda weird" she frowned as Leon spun Arabella around so she was looking at me.

"No. I loved having you in my house. I didn't want you to leave once you got better. I am a selfish man Arabella and I want you" he growled out as he pulled her hand behind her back.

No!

Looking at Arabella, I felt my heart race seeing tears well up in her eyes. I told him not to go fast with her. She's inexperienced with men and has chains of trauma that haunt her. Leon has never been around someone like Arabella. Someone timid and someone that needs nothing but love and comfort.

Watching her squirm to get out of Leon's grip, I quickly stood from my chair as her eyes connected with mine.

"L-Let go of me" she cried, but it only fuelled Leon's desire to dominate her.

"Never. I will never let you go, baby" he leaned down to her ear before nuzzling his nose against her skin.

Feeling a sense of rage at him taunting our baby, I grabbed Arabella's waist and pulled her behind me.

"The fuck do you think you're doing, Alec? Get out my way and give her to"-

"Look at her Leon. You're scaring her" I shouted at him as I slowly stepped aside.

Arabella quickly nuzzled herself into me, her body trembling as she stared at Leon.

Leon's fists clenched tightly together as he stared at Arabella. Fucker has no self control when it comes to her.

"Go and calm yourself down. I'm taking Arabella out. By the time we come back, you better have pulled yourself together. Is that clear?" I ordered, not giving a shit he was my best friend. He scared the one person that came above everyone else.

Glaring at him as he remained silent, I quickly scooped Arabella up into my arms and carried her outside, still raging at what Leon had done.

"It's alright doll, I'm here. Listen to my heartbeat" I tried to comfort Arabella as she lay her head on my chest, the tears still falling down her cheeks.

Storming out to the front drive, I nodded to one of the guards and gestured him over to my car.

Cars were my passion. Never would anyone drive for me. But right now, I had a more important matter.