Chapter 19: The darkness within

^ Alec in the photo

I'm going to hide for a little while.

Arabella

"You're joking right?".

Like always, I had listened to my 2 boyfriends. They're older than me and only look out for my well-being, but this was near laughable.

"You know the rules Arabella" Leon smirked as he took a sip of his 4th cup of coffee. He never normally drinks that much coffee. Perhaps he's tired.

"I get the life jacket, but do I really need to wear the flippers, arm bands and goggles. You know I can swim right?" I argued, but I had quickly learnt that there was no use arguing with either of them, especially Leon.

 "Was that backchat I heard?" Leon asked, authority clear in his voice as he scraped his chair back ready to spank me at any given opportunity.

"Nope".

Quickly running over to the rail, I climbed up laughing as Leon shouted out for me. But before he could reach me, I jumped into the beautiful clear water.

"Arabella! Get up here this instance" Leon scolded as he looked over the railing as I floated up from under the surface of the water.

"No thank you" I replied back as I began swimming away from the boat. 

Glancing back I saw my two men watching me from the railing. One that was staring at me in admiration and the other that was clenching the railing and glaring at me.

As much as I wanted to go back and apologise to Leon, this was absolutely incredible.

It felt amazing to be swimming in crystal clear water and to my surprise, Leon had organised the boat in a secluded area surrounded by random caves in the middle of the ocean.

And even though the water was a little cold, it didn't make me want to turn back and be engulfed in a towel like I know Alec would be doing if he had his way.

"Come and join me. It's so nice" I shouted as I stared back at the boat. 

And as soon as I begged, Alec started undressing until he was down to only his boxers.

"O-Oh" I blushed as Alec walked to the rail revealing his extremely toned body. And to annoy Leon even more, Alec copied my actions but instead did a back flip off the railing causing a huge splash in the water below.

Swimming over to him, I smiled at him as he swam up to the surface and swished his wet hair around before gazing into my eyes.

Not saying a word, I threw my arms around him and wrapped my legs around his chest and cuddled him.

Neither one of us said a word as we floated in the water, thanks to my armbands that Leon practically forced on me.

"Wheeeee!" I cried as Alec spun me around in the water, carrying me as if I were weightless.

And as I looked at his happy face, I gasped as he pulled both of us underwater.

Of course, I still had my goggles on so I was able to see, but the water did not seem to affect Alec.

Watching in complete awe, Alec placed his hand on my cheek and brought his lips to mine in a passionate underwater kiss. 

Closing my eyes, I was dragged closer by Alec's grip on my neck. I could feel him try and open my mouth, but I was keeping it clamped shut otherwise I'd drown.

Watching him laugh at my actions, he brought us back up to the surface and quickly pecked my lips before cuddling me to his chest.

"Arabella, I'm still waiting" Leon shouted more frantic than I had ever seen him before. Leon had been on edge ever since we left the bigger yacht.