Chapter 29: Eat up

Arabella

Waking up surrounded by complete comfort, I smiled in content as I opened my eyes to the white ceiling of the private villa.

Stretching my arms out on the huge bed, I rolled over and buried my face in the thick duvet still not over the events that transpired last night. 

I can't believe Alec took my virginity. And I can't believe they both proposed to me. 

I felt on top of the world.

Rubbing my eyes, I sat myself up wondering where everyone was. But the sight before me had my heart racing uncontrollably.

"He did not" I muttered out in disbelief.

The marble floor could no longer be seen. Instead the floor was covered with what had to be over one hundred bouquets of flowers.

Only Alec would literally buy out a floral shop the morning after we slept together.

Covering my flaming cheeks, I rolled off the side of the bed trying to find a way of successfully leaving the bedroom and finding him to kiss him over and over again.

Picking up some beautiful red roses, I clutched the box bouquet of flowers and held it over my heart.

"I love this man so much" I whispered still in awe of the sight before me.

Pushing myself off the bed, I instantly held onto the bed as my legs wobbled as I had expected them to. Alec was not rough, but God was he passionate with every move.

Wincing slightly at the sore feeling between my legs, I slowly shuffled towards the door eager to find Alec and thank him for the flowers.

Grabbing the door handle, memories of last night came to surface.

Alec and Leon had planned out every aspect of the night. As soon as we were done making love, Alec cleaned me up in the bathroom. Apart from my feet and buying me flowers, I discovered his love of him getting in the bath with me.

He lathered my skin with expensive lotions and made sure to massage every part of my body.

And once I was clean and ready for bed, I came out to brand new bedding with a box of chocolates, the pair of fluffiest pyjamas and the fireplace lit up with a movie on pause waiting for me.

I knew that I had bleed when Alec took my virginity. That's what happens with your first time. However, Alec never let me look at it. He knows that I am easily embarrassed about those kind of things. But they both thought about my feelings and Leon had the bedding stripped whilst Alec was taking care of me in the bathroom.

God, I love them both so much.

Walking out the bedroom with the box of roses in my hands, I dragged my feet towards the delicious smell coming from the kitchen like a person under a spell.

Taking careful steps down the stairs with one hand on the railing, I looked out hoping to see sign of movement, but no-one was around.

"Hello?" I called out surprised by their lack of appearance.

I thought they would be keen to see me after yesterday's events.

Coming to the bottom step, I looked round in confusion only to discover a beautifully set up dining table with a single plate covered with a circular metal cover, a glass of orange juice and a note next to, surprise surprise, a single flower.

Putting down the box of roses on the kitchen counter, I walked over to the table overlooking the beautiful sunrise over the ocean and picked up the note.