Chapter 30: Boss

Arabella

Finishing up my breakfast, I looked over to the sound of the door opening only to see Alec coming in with lots of bags.

"Good morning beautiful" he smiled as he placed the bags down beside the white leather sofa.

"Hey my handsome fiancee, you look like you've been busy" I smiled innocently as I dipped my teaspoon in the open jar of Nutella before standing up.

Walking over to him with the jar of Nutella in one hand and the other holding the spoon in my mouth sucking the chocolate off it, I flicked my hair over my shoulders and stared at him hungrily.

I hadn't even said a word and Alec was already turned on by a subtle stare at my bare feet.

"I missed you" I whined as I sauntered over to him, my hips swinging with every step.

"I missed you even more, I just wanted to get you a couple of bits" he blushed as I stood before him with the spoon still in my mouth.

"Like what?" I asked curiously, but I knew the questions would have to wait for now, because Alec was struggling to stay composed. Pulling the spoon out of my mouth, I placed the spoon back in the jar and brought it back to my mouth with little bits of it falling over my bare feet.

"Oh, whoops I'm so clumsy" I gasped out as nutella fell on the tops of my feet.

"I think I made a mess, Sir" I looked up at Alec innocently batting my eyelids whilst wiggling my toes.

And just as I had wanted Alec gave me a wicked smirk as he slipped off his leather jacket.

"Well then little girl, guess I'm going to have to clean you up" he muttered as he towered over me.

"Where do you want me, Sir? On the bed, on the kitchen counter or in the bathroom?" I blushed under his intense gaze.

Feeling him spin me around, I whimpered as he pushed himself up against my ass.

"I want you on the dining room table, now" he growled out as he wrapped his hand around my throat.

"Yes Sir" I moaned as Alec pressed his lips to my neck.

A/N - I gave readers the option if they wanted to continue reading about Alec's foot fetish in the previous chapter, and the majority said no. However, a lot of you want to read it in his POV. So I have taken the liberty of creating a brand new book which will feature Alec's foot fetish scenes. This means you will have the choice whether you want to read it or not. 

The book is called 'Alec's Darkest Desires'. 

*MATURE SCENE IN OTHER BOOK*

You've been warned.

If you go to the other book, you will be able to continue the mature scene.

***************************

Smiling at Alec through the reflection of the mirror, I sighed in content as he wrapped the curling iron around my hair.

He was so thorough, so precise about every curl. He really was like a mother hen when it came to me.

After our spontaneous events in the dining room, Alec bathed me with expensive lotions that he had brought me this morning. He picked out all my clothes, my jewellery and as expected, he gave me some flats. But he had made sure to inform me that he packed me some slippers.

"Would you like to wear a bit of make-up, even though you absolutely don't bloody need it" Alec growled out, his eyes soft but his eyebrows attempting to make him look cross.