Chapter 28: Ours forever

Today is actually my birthday, but this is my gift to all of you. A super long chapter compensating for a super long wait. 

Hope you enjoy x

Quick recap : Leon's father is dead, John (Leon's stepfather & the homeless man who Arabella knew) sacrificed his life to save them all and Arabella is struggling with the aftermath of everything. Alec is mad at himself for Arabella's state, but Arabella ran after him in the rain because she wanted to cheer him up. 

That's where we are up to.

Hope that helps :)

Also, sorry for any grammatical errors.

Arabella

Entering back into the mansion in Alec's arms, I smiled shyly at Leon who was very clearly unimpressed at my disobedience as he stepped aside for us to come in.

"Jasmine" he called out as he clicked his fingers.

Within seconds, my feet were now on the ground and a woman hurried towards me with a towel almost twice my size.

She quickly passed the towel over to Alec who instantly engulfed me in the massive towel.

"I will save the rest of your dinner whilst you warm up with a nice bubble bath. And I can see your worry little one. I'm not angry at you, Arabella. I understand why you ran to him. You have a heart of gold. Now, go warm up before you catch a cold. You know what happened last time you were ill".

I shuddered as I remembered the time I was bed bound under Leon's watch. He was relentless and forced me to eat spinach soup, claiming it was good for my immune system.

I couldn't go through all that again.

Smiling up at him appreciatively for him understanding, I grabbed his hand and pulled him down before pressing my lips against his cheek.

Leon took good care of his body, but I was pleased he had gained some weight. After everything with his father and the drugs he was taking, Leon was way too skinny. He looked gaunt and ill and I hated that. So I decided to plan as many movies and snacks as possible to help him gain weight in a slow and steady way.

Slowly stepping back after feeling Alec's desperation to get me in the bath, I smiled gratefully at Leon before letting Alec take me back in his arms, but this time with a huge towel hugging my body.

Glancing over Alec's muscly shoulder, I smiled at Leon who still had his eyes on me, but he seemed to be in some sort of intense day dream.

Feeling myself turn a corner, I looked up at Alec as a droplet of rain from his wet hair fell down his face and I couldn't help but smile at how adorable he looked.

"Let's get you warmed up, my adorable girl" Alec smiled before pressing his lips against my cheek.

Watching him expertly opening the door whilst holding me in his arms, I let him carry me all the way to my huge bathroom and waited for him to put me down.

Being sat on the lid of the toilet, I bit my lip in arousal as I watched Alec whip off his wet clothes, throwing them to the side.

I quickly lowered my eyes as I now realised he was standing in front of me in only his boxers, boxers that weren't very good at hiding his rather large size.

"You know that you're not fooling anyone with this shy act, doll. I know you took a peek".

Covering my burning cheeks with my palms, I looked down at my knees and rapidly shook my head.

"Well, it's not exactly small. It got in my line of sight" I argued now turning my attention to the running water.

Alec winked at me as he grabbed a pink bottle of bubble bath and poured a good amount in the steaming water.