Chapter 52: Welcome to my world, little girl

Arabella

My knees hurt.

Crawling along the marble floor, I looked over my shoulder to see Leon smirk as he held the rein. Gasping out as he pulled back the rein which choked me slightly, I turned back as Leon continued giving me instructions on where to go. My bottom lip wobbled as I knew I was going to get it bad. And I didn't have my teddy bear to save me if I called for him. 

Stopping in front of a book shelf in Leon's door, I looked up at Leon as he walked around before gently stroking his hand down the back of my head.

I felt my mouth drop as Leon trailed his finger along the shelf before pushing the spine of a book forward, almost reminding me of some kind of button. 

To my horror, the door slid open revealing a narrow staircase with deep red curtains lining the wall with dim lights lights either side.

"I-I can't go down there" I stuttered out knowing it would only make him more angry.

"I don't think you're in a position to order me around. I ain't your puppy, just like Alec" Leon smirked.

"You're mean, you know that?" I muttered out through clenched teeth, but it only spurred him on even more.

"Hm. And I'm going to show you exactly how mean I can be if you don't crawl down those steps, right, now!".

Shivering in fear at the intense dominance in his voice, I turned back to the stairs fearing that I'd fall forwards.

"But I'm scared that I'll fall, daddy" I pleaded in submission knowing how much he loved that.

I felt my body relax and my heart swell as Leon crouched down and stroked my cheek with the back of his finger. 

"I said, crawl" he smirked having given me a sense of false hope.

Feeling a little frightened of him, I slowly started crawling down the stairs praying that I wouldn't fall over. But even though Leon showed no compassion to my fear, I could feel the tight grip of the rein reassuring me that he wouldn't let me fall. 

Trusting that this was just an act, I let out a deep sigh of relief as I finally reached the bottom step.

Quickly catching onto his likes and dislikes, I knelt before the closed door with my head bowed.

"Good girl" Leon breathed out my two favourite words with such lust in his voice that I near came right there and then. 

Nothing pleased me more than making him proud. 

Staring at his shiny black shoes as he walked around, I looked up to see him pulling a key out of his pocket and started to unlock the door. 

"Welcome to my world, little girl" Leon muttered in a deep husky voice.

God if I thought Leon was intimidating, the first appearance of this secret room was terrifying.

I couldn't even describe it, but it screamed dungeon.

I bit my lip anxiously as I felt Leon lightly tap my butt with his shoe, urging me to crawl in.

Not wanting to anger him as to give him another excuse as to punish me further, I crawled in and instantly felt Leon move ahead so he was now leading the way. 

Looking around the room, I gulped at the sight of what seemed to be wrist and ankle restraints in weird places around the room. Some were dangled off ceilings from off the ceiling, some were attached to a wall and there were even some on the floor.

The room was decorated in dark red and black to give off a highly sensual feel to it and the lighting was dim to add to the suspense. 

It was like the room was equipped for all kinds of events.