Chapter 31: Two against one

This chapter is basically smut. So if you're not a fan of smut, I'd advise you to probably not waste your time.

Alec

"Will you ever stop buying me flowers, Alec?".

"Never".

Smiling at the recent texts from Arabella after the night we spent together, I couldn't help but bite my lip in admiration as I clicked open the secret video Leon had taken of Arabella waking up to a room full of flowers the morning after. 

I had lost count over the photo frames I had of her smiling and being care free. But this video had become my everything in the space of a day. Arabella had the world, she could have anything she ever wanted. She was a billionaire and everything was within reach, even the near impossible things. Leon and I are stubborn men, but we would both go to the ends of the earth for her, just to make her smile.

"As I was saying, it makes complete sense for us to join forces. Think about it, more men equals more power. More ammo means more fear. Don't you wanna grow stronger or have you turned into a pussy with that girl I saw in your arms?".

Rage. Complete rage.

Slowly looking up from my phone, I turned my phone over and cocked my head to the side, a loud and satisfying pop coming from the bones in my neck.

If there's one thing I know, having a woman in my arms has made me stronger. Arabella makes me a stronger man. She is the reason I fight. She is the reason I get up in the morning wanting to be the best man, for her. I was no pussy.

Running my tongue over my bottom lip, I smirked at the cocky bastard who had remained quiet all throughout the meeting so far.

Leaning back in my chair, I picked up my crystal glass filled with my favourite scotch and brought it to my lips. 

"Let me make one thing very very clear" I muttered darkly ensuring to put emphasis on the word 'very'. 

"There is nothing I hate more than time wasters. So, for every second you go off topic talking about my personal life outside of this business, I will be taking off £10,000. That's how much I fucking hate time wasters. Do I make myself clear?" I muttered out in a stern tone, but showed no sign of aggression. Unlike Leon, I can keep my temper. 

But inside was a completely different story. I was raging. I had my gun on me and I wanted to shoot 100 bullets into his body at the mere mention of Arabella. 

I couldn't stand the thought of him having laid his eyes on her and for that I wanted to shoot a bullet in each eye so he could never stare at my angel again.

Smirking at the glare on the fucker's face, I brought the glass to my lips knowing he was seething inside, but the bastard couldn't say shit. He came her to negotiate and money was his only fuel that I was threatening him with.

"Understood" he muttered out in a tense tone knowing if he dared to argue with me, he'd lose instant money. 

"Excellent, now Hank please go over the warehouse detailing our ammo numbers".

Relaxing back in my chair watching as my second in command pushed his chair back whilst wearing his own glare at the bastard mentioning Arabella.

Even though my men didn't know Arabella well, they were ready to put their lives on the line for her. 

Zoning out on Hank's talk, I suddenly frowned at the feeling of my phone buzzing in my jacket pocket indicating a text coming through. 

Raising a brow at the Whatsapp message from Arabella, I swiped her message open to reveal a single message before a second message came through with a video.