Chapter 53: Personality changes

* Short chapter* 

Arabella

I once hated the thought of bringing life into this cruel world. Having lived surrounded by perverted men, power hungry people that preyed on the less fortunate and selfishness, I wouldn't have dreamed to bring in an innocent child. I would forever be scared to let anyone around them. Scared that they would be victim to the evilness. But Alec and Leon changed my mind. 

They were my protectors and I knew they would put their lives on the line for their children. They would tear the world apart if something happened to their babies.

For a while, I would often dream of how they'd be with their children. Leon would be insanely protective and Alec would be such a joker, but such a gentleman. If Alec and I had a son, he'd raise him to treat girls like they're diamonds and I had no doubt they'd scheme and spoil me rotten. 

Looking up at Alec with tears in my eyes, I let out a laugh as he engulfed me in a tight hug whispering how happy he was and how much he adored me. 

God, I love this man so much. 

Neither of them knew who the father was, but Alec was already over the moon. 

As he finally stopped relentlessly kissing my lips with his eyes glistening with his own unshed tears, I looked over to Leon who was glaring at me. 

"L-Leon? Are you not happy?" I asked nervously.

Alec quickly came to his senses and stood up to his full height and slowly walked round towards Leon as if he was anticipating he'd need to protect me. 

"How dare you!" Leon roared as he crashed his fist down on the chest of drawers.

I let out a frightened scream as Alec blocked him from my eyes and shoved him back into a wall.

"Get the FUCK away from me, Alec" Leon shoved him back before walking towards me. 

"You're such a selfish bit"-

Before Leon could finish the end of his sentence, Alec grabbed him by the cuff of his collar and launched him back causing him to smash into a mirror that shattered into a million pieces.

"Get the hell out before I knock you the fuck out" Alec threatened whilst shielding me. But I was so frightened that I sought safety under the duvet covers whilst covering my ears.

"I'm dying and she chooses now as the perfect time to get pregnant. Is it even mine? You loved being in Franco's arms, I bet he fucked you good"-

Pleading him to stop, I was suddenly greeted with the sound of a loud thud before the room fell silent. 

"Take him to his room and guard him" I heard Alec speak to a different male that had come into the room.

Jumping at the feeling of a pair of hands on my body, Alec lifted the covers off my body and instantly pulled me into his arms. 

"Arabella listen to me. This is not Leon" Alec urged as he placed a hand either side of my head begging me to look away from an unconscious Leon being carried out of the room.

"Baby, I need you to breathe. With me, in and out. In and out. That's it. That's my girl" Alec smiled sadly as I copied his breathing. 

"W-Why, why w-would he say that" I started to cry, the shock of Leon's reaction finally hitting me.

Alec expertly climbed over me and quickly re-positioned himself so he was now holding me in his arms almost like a parent does with a baby.

"When speaking with a neurologist, he explained to me that personality changes are one of the most common symptoms of an aggressive brain tumour. These sudden changes tend to be violent, aggressive and irrational. Big news or shocks can trigger a very frightening personality change which is what I believed happened. Leon, he is very ill, doll. But he hides it well because that's what Leon always does. But I have something that is going to help. I'm going to fix this, I always do".