Chapter 2

~Addiction~

~Addiction~

Spencer walked in. His bag draped over his shoulder while bags rested under his eyes. he knew he should be in bed resting after the long case, but he wanted to come. He wanted to speak to her again, to see Eleanor again. His brown eyes son trailed the hall, his eyes widened on seeing her sitting down, a book in hand and wearing her blue nurse scrubs.

"Persuasion by Jane Austen. A classic" Spencer said as he sat down in the seat beside her while she looked up with a smile. She also had bags under her eyes, spencer could tell she had just come from work.

"One of my favourites, A wish of mine would be to be able to wipe my memory to read all my favourite books again" Eleanor smiled softly as Spencer hummed.

"That would be great" He smiled before rubbing his eyes while Eleanor looked at him, a soft smile on her face to see the bags under his eyes much as he did with her.

"Long day at work?" Eleanor asked while Spencer looked up at her nodding while Eleanor nodded as well "Same, Lost someone, that's always the hardest" She frowned while Spencer looked at her.

"They are" He stated as Eleanor looked up at him before nodding and they both smiled at one another before Eleanor placed her book down.

"Tell me about yourself Dr spencer Reid" She smiled while Spencer looked at her before nodding slowly as he let out a small chuckle

"Like what?" He asked while Eleanor simple shook her head.

"Well, We have 5 minutes before the meeting starts so tell me whatever you can" She smiled softly while Spencer smiled back.

"So you're telling me you have an editing Memory? and you graduated high school at 12?" Eleanor asked with a smile as they walked out the hall. The two had been lucky, they didn't have to share their stories with the group. Spencer nodded

"Yep," He simple said while Eleanor laughed as the two stopped in the car park.

"Wow Dr Reid, you sure are impressive" She smiled up at him as he blushed at the compliment but smiled nevertheless as the two stood there.

"Would it Um.." Spencer trailed off while Eleanor looked up at him with a smile on her face he bit his lip nervously "Could I possibly have your number?" he asked while the women smiled and laughed.

"Of course" Eleanor smiled widely as reached into her red bag and pulled out her phone spencer looked to see it was an old phone, a flip one. Eleanor smiled holding her phone while spencer just stood there nervously.

"You need to take your phone out too" Eleanor stated while Spencer's eyes widened, his face full of embarrassment as he pulled out the phone and soon handed it towards her while she chuckled.