Chapter 12

~Addiction~

~Addiction~

"Morning Mollie, The usual please" Eleanor smiled at the coffee desk, seeing all the different coffee-making equipment. The blonde barista smiled and nodded towards her before Eleanor turned towards Courtney.

"At least the two of you sorted it out, and what you both are back to how it was after a few weeks of talking?" Courtney mumbled holding her coffee while Eleanor smiled "If not I would have to give Susan some money" She signed

"You betted on me and Spencer?" Eleanor asked while Courtney laughed loudly before she sipped her coffee.

"What, Easy way to make money" Courtney laughed loudly while Eleanor shook her head before she reached out for her Coffee and looked into her purse

"Shit, I don't have no cash" Eleanor muttered biting her lip after opening her purse while Mollie simple smiled at the woman.

"It's fine Eleanor, It's on me" Mollie smiled while Eleanor's eyes widened and soon shook her head.

"I can't do that" Eleanor stated before she looked through her purse "I have my card?" Eleanor asked with a smile while Mollie sighed, her brown eyes smiling before shaking her head and handing the card machine.

"I need to go to the bank" Eleanor muttered after walking out of the coffee shop with Courtney as the women sighed loudly.

"You can after work, We are already late" Courtney smiled while Eleanor's eyes widened before the two started running towards the hospital.

"Anything interesting Susan?" Courtney asked towards the desk, now in her scrubs as Eleanor followed behind her while looking towards the Tv that was playing.

"Not at the moment Hun, just the rounds" Susan nodded while Courtney sighed loudly before leaning against the desk with a sign

"Today is so boring" Courtney muttered while the older brown-haired woman rolled her eyes at the young woman.

"Youngster these days" Susan muttered while Eleanor's eyes were wide as she was looking at the Tv, her hand tapped on the desk signalling the two.

"Turn up the Tv" Eleanor stated while they did, All their eyes widened on looking at the bank robbery gone wrong, the hostages and the FBI.

"The FBI, does Spencer deal with this?" Courtney asked while Eleanor's eyes widened before a doctor rushed towards the desk.

"The police and FBI are asking for doctors to come to the robbery, in case anyone is hurt. You will be down a few doctors" The man shouted before turning around, Eleanor breathed heavily before rushing after him.

"Take me with you!" Eleanor soon shouted while the doctor's eyes furrowed looking towards the brown-haired woman while Courtney's eyes widened.

"You not authorised" The doctor spoke while Eleanor gulped loudly a she began to mess with her hand before sighing.