Chapter 26

"There is a parcel for you Spence" JJ smiled coming towards the young man who simple looked up from his paperwork in confusion.

"Did you order anything good?" Blake asked with a smile on her face while JJ simple nodded

"I don't remember ordering anything" Spencer simple said as he grabbed a box cutter from the side. Morgan chuckled

"It might be a present from Ellie" Morgan smiled patting him on the back while Spencer simple nodded.

"Huh?" Spencer questioned as he pulled out a file, his eyes furrowed as he opened it, there are many different notes.

"Spencer what is it?" JJ asked seeing his confusion while he simple read the file.

"It's... Eleanor file, from her therapy" Spencer said in confusion while everyone eyes widened looking at him before his hand flew back to the box. His eyes wide in horror.

"Is that?" Blake asked as she reached into the box, pulling many different photos out of Eleanor. Simple camera shots, ones she was oblivious to.

"Spencer " Morgan stated while Spencer simple looked down at a note, his jaw clenched

"Zugzwang" Spencer stated before showing the note towards his team as Morgan eyes widened

"Hotch! Rossi!" Morgan soon shouted as the two adult soon rushed out and towards the team.

"Is it the replicator?" Hotch asked while Spencer simple held his phone up to his ear.

"It must be, it's the same taint as the one he sent JJ and others" Morgan stated while he rubbed his head looking toward Spencer

"She isn't answering" Spencer stated rubbing his neck while Blake looked towards him in concern.

"She must be on a shift at the hospital" Morgan stated while Spencer simple continued to look through the photos

"He's know where she works, where she goes and he broke into her therapist office!" Spencer shouted raising the file and slamming it on the table

"So, he knows everything about her as well" Rossi stated raising a photo before showing Spencer "he knows about her father" he stated as it showed a photo in the prison.

"Oh god" JJ soon mumbled as she was looking through the photos as everyone looked towards her "this photo was taken today" she said holding up a photo that had a date on, that was in the hospital.

"Spencer, you need to calm down" Hotch stated as he walked out the BAU into the car park.

"Calm down!" Spencer shouted turning back looking towards his team with horror filled eyes.

"How do you expect me to do that! He has picture of her! One was today, he's going to do something. Why send them?!" Spencer shouted towards his boss

"To get a reaction. There are no other dates on the photos. He wanted you to freak out like this" Rossi stated looking towards the young team member in concern.

"I am going to get her and make sure she's safe! You can't stop me" Spencer stated looking towards Hotch who simple nodded.

"And we won't. We're going to go with you" Hotch stated while a Spencer simple smiled towards him

"Rossi, Morgan" Hotch soon stated looking towards the two while they looked towards him " you go to the hospital"

"Me and JJ will go to the therapist house" he finished before looking towards Blake who eyes were filled with concern "Blake and Reid go to your house" he stated while everyone nodded and rushed towards the house.