Chapter 21

2 Months later

"Yeah, I am doing better now" Eleanor smiled as she sat on the couch a smile on her face as her face was brighter than it was a few months ago. The white wall was filled with different awards and drawings.

"That is great Ellie, You look better" Angela the older woman from before smiled as she sat opposite Eleanor who nodded. "How about everything with your addiction?" she asked while Eleanor smiled.

"Better, I mean I still get whenever I get anxious but after talking with you and using the different methods, it has helped as well as knowing I will be back at work soon helps" Eleanor smiled while Angela wrote down in her notebook.

"What about your mother? Did you do what I suggested" Angela asked while Eleanor nodded before she reached into her bag?

"I looked into my mother before. Well, and she had a great life, she was a part of the debate team, nominated for a reward and had a good life" Eleanor smiled while Angela smiled back at her looking at the different paper.

"I also learned that she had a brother beforehand who is currently in Arizona and have reached out to but her parents, My grandparents have died after my mother did" Eleanor spoke while Angela looked towards her

"I'm not sad though, I mean I never met them so I can't be sad" Eleanor stated while Angela simple smiled.

"You don't have to explain yourself, Ellie," Angela said before she wrote something down in her notebook while Eleanor sat there "How about you and Spencer?" she asked again.

"Spencer" Eleanor stated before she smiled to herself and looked down a blush appearing on her cheeks "He's amazing, We're amazing" she smiled before she looked up at Angela.

"When he was gone, I really missed him, Like a lot but now we have this thing where if he is on a case when he gets chance we will read a bit of book together, books are our thing and then he will tell me different facts he's learnt that day" She smiled

"Though that might change now I am returning to work which is good because Courtney is also returning to work" She smiled while Angela nodded before she sighed loudly.

"And how are you. In terms of your father?" Angela asked while Eleanor's eyes widened before she looked down and began to mess with her hands.

"I... His execution was 2 weeks ago, so I'm happier now he is gone but.." Eleanor trailed off while Angela looked at her with concern.

"You went to see him didn't you?" Angela asked while Eleanor's eyes widened as she looked up to meet her therapist's eyes before she sighed.

"I did... I didn't want to but I am his only relative so they let me know his execution date and I just wanted to ask him some questions. I took spencer with me" Eleanor stated while Angela nodded.

"And what happened?"

"Oh... I wasn't expecting you" a menacing voice rang out in the dark cell of the visiting room, Eleanor stiffened as she gulped before looking up at Spencer who nodded.

"Hey, there Darling" Jack's voice rang out as he now sat in front of Eleanor and Spencer behind her while he smiled.

"I am here to ask a few questions" Eleanor stated before she gulped "About my mother" she stated before the man simple smiled widely at her.

"Awe, You don't want to know about your dear old dad?" He asked with a smirk while Eleanor gulped, Spencer placed his hand on her shoulder, causing the jack to look at him.

"You're the doctor's boyfriend, I gotta say darl you have done well dating an FBI. If you didn't you and your friend would be dead" Jack stated with a glare while Eleanor gulped.

"I'm not here to talk about him or that day but my mother and you!" Eleanor soon exclaimed while Jack simple looked back at her.

"Is it true, what they found out? You were with someone and you thought when she got pregnant with yours but someone else's" Eleanor asked while Jack shook his head before smiling at her.

"You want the backstory? Why did it lead to your mother?" Jack asked while Eleanor gulped wide eyes before looking up at Spencer who nodded before looking back at jack.

"Yes," Eleanor answered while Jack simple laughed and leaned back in his chair looking at the girl who sat nervously.

"You were right, That slut Lisa was cheating on me. Then she got pregnant and made me think it was mine and then once it was born I soon learned it wasn't" Jack said with a glare before jack sighed loudly.

"I wanted a baby, I was so excited and had many things ready," Jack said before he looked down towards the table "I don't know what happened I just snapped and when I saw the first one who looked like Lisa I just wanted to," Jack said with a smile while Eleanor gulped.

"But they never got pregnant!" Jack shouted slamming his hand down causing Eleanor to jump while spencer reached for his gun but Jack just smirked.

"That was until your mother" Jack stated with a smirk while Eleanor looked back at him her eyes widening " I knew when I Sept her captive and she started to be sick, showing all the signs it has worked. She was pregnant... With you"

"And? How did she get out? How did you find her! me!" Eleanor soon exclaimed tears in her eyes while Spencer still her shoulder and rubbed it while Jack simple looked at her.

"She escaped because I was too nice" Jack stated before shaking his head, he glared towards the table shaking his head " One thing I learnt was to treat women nicely when she was pregnant, could affect the baby so I Brought her out, gave her a room and I was making the nursery when she ran"

"How did you find us then?" Eleanor asked with confusion while Jack simple smirked and leaned forward

"Because of you, darling" Jack stated while Eleanor's eyes widened as well as confused Jack simple laughed "You don't remember when you were in the mathlete, whatever. You ended up winning the national and was in the newspaper, all I had to do was follow that" Jack smirked.

"That's why she was mad... She knew you would find us" Eleanor stated with wide eyes while Jack simple smirked.

"She has been so good at hiding you, 18 years and then you helped me," Jack said while Eleanor's eyes were wide while Spencer shook his head.

"That's enough, You don't need to hear any more of this" Spencer stated with a stern voice while Eleanor simple nodded and began to get out of his chair while Jack looked at her.

"Wait!" Jack shouted causing both Eleanor and Spencer to stop near the door, Eleanor looked back at him to meet the same eyes she has, and Jack smirked.

"Addiction runs in the family" He smirked while Eleanor's eyes widened before spencer glared and dragged her out.

Eleanor stood in the hallway while her whole body shook while Spencer looked towards her before he soon wrapped his arms around her Eleanor simple endured his warmth and smiled at him.

"It's okay now, You don't have to see him ever again" Spencer muttered while Eleanor simple nodded into his chest as the two hugged one another.

"How did that make you feel, That been the last conversation?" Angela asked while Eleanor looked up at her before she smiled slightly towards her therapist.

"I have closure, I know what happened and now I can move on with my life. Move on with my work and Spencer" Eleanor smiled while Angela simple smiled at her.

"Your working hard to get better Eleanor, you should be proud" Angela smiled and placed down her notebook while Eleanor looked towards her.

"It's because I have something worth fighting hard for"