Chapter 8

~Addiction~

~Addiction~

"I had a great time tonight Spencer" Eleanor smiled as they walked down the corridor of Eleanor's apartment building, Spencer smiled down at her "You team is so funny and nice" she continued.

"Me too, I'm glad you liked them," Spencer said before the two stopped in front of her apartment door. Eleanor smiled and soon looked up at him.

"Would you like to come in?" Eleanor asked now opening her apartment door. Spencer's eyes widened before he gulped and nodded walking in.

"As I said before, make yourself at home. Do you want something to drink?" Eleanor asked now taking off her coat while Spencer's eyes looked at her.

"Coffee please" Spencer spoke while Eleanor looked back up and smiled.

"Lots of sugar?" She asked while he nodded, Spencer soon sat down on the couch, and he started to grow nervous as he messed with his jumper and bag. He knew he had to talk to her.

"Here we go" she smiled handing him the cup of coffee as it looked like she also has a cup of coffee. she sat down beside him and smiled.

"How was work?" Spencer asked before sipping his coffee, Eleanor smiled and placed her cup down.

"Good was just doing rounds today meaning I didn't lose anyone" Eleanor slightly laughed and sighed, she looked to see Spencer nervous. "Are you okay?" she asked while Spencer's eyes widened as she placed the cup down.

"Yeah. Yeah of course I am" Spencer said now, hand in front of him while Eleanor scrunched her brows in confusion looking at him.

"You have been acting nervous all night," Eleanor said as she reached for his hands and held them while Spencer gulped as she held his hands.

"I'm not good with this... I've never really had a relationship before" Spencer mumbled while Eleanor smiled softly at him as he looked down and messed with her hands "Is this a relationship, I don't know how to go about this" He mumbled while Eleanor sighed loudly.

"Spencer" Eleanor mumbled rubbing his hands while the man looked up to meet her soft eyes smiling at him "I'm kind of new to it as well, I've only been with a few people. I focused on my studies so we can take our way" She smiled

"Our way?" Spencer questioned while Eleanor laughed, her hand going towards his cheek.

"Yes, do what we think is best, what we're comfortable with and then when we both feel ready to call this a relationship" Eleanor smiled while Spencer looked at her with a smile before he licked his lip.

"That sounds good" Spencer muttered while Eleanor smiled before she sighed and laughed.

"I do expect more dates though!" Eleanor exclaimed with a wide smile as Spencer chuckled as well before nodding. Spencer looked down at their hands there were intertwined before looking back up at her.

"I.." Spencer mumbled before biting and licking his lips in nerves while Eleanor looked at him with a smile, she grew closer to him

"You still look nervous" Eleanor mumbled rubbing his cheek while he sighed before he leaned forwards, his lip interlocking with hers as her eyes widened before she joined in and continued to kiss him.

"Woah, Mr Genius" Eleanor smiled widely once they had let each other go. Eleanor held his shoulder with a smile while Spencer looked at her, blinking. "You're a good kisser" she smiled

"Thanks" Spencer muttered while Eleanor smiled widely before she kissed him once again, the two both knowing and expecting as they kissed one another. Eleanor soon laid back on the sofa, Spencer leaning above her as they kissed.

"Spencer" Eleanor muttered after they stopped kissing while Spencer looked down at her, smiling at him "Do you want to..."Eleanor trailed off while Spencer looked confused

"Do what?" He asked while Eleanor laughed loudly before she smiled.

"Sleep together? That's what normally happens after this point" Eleanor smiled widely while Spencer's eyes widened before he sat up suddenly.

"We don't have to" Eleanor soon stated while Spencer shook his head, before looking at her and rubbing his hands together.

"I have slept with someone before," Spencer said with defence while Eleanor laughed at him and reached for his hands and rubbed them.

"I'm not saying you haven't" Eleanor stated with a smile as she soon moved to be next to him, their Knee touching one another "I was just asking before we got to that stage because I don't want to rush," Eleanor said smiling while Spencer looked at her.

"I don't want to either and only if you are comfortable" Spencer stated while Eleanor smiled at her before she placed her hand on his knee.

"What about we wait till it's the right time and day. Also, they were in the right mood" Eleanor smiled while Spencer nodded and smiled back.

"Sorry," Spencer said suddenly while Eleanor's eyes widened before she shook her head and reached for his hands and smiled.

"You don't need to apologise. It might not happen, it's better to talk about it" Eleanor smiled while Spencer looked towards her before letting out a smile and she soon pecked him on the lips.

"Now shall we watch some movies?" Eleanor asked with a smile while Spencer nodded. The two sat on the couch, Eleanor leaning her head onto his shoulder, her smiling as she held his hand and turned on the Tv.

"Shit!" Eleanor soon shouted after hearing a beeping noise, both she and spencer woke up from her bed, She rubbed her head before she leaned over towards her phone groaning.

"I was asleep Courtney, This better is good" Eleanor mumbled rubbing her head before he heard a shout.

"Ellie" Courtney sighed loudly while Eleanor looked towards spencer who was now waking up and looking around "The chief is looking for you. There was an accident we need all hands on deck" she stated

"Damn it" Eleanor stated with a sign as she rubbed her head and started to get out of the bed, Spencer looked towards her.

"Is everything okay?" Spencer asked rubbing his head while Eleanor sighed and ran towards her wardrobe.

"Yeah. Well no. There was an accident and they need all medical workers in to help" Eleanor stated as she grabbed her scrubs and held them before looking towards spencer, apologetic.

"I am so sorry" Eleanor stated while Spencer had now gotten out of the bed, A smile on his face as she shook his head.

"I get it" Spencer smiled before Eleanor smiled at him before a beep went off on Spencer's phone and looked at it "Seem's like I'm needed too" he stated with a slight smile.

"Great. We can leave together" Eleanor smiled as Spencer nodded.